It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I now believe in the fluoride conspiracy.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I believe this is the correct category for this issue.

I know most of you would just debunk this as being something else or lack of knowledge for long period of time... but i actually believe in what Alex Jones and many other highly respected doctors and dentists say about fluoride being bad and the FDA lowering the amount because of kids having weird defects and plus a decrease in memory and a decrease in sperm count in men between 18-40 years of age.

Let me explain why i believe what people say about fluoride being bad is actually true... you see a few years ago i used to say "oh that's a load of bull i have been drinking fluoride water for years why hasn't anything bad happened to me??".

2 years ago i started losing weight at a tremendous rate and my doctor just jumped to the conclusion that i am not eating enough or i exercise too much, but none of those are true (I eat enough times a day and i don't really exercise). My memory has been going hay-wire for some reason now... if i don't keep one thing in mind all the time i lose that thought, that has never EVER happened to me as a child and why should it happen to adults under 30 years of age?.

I can tell you right now whether you believe in this or not... that fluoride truly is bad stuff and the government is trying to add WAY more over the legal limit in some states (legal limit 0.9ppm-1.1ppm...trying to hike up to 1.6ppm)

Here is a great video...workers make jokes on how fluoride eats through the concrete

Here is a picture of the kind of water that i have been drinking for 4 years

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CrazyRaccoon

Indeed there is no doubt about that.

You also know it calcifies your pineal gland right?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

the natural fouride bottle is cool. cool in a conspiracy sort of way. i never thought about whether the bottled water i drink contains flouride. does anyone know if bottled water is suppose to be flouride free? is bottled water exempt from the addition of flouride?

thanks for the post.

-subfab

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
It seems crazy a government would poison its own population..

This is a world map of water fluoridation..

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Well not so crazy... if you studied history very well then perhaps you know that hitler wanted a NWO? and the Nazis did add sodium fluoride to the camps water supply.. maybe that is why they were emotionless when people died?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by subfab

the natural fouride bottle is cool. cool in a conspiracy sort of way. i never thought about whether the bottled water i drink contains flouride. does anyone know if bottled water is suppose to be flouride free? is bottled water exempt from the addition of flouride?

thanks for the post.

-subfab

I always thought the same.. I read the labels but there is never a mention of flouride.

Anyone know the answer? If it does contain flouride.. Anone know which brands contain the least?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

I know that Sparkklets water has the least amount of fluoride since they filter it via "reverse osmosis" or try buying distilled water because it has no fluoride... but watch out for BPA in the plastics

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by subfab

Bottled water should contain a small amount of fluoride as it's natural in the water. For example the water i drink contains less than 0,3 milligram per liter.

Here in Germany we don't have fluoride in our tap water and we have strict laws about it, as fluoride is rated as toxic. My doctor said that about 1 milligram of fluoride per day is actually healhy for the teeth, but you already take that amount by drinking bottled water and using toothpaste. Using more than 1 mg is not healthy and can be dangerous, it also shows on your teeth as they develop stains (they are called "Texas Teeth" or "Colorado Brown Stain" as thanks to the huge amount of fluoride in the american tap water, it's not usual for the people there to have such discolored teeth). If you take a lot more, about 20 mg per day, you're in the risk of getting skeletal fluorosis (a very common disease in India and Bahrain as they have that much amount in their water)

I don't know why there are so many people still in denial about this.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

No actually, the truth is that bottled water has the same or greater fluoride content in the U.S and Canada

Calcium fluoride is good for your teeth, NOT sodium fluoride (Europe is 90% free of fluoride)
edit on 10-1-2012 by CrazyRaccoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Flouride is a toxic by product from the manufacture of aluminium, note the 4th word in the statement.
So how does big business get rid of toxic sludge by selling it to the water and toothpaste industry

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrazyRaccoon
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

No actually, the truth is that bottled water has the same or greater fluoride content in the U.S and Canada

Calcium fluoride is good for your teeth, NOT sodium fluoride (Europe is 90% free of fluoride)
edit on 10-1-2012 by CrazyRaccoon because: (no reason given)

This is the important point, well made. CALCIUM Flouride is good for repairing the natural calcium protection of your teeth. Unfortunately ,this is not what is put in our water supplies... it is sodium flouride.... which is actually a by-product of manufacturing industrial fertilisers!

The aspect I find most worrying about all this is that the government medicates us with this stuff against our wishes... it amazes me that they actually put it in the water supply, which effectively gives us little choice as to whether we imbibe it or not.... unless we can afford the horrendous prices they charge for bottled water these days...

I read once, a long time ago, the reason for adding flouride to our water. Apparently there were 2 towns close to each other in America where one had naturally occuring flouride in the water, the other did not. They used this as the complete scientific basis for adding fluoride to water. No further scientific tests were carried out... even to this day it is very difficult to find any empirical evidence to back up the governments claims....

PA.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by PerfectAnomoly

Thanks mate
i missed some info there but thanks for posting... and yeah what you said is true.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

The Fluoride conspiracy shouldn't be a conspiracy. it's easy to see this is not right.

Why does the label on your toothpaste say "do not swollow"?

My mates dad used to be a dentist, geuss what? His family only used filtered water!

Direct application to your teeth has benifits, but not oral ingestion.

I recently installed a reverse osmosis filtratration system, I asked the sales man if it filtered out the fluoride, He said "yes, 80%" so I then ask him "why is this important if the gov adds fluoride to the water" He had no answer, but I could tell it perplexed him.

In a letter abstracted from Fluoridation and Lawlessness, published by the Committee for Mental Health and National Securit- Sauce members.iimetro.com.au...

"We are told by the fanatical ideologists who are advocating the fluoridation of the water supplies in this country that their purpose is to reduce the incidence of tooth decay in children, and it is the plausibility of this excuse, plus the gullibility of the public and the cupidity of public officials that is responsible for the present spread of artificial water fluoridation in this country.

"However - and I want to make this very definite and positive - the real reason behind water fluoridation is not to benefit children's teeth. If this were the real reason, there are many ways in which it could be done which are much easier, cheaper and far more effective. The real purpose behind water fluoridation is to reduce the resistance of the masses to domination, control and loss of liberty."

The Nazis experimented with small doses of fluoride over long periods of time.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
double post
edit on 10/1/12 by dadfortruth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by dadfortruth1

Yes i agree with you, i just wish that 60% of Americans would agree on the same thing.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Good to see lots of people are waking up on the dangers of fluoride in the water supply and the sinister aspects of why they did this.

There are several good books on the fluoride health effects and one is "Fluoride, The Aging Factor" ---www.amazon.com...

and another is "Fluoride Delimma"---www.amazon.com...

I'll even give you a few secrets to fight against fluoride. The biggest secret method is to use Boron as a supplement, which works well at getting the fluorine atoms to combine with it and shed from the body. One quick read on a Google search and you'll find tons of information on Boron and its health benefits, plus its ability to remove fluoride from the body.

Other hits are to avoid Aluminum ingestion, as fluorine in the body tends to combine with aluminum and interfere with the thyroid processes. More information is AlFx compound search keyword.

Also, take some iodine supplements and a little magnesium to help things along.

One of the things one finds in working in areas like Oak Ridge and the huge fluorine problems there is that the crooked DOE has disappeared the Project F records that speak to the well known dangers of fluoride releases. The other thing on notices is that all these mysterious Oak Ridge worker illnesses are most tied to long term exposure to fluoride in the air releases that causes all kinds of debilitating illnesses.

One of the things they are finding is this fluoride disruption of the throid process with cells causes fibrotic problems.

One of the most interesting findings around Oak Ridge is that the workers that drank like a six pack of beer after work each day because the least affected by the fluorine releases into the air. Beer, interestingly enough, has a high content of Boron which kept them from getting ill like many others that didn't drink beer.

The Boron mineral is highly lacking in the diets of most people these days and this is making the fluoride retention and health damage problems much worse. So, read up on Boron supplements and you can begin to slowly reveerse the health damage effects from fluoride in the water and elsewhere that will come to affect your health.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Thanks very informative.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
This is right out of Dr. Strangelove. Stanley Kubrick was making fun of you lunatics 60 years ago, and you lot are still carrying on about the evil flouride in the water supply. The government's done some screwed up things, and worrying about flouride and chemtrails and other science fiction B-movie type plots distract folks from the real issues at hand, like CIA arms smuggling, and the erosion of democracy and civil liberties at home and abroad.
Flouride is one of those distraction conspiracies, like the reptilians, or the moon landing being faked. If you feel the government's using flouride to control your mind, go put on your tinfoil dunce cap and sit in the corner. You're making a mockery out of the conspiracy movement.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

How, exactly, did you make the leap from weight loss and memory problems to fluoride poisoning? Why not one of the ten billion other things that can cause weight loss and memory problems?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
here we go again the fluoride conspiracy. There is no conspiracy. FLUORIDE IS NEEDED BY BODY. ITis a trace mineral needed for the upkeep of healthy bones. yes it can be toxic when taken in an overdose but so can every other element mineral that the body needs can be toxic when given more than you should. I am beginning to wonder though if they (tptb) are putting in IQ suppressents in the water as judging from a lot of ppl on this site i say its working
edit on 10-1-2012 by minor007 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join