It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I now believe in the fluoride conspiracy.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Jessica6

Soda has the highest concentration of fluoride...since they acquire the water from the near by water facility which is usually tap water...and they add fluoride as well.

Distilled water tastes like any other water which is not mountain spring

I use Arrowhead, its very delicious and i filter it to remove the contaminants left behind or added

How do you like minor007 flooding my thread with 3 pages of non-sense?
edit on 16-1-2012 by CrazyRaccoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jessica6
reply to post by subfab

A lot of bottled water is just tap water.

Best is natural spring water, though I just drink soda water, which tends to be low in fluoride too.

Distilled water is terrible for you and I find r.o. water has a nasty bitter taste...

Yes, lots of bottled water is loaded with fluoride and some nasty plastic issues like BPA.

I've done the distilled water thing a lot and it does take out the fluoride as well as all the natural minerals dissolved in the water. Distilling a gallon of water costs about 25 cents in electric power, once you buy a distiller. I always dropped in a Cal-Mag-Zinc tablet in each gallon, let it dissolve and shook it up well, and that was close to being better for health and tasted fine.

Spring water is also good, and we are fortunate to have a good tested spring at a public park in this area where the water is free and everyone takes their old milk jugs down to fill them up every week. I think that is the better way, closer to nature's ways.

There are lots of ways to beat the fluoride scam against one's health, all it takes is looking around.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Another good anti-fluoride site that was started by Andeas Schuld, always lots of good information about the health effects on children:

poisonfluoride.com...

Consider becoming pro-active against fluoridation and it is a sham.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Per the big fluoridation conspiracy issue, one of the most interesting items that everyone notes is that Margarette Thatcher decided to fluoridate problem prone Northern Ireland and tossed out about 3 millon pounds to rush up the job. The reason was Nothern Ireland was a bit out of control with the Civil War between the Cathlic Irish down in Dublin and the Protestant Northern Ireland in Belfast. So, how to fix it was dull down the area with fluoride in the water to stop the resistance. So, that was a prime and highly visible example of the NAZI mind control method of fluoride used on the area of Northern Ireland. Now, almost all Ireland is fluoridated to use this method.

This URL speaks to this:

======

secretsouthafrica.wordpress.com...

In addition to these shocking facts it has been further discovered by fluoride researcher Ian E. Stephens that Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher tripled the water-fluoridation budget in Northern Ireland during the mid 80’s. Stephens speculated that this was not motivated by concern for dental health, but an attempt to pacify political activists in the area. It is no secret that Thatcher opposed sanctions on apartheid South Africa and publicly condemned ANC members as terrorists.

During the past 10 years South African water boards and Rand Water specifically have been making submissions to government ministries. These submissions center around acquiring indemnity from the Department of Health against any claims arising from the fluoridation of water giving rise to possible health implications on individuals or impact on the environment. The Department of Health has responded that any claims regarding possible health implications or impact on the environment on industrial water users must be made against the Minister of Health. In this way the water boards will not be found liable should any claims arise from the fluoridated water.

------

During World War II hundreds of thousands of innocents were exterminated in concentration camps in Russia and Germany. Nazi scientists keen on controlling the behaviour of camp inmates experimented with fluoride. Repeated doses of very small amounts of fluoride were discovered to affect the brain, slowly poisoning and narcotizing people, making them submissive. Eager to exploit the effects of the drug, both German and Russian camp commanders added fluoride to water supplies. The German chemical manufacturing giant I.G. Farben became responsible for mass producing fluoride for the death camps and other possible future uses. Today over 60 tranquilizers on the market contain fluoride. Strong tranquilizers like Rohypnol and Stelazine are highly fluoridated and like the majority of brands in the market they are produced by I.G. Farben and its subsidiaries (Roche products being one of them).

American soldiers entering Germany at the end of the war made the liberating of prisoners of war at concentration camps a priority. At camp after camp, they found stockpiles of fluoride stored near the water supply. When they asked what the fluoride was used for, they were told that the Nazi Germans used the substance as an additive to the prisoner’s water, to make them docile. This is the first known incidence of intentionally fluoridating drinking water.

========

What we are finding these days is that a person named Allen Dulles, who was stationed in Switzerland in WWII, was responsible for getting the NAZI human assets, their technology, their scientists into the US, and especially the US owed IG Farben assets into the US's hands. Part of these technologies were the NAZI Mind Control or Population Control methods using chemicals and drugs. When taken to the US, The NAZI scientists and their IG Farben sciences came under control of the Ft. Dietrick gang and the coordinator for these NAZI programs brought to the US illegally was the imfamous Sydney Goettlieg. He came to work for Allen Dulles as he became the CIA Director under Eisenhower. Ft. Dietrick bans fluoridation because all these NAZI scientists and those working on the Mind Control research know fluoride damages the brain.

The NAZIs working with their IG Farben buddies at ALCOA managed, via Oscar Ewing, to get control over Public Health Service agencies and pushed to get the US fluoridation started on a massive scale. Various persons noticed and raised the red flags and one was James Forrestal, the US Sec. of Defense. Another was Charles Perkins who was sent to oversee IG Farben just after the war.

Dulles and his Fascist big banker alliances brought into the US argent NAZIs after WWII and this was a direct violation of Presidential Orders. The Dulles Fascist Industialists and Bankers wanted badly this science on how to have the working population play along with anything they suggested and not resist the fascist take over of America. They installed politicians on the take from the fascists corporations in place of patritic servents of the citizens. Citizen's Freedom was given up with fluoride control over the population and politicians served these fascist group corporations of the Fascist Bankers rather than the Citizens. American's Freedom was dashed.

Sometimes various people would cut into the super secret realm that knew both who did this and how they did this, some revolted, some tried to quit, and lots were killed for trying to expose this take over method of America. One example of this was a person named Frank Olson. Olson just changed jobs within the CIA and learned of these super secret methods that Allen Dulles recruited the NAZIs to perform against the US Citizens. Olson was a rare patriotic type that wanted to quit the CIA once he learned of the terrible mind control methods used against Americans. The problem as this CIA secret was too dangerous to let Olson out from under their thumb and there was no way to quit knowing what Olson knew.

One can read of Olson's plight as he learned of his mistake in changing jobs, how he knew factors like the food supply was affected with fluoride methods, how he tried to quit repeatedly, and how he became the victim of a similar killing technique that knocked off James Forrestal.

====

The Frank Olson Story:
crimemagazine.com...

======

www.fluoridationfacts.com...

Ranged against them are the fluoridistas - agents of direct British rule in Northern Ireland, including Malcolm Moss, the Cambridgeshire MP who runs the province's health and environment department; the four area health boards, who are all appointed by the British Secretary of State for Northern Ireland, Patrick Mayhew; and the British Dental Association.

---

Walter Graham offers one theory about the rush to fluoridate Ulster's water. 'In 1976 Margaret Thatcher suggested fluoride for Northern Ireland. German research shows fluoride has mind-controlling properties. It made people lethargic. Remember, Mrs Thatcher has a chemistry degree. So why should she suggest fluoride for Northern Ireland?'

Because Northern Ireland was out of control? Mr Graham gave me a knowing look.

=====

www.healthy-communications.com...

====

edit on 17-1-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Frank Olson and the super secrets of fluoride population control

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Some recent health effects tied to Sodium Fluoride's use:

naturalsociety.com...

Groundbreaking new research has linked sodium fluoride to cardiovascular disease, the leading cause of death worldwide. Researchers found that fluoride consumption directly stimulates the hardening of your arteries, a condition known as atherosclerosis that is highly correlated with the #1 killer. Sodium fluoride is currently added to the water supply of many cities worldwide, despite extreme opposition from health professionals and previous studies linking it to decreased IQ and infertility.

In their research, scientists examined the relationship between fluoride intake and the hardening (calcification) of the arteries. Studying more than 60 patients, the researchers found a significant correlation between fluoride consumption and the calcification of your arteries. Published in the January edition of the journal Nuclear Medicine Communications, the research highlights the fact that mass fluoride exposure may be to blame for the cardiovascular disease epidemic that takes more lives each year than cancer. In 2008, cardiovascular killed 17 million people.

“The coronary fluoride uptake value in patients with cardiovascular events was significantly higher than in patients without cardiovascular events.”

Amazingly, this is not the first report to come out on the dangers of water fluoridation, however the United States government along with other nations have allowed for the continued fluoridation of the public water supply despite these key findings. In fact, the U.S. government has even gone on record stating that a reduction in water fluoridation needs to occur following the results of a massive study that found water fluoridation affected cognitive function to the point of lowering the IQ of children. It turns out that the announcement was little more than a public relations stunt to curtail the massive wave of activism that followed the findings.

Government Admits Dangers Yet Continues to Pump Fluoride Into Your Water Supply
Over 24 other studies have unanimously concluded that fluoride negatively impacts cognitive function. In addition to these 24 studies focusing on cognition, over 100 animal studies have linked fluoride to an increase in male infertility, diabetes, and a whole host of other health problems. In the latest study on cognition, it was found that that 28% of the children who lived in an area where fluoride levels were low achieved the highest test scores. This means that the children exposed to less fluoride scored normal or advanced, while only 8% of fluoridated children did the same.

Check the rest of the story on the URL

========

One must consider just why the US Govt doesn't ban fluoride due to exacting proofs of health harm, and the reason is they value only the mind control effect.

It is time for the public to take notice that the Politicians consider you too dumb to resist this damage and control. We need real Statesmen, as when the US was formed and the Constitution was written.

Time to remove the crooked politicians and the fluoride from the water in the US, and around the world.

Additional link:

www.greenmedinfo.com...

A highly informed comment on these findings:

And then there are some people, like my autistic son, who are hyper-sensitive to fluoridation chemicals (I’m talking about artificial Sodium fluoride, not the naturally occurring Calcium fluoride). My son is so sensitive that he gets a headache within minutes of a fluoridated shower (but not a chlorinated-only shower).

I recently spoke with two people who have studied fluoride extensively (a professor of chemistry and a dentist) who helped me to understand the vast difference between sodium fluoride and calcium fluoride.

The natural Calcium fluoride has a very low soluability level (meaning, it doesn’t mix with water) and it creates a hard substance that passes through the body without being absorbed. The artificial Sodium fluoride, is highly soluable (about 3,000 times more soluable) and is therefore “perfect” for water fluoridation programs, but it is also highly absorbable in the body, which is one reason why it is 85 times more toxic than calcium fluoride.

The EPA governs only naturally occurring Calcium fluoride. The EPA cannot regulate the artificial Sodium fluoride that is added in fluoridation, but the FDA doesn’t regulate it either. In fact, no one does—the drug Sodium fluoride, intended to treat dental caries, has not been approved for safety and efficacy by the FDA or ANY legally authorized entity. All of the studies supposedly showing a benefit to teeth were done on the much less toxic Calcium fluoride, but that doesn’t stop the fluoride proponents from talking about those studies to justify fluoridation. That’s like claiming Abilify helps headaches when the research to support it was done using Tylenol. Two entirely different drugs!

But what concerns me the most is that there are highly sensitive populations—with children and adults with autism right in the middle of this mess—who are being exposed to frighteningly high amounts of fluoride from many different sources. Like acetaminophen, I believe there is a buildup of fluoride intolerance, and having fluoride added to water makes it extremely difficult to avoid.

Babies are not supposed to have fluoridated water at all, but parents haven’t been informed. Meanwhile, 41% of teens have dental fluorosis…and if you have dental fluorosis, you will have skeletal fluorosis in time.

The studies of reduced IQ hit me particularly hard because if fluoride at 1ppm reduce IQ by up to 8 points (as the studies suggest), it stands to reason that those with the least ability to detoxify (most autistics have low glutathione and low PST detoxing enzymes) will be the babies who would be the most harmed. My son needed every single IQ point just to survive in this world, but instead he relys on me to do most daily care tasks, like brushing his teeth…with fluoride-free toothpaste of course.

You can bet that I am very angry about fluoridation of public water! My son can’t drink a single glass of Seattle water and suffers regularly from hidden fluoride in untold number of food products. How can anyone support this insanity? If you want to consume fluoride, eat some toothpaste—at least it will be pharmaceutical grade calcium fluoride and immeasurably less toxic than the toxic soup they add to public water!

edit on 17-1-2012 by MagnumOpus because: good comment

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Fluoridation killing grandma and grandpa----pretty important science evidence:

====

www.greenmedinfo.com...

Abstract Title:
Association of vascular fluoride uptake with vascular calcification and coronary artery disease.

Abstract Source:

Nucl Med Commun. 2012 Jan ;33(1):14-20. PMID: 21946616

Abstract Author(s):
Yuxin Li, Gholam R Berenji, Wisam F Shaba, Bashir Tafti, Ella Yevdayev, Simin Dadparvar

Article Affiliation:
VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System, Los Angeles, California 90073, USA.

Abstract:

OBJECTIVE: The feasibility of a fluoride positron emission tomography/computed tomography (PET/CT) scan for imaging atherosclerosis has not been well documented. The purpose of this study was to assess fluoride uptake of vascular calcification in various major arteries, including coronary arteries.

METHODS: We retrospectively reviewed the imaging data and cardiovascular history of 61 patients who received whole-body sodium [¹⁸F]fluoride PET/CT studies at our institution from 2009 to 2010. Fluoride uptake and calcification in major arteries, including coronary arteries, were analyzed by both visual assessment and standardized uptake value measurement.

RESULTS: Fluoride uptake in vascular walls was demonstrated in 361 sites of 54 (96%) patients, whereas calcification was observed in 317 sites of 49 (88%) patients. Significant correlation between fluoride uptake and calcification was observed in most of the arterial walls, except in those of the abdominal aorta. Fluoride uptake in coronary arteries was demonstrated in 28 (46%) patients and coronary calcifications were observed in 34 (56%) patients. There was significant correlation between history of cardiovascular events and presence of fluoride uptake in coronary arteries. The coronary fluoride uptake value in patients with cardiovascular events was significantly higher than in patients without cardiovascular events.

CONCLUSION: sodium [¹⁸F]fluoride PET/CT might be useful in the evaluation of the atherosclerotic process in major arteries, including coronary arteries. An increased fluoride uptake in coronary arteries may be associated with an increased cardiovascular risk.

Pubmed Data : Nucl Med Commun. 2012 Jan ;33(1):14-20. PMID: 21946616
Article Published Date : Jan 01, 2012
Study Type : Human Study
Additional Links
Diseases : Arterial Calcification : CK(318) : AC(21), Ectopic Calcification : CK(749) : AC(110), Vascular Calcification : CK(170) : AC(26)
Problem Substances : Sodium Fluoride : CK(32) : AC(14)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
If one looks over at the Breaking Alternature News threads on ATS-----this Fluoride News Article just went ballistic.

Has Flags and Stars all over the place from one day's presence.

Tell everyone you know the real dangers of fluoride in water.

Check it out:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They have the NIH Listing:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Pass it along to all. And Remember, elect selfless Statesmen, not corrupt self serving politicians.

Find the Thomas Jeffersons, the Abe Lincolns, and the John Kennedys, and not the corporate dogs of war.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
They appear to have found the full report for this recent item of intense attention:

journals.lww.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Next you'll be telling me that the Hotel Overlook is haunted, or that Stanley Kubrick faked the moon landing. God, that man was ahead of his time in predicting the lunatics of the ages.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ALL PARENTS OF SCHOOL-AGED CHILDREN:

FLUORIDE GELS AND SOLUTIONS: Some public schools have monthly (or yearly) fluoride mouth-rinse programs in which the children swish fluoride solutions around in their mouths. The fluoride comes in a sugar-size packet, and on the outside of the packet it says "fatal if swallowed". So, (without being accusatory and putting the school admins on the defensive -- get the facts first) find out if the school your child attends has these programs and get the details/facts or just 'opt out'.

Don't count on your child to volunteer the information or provide accurate details if they do mention this.

If the school sends home a (vague) notice indicating "free dental health check-ups for all students" -- find out exactly what it is you are getting "for free" -- don't assume it is just a quick dental check-up and a new toothbrush. If your child is in any of these programs at school, get them out of it.

My holistic (mercury-free/fluoride-free) Dentist said he has testimonials, one after the other, of children who came home with a stomach-ache because they had actually accidentally swallowed part of it, and children do accidentally swallow.

Fluoride treatments at the dentist's office are equally hazardous. In the typical fluoride treatment,10,000 parts per million fluoride, which comes in a flavored gel to make it taste good, is left on the teeth for about five minutes. Then the child spits it out, though invariable he swallows some. The child cannot rinse, eat or drink for at least a half-hour afterward. Children have died after swallowing fluoride topically applied on their teeth.

In one well publicized case, the dental hygienist neglected to tell the child to wash his mouth out and spit out the solution. The child began vomiting and sweating and died later that day.

Some children receiving fluoride treatments at the dental office suffer gastrointestinal distress, such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and abdominal pain either immediately or within one-two hours after treatment. According to scientists topical fluoride is totally ineffective in reducing tooth decay and damages gum tissue.

According to the American Association for the Advancement of Science, "the high concentrations of some products (gels, mouthwash, tablets, toothpaste, etc.) may be neither biologically desirable nor clinically necessary".

NOTE: I was going to start my own thread on this but don't have time and thought it might get lost in the tons of other related threads and I wanted to get this out there. So, just thought I'd share ... JANA
edit on 23-1-2012 by Jana12 because: typo

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Whatever. Enjoy your religion of anti-flouridation. Can't convince someone who won't deal with actual logic. Enjoy your quack science, and paying dollars on the cents that you would pay for tap water for magic flourideless bottled water. If I were you, I'd worry about the stuff that's actually been proven to cause you harm, like heavy metals, or pollution in your water. But nope, enjoy your conspiracy theory, loon. People like you cause the conspiracy movement to be taken less seriously. We should be focusing on legitimate conspiracies, like the CIA bringing down democratically elected governments and replacing them with U.S. friendly puppets, their involvement in the drug trade, and etcetera. But nope. Because of people like you, who just won't stop rambling on and on about flouride, the movement is weak. Treated like a joke. I hope you're happy.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

the red being the more flouridated area ? i thought i was safe in australia from flouride in my water.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
It would be very interesting if the Nazis or the Soviets actually did add fluoride to the drinking water in prison camps. However, there apparently is no documentation for this. If you carefully read everything Charles Perkins ever wrote you will see that he never said the Nazis or Soviets actually did this. He just said they had plans to control populations with water treatment, with fluoride a possibility. I knew an activist who knew Perkins and spoke with him while Perkins was still alive. That activist never found any documentation that fluoride was ever added to any prison camps. Major George Racy Jordan was a good speaker, but some of his stories are a bit hard to believe, and he was discredited. I'm not saying he was wrong, I'm just saying some people attacked him because there were things in his stories that his critics said were not true. And that guy who said he was a former communist who testified before the House UnAmerican activities committee - he was really discredited by his former associates.

The problem with the claims that fluoride was added to water in prison camps is that it's been made decades later by people who where not there when it happened. The Nazis kept pretty good records. Yet no historian, as far as I know, has ever written that they added fluoride to water. The Soviets were secretive, so it it ever happened, it may have happened there, in my opinion. But even after they opened up after communism ended nobody who was ever around a Soviet prison camp ever said this happened. Soviet historians asked me would the commanders have wanted to dose the guards with fluoride also? If not, then they would have had to maintain 2 different water supplies, a lot of work that really wasn't necessary. They had starvation as a way of controlling people, just like the Nazis.

Someone wrote:
"American soldiers entering Germany at the end of the war made the liberating of prisoners of war at concentration camps a priority. At camp after camp, they found stockpiles of fluoride stored near the water supply. When they asked what the fluoride was used for, they were told that the Nazi Germans used the substance as an additive to the prisoner’s water, to make them docile."

Where is the documentation for that? What American soldier ever said that? I would think if it actually happened a lot of American soldiers would have seen it. Do you think all those soldiers would have kept quiet when fluoridation took off in the 1950's? Where are the reports of soldiers of any nation saying this happened?

Where is the documentation that secretary of defense James Forrestal ever spoke against fluoridation because it would have a negative effect on soldiers on military bases? Yes, there was that letter written by an FBI agent, but is that all there is? Who knows if that FBI agent was just making it up?

Years ago I found Val Valerian of TruFax saying that the book "The Crime and Punishment of I.Gl Farben" was the source of the Nazis fluoridation story. But it's not in that book anywhere. So Valerian removed that story from his cronology when I asked him "where is it in that book?" Valerian wrote up a great cronology of fluoride/fluoridation history which many of you have seen. But he has no references for almost all of the items, just a long list of books at the end. That's useless for anybody trying to discover the truth.

By the way, that Graham guy is an American who moved to Northern Ireland. He convinced the waring Catholics and Protestants to agree on one thing - no fluoridation. And both waring sides agreed. Thus Northern Ireland did not start fluoridation despite the wishes (and promotional campaign) of the British government. They stopped the war, and still have not adopted fluoridation. The British people have delayed widespread fluoridation in Great Britain for decades, despite their central government.

So I sort of agree with minor007 on this conspiracy theory. It really hasn't been debunked , it's just that there is almost no supporting evidence that it actually happened. However, minor007 is repeating things that he's been told to him by the establishment, things that are not true either. I'll address his statements one day. This is my first post.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

I would love to know where I can find that world map of fluoridation that you posted. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I clearly remember as a child in primary school , being given fluoride tablets to bursh out teeth with , it was a whole class exercise and they would issue a cup to rinse with , but being a kid you just swallow the stuff
it was a wee pink tablet that you chewed then brushed your teeth.

I reder to this document for scotland

section 6 , fluoride brushing your teeth

Fluroide

I think that they know that children will eat these pink tablets , even brushing your teeth with fluoride
it must get into your system easily through ingestion.

Despite the article stating that it would be bad to ingest it

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join