It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New-age '11:11 Wake up call' event is very, very bad

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I understand similar articles concerning the 11:11 Wake-up Call have been made on ATS in the past. However they are all good and rosy. What they don't mention is that there is a bad side to this Wake-up Call as well.

Let me explain....

For many years now, people have been seeing numerical codes that they assume to be of some importance to take note of.
On several new-age websites you will find the following statements:

'The Meaning of the 11:11 Prompts.

Those that are prompting you are Planetary Helpers, Secondary Midwayers or “lower angels.” They are opportunists. They will vary the numbers to make you realize you are dealing with incredible intelligence, and they would like you to live a more spiritual life. They are all good guys and gals, also known as Jinn, and by some religions seen as “gods.” They are loyal, or fully rehabilitated to assist us mortals. There are no more devious ones.

At this point in time more than 75,000,000 plus people all over the world are getting the 11:11 pm and 11:11 am ‘wake-up’ and ‘reminder’ prompts, as well as other time-prompts like 1:11, 2:22, 3;33, 22:22, 12:34 and more. Some will see this as positive, some will fear, but this is the New Age – the Correcting Time.

Why the 11:11 prompt?

There are apparently 1,111 guys called 'midwayer's giving us these codes.
'

However, what these new-agers never tell us is that the Jinn is simply another name for nephil spirit, demon, the damned, eternally dead, ghost, ancestral spirit etc.

From personal experience it is possible to start getting given these numbers inside dreams. This was accomplished after seeing a code and thinking 'right, now that I know these numbers exist, I want them to appear in my dreams'. Three days later I was given codes in dreams. For me this proved that demons knew my every thought and is in my presence at all times.

Question: If any of you have had codes in dreams, have there been occasions where you are in a desolate landscape with a black sky or in a land that seems like Heaven ?

Many new-agers will say that the codes that you are given will be specific to the way in which you interpret them. Some websites like spiritlibrary.com... gives readers an idea of what the codes mean. However, if a person believes that the number 15 means 'change' then the ancestral spirit will make the person take note of the number 15 when they know that the person can see 15.
Example. If the demon knows that in the very near future you will experience a change in your life and you are driving in your car, that is following another car with the registration code of 'xx1515xx' the demon will give you the urge to look at the car number plate.

A religous guy said that these midwayers are like spiritual postmen delivering letters to you each day. It is then up to the receiver of the letter to accept the 'code' or trash it as junk mail.

He said it is also possible that these 'ancestral guardians' are teaching us history by numbers. He gave me an example of another way of looking at the Fibonacci (1,1,2,3,5,8,13...) series.
1 - out of 1 - YHWH, self existant
2 - mankind, the image of YHWH
3 - man begets firstborn
5 - messianic bloodline established, bloodline preserved in 8 and so on

Please note. This explanation went way over my head so I didn't ask any questions about it.

After reading some of the Bible I believe Jesus never mentioned anything about people being given numerical codes before his return so I speculate that the source of these codes is not good.

Another idea is that these codes are being given to the nephilim or alien/human hybrids. In other words our fallen fathers (angels/aliens) are trying to get our attention and pull us away from faith in Jesus Christ.

Is anyone here on ATS still getting these codes ?
If yes then how do you classify them ? Good/Bad/Meaningless

Judging by the fact that everyone assumes that these codes are good, I am ready to get flamed, burnt to a crisp and finally vapourised with the replies to this posting. I will just stand behind a large flame proof Bible

Reference to one new-age website 1111spiritguardians.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I personally thought it was all a load of nonsense and never saw anything when everyone refered to it being November the 11th.

But after that date I kept and keep getting 11:11 and trust me I don't search for it, I'm just aware It's there. Maybe coincidental? Who knows, suppose we'll find out soon enough. Do you know anymore about what it could possibly mean?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

I see 22, 44, 222 and 444 alot. I have for years. It used to bother me at first trying to figure out what it meant, but now I just don't put alot of thought into it because I don't really know. I am a born again christian, so I don't buy into the whole new age thing. I have read about it being supposed communication from angels, and I don't really buy into that either. I'm really not sure it means anything. Life is hard a good share of the time, and the human mind sometimes looks for signs and other things that give us meaning, reasons for things occuring or comfort. It could be just that, not sure. In my case, I'm sure it's not demons. Only God can read the mind, although demons from my learning are very intelligent and can pick up on what we may be thinking or feeling through observation. The only explanation that I've ever come across that really seemed to click with me was that in the bible the number 11 represents judgement, and that multiples of that such as 22 would represent double judgement, and that people are seeing this because it is a warning that judgement is coming. True? I don't really know, but I do know that there are alot of things happening that are very very odd, and many people have the feeling that something big and probably bad is going to happen.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I don't buy this at all. There is a fundamentalist faction here and all over the web who chalk up everything from bigfoot to ghosts as demonic. They are paranoid.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
But surely 11.11.2011 - the day that was so hyped - has been and gone!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21
I personally thought it was all a load of nonsense and never saw anything when everyone refered to it being November the 11th.

But after that date I kept and keep getting 11:11 and trust me I don't search for it, I'm just aware It's there. Maybe coincidental?

It seems to be to my mind at least, a numerical example of the Baader-Meinhof Phenonmenon and selective attention.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

So what do you believe about this phenomenon?

What I read was that it seems to either refer to a random anticipation of an event or to be a meaningfull coincidence and something more remarkable.

Not sure if it gives a definitive answer.
edit on 8-1-2012 by DAZ21 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Do you know anymore about what it could possibly mean?

I believe that they are all codes of some sort. They are trying to teach us something mathematically. Maybe they want us to start doing the unthinkable and begin playing with the sacred numbers 1,1,2,3,5,8,13 etc.

In one dream I saw a witch in hell holding a brief case with the code 'M345' on it in big white letters.
A friend told me that "M345" happens to be the New York City Department of Education portal.

Education is one of the first places that the elite want to control. They want to control what we think.

What ever these numbers relate to, it is something big. These codes have been going on now for decades with at least 75 million people seeing them each day.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10
But surely 11.11.2011 - the day that was so hyped - has been and gone!

According to the2012scenario.com... the 11:11:11 did happen and was a very successful day in the spiritual sense.
I am not sure. It might have been a complete disaster because things today are just like they were last month.

The website goes on to say that major events will happen this year that will change this world completely.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Playing with sacred numbers? Can you ellaborate on this. Sounds interesting.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I am not sure myself, still on the fence with this one. I see 11:11, and 1:11 quite often and whenever I see it I get a little smile, I know it means something, to me it has always brought in good things but the wife says when she sees it someone close to her soon dies. It seems that whenever we both see it at the same time the good seems to cancel out her bad....has me puzzled

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by britelite1971
I see 22, 44, 222 and 444 alot. I have for years.

According to new-age sites 222 means a big change has just occured that is a step in the right direction along your spiritual path. 444 means a change is happening in a physical/material world.

The only explanation that I've ever come across that really seemed to click with me was that in the bible the number 11 represents judgement

www.msnbc.msn.com...
Note the numbers on Bob Beckwith's helmet are 164 where 1+6+4=11. I find it hard to believe that CNN rigged this event and made Bush stand next to this guy just because the numbers added up to 11.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
This is all happening too fast! Today I woke at 11.11 and since then I keep watching the clock and i saw 12:12, 1;11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 5;55 and i swear i am going to freak out if it ends up showing 6:66 as well. I'll keep you posted.

Seriously, does anyone believe any of this crap?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Rapha

Playing with sacred numbers? Can you ellaborate on this. Sounds interesting.

The 1,1,2,3,5,8,13 relates to the Fibonacci Numbers. The Egyption pyramids followed this arc if you look at the plan view of the pyramids.
Sea shells and galaxies can also follow the Fibonacci arc. www.maths.surrey.ac.uk...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sligtlyskeptical
Seriously, does anyone believe any of this crap?

Initially when a person accepts that the codes exist the quantity of codes that can occur in a day can be quite overwhelming.
According to some websites 75 million people believe 'this crap' lol.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I've been seeing 11:11 and 1:11 for almost a year, now. I just seem to look at the clock at the right time, or walk into the kitchen and see it on the microwave, or walk into the bedroom and see it on the ComCast display. I will wake up at 11:11 on the weekends. So... I still don't understand. November 11, 2011 came and went. Nothing happened. Who cares anymore?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

The last time I saw 11:11, I had just phoned my Social worker who was overseeing my contact with my youngest daughter. The phone call did not go so well and my contact with my child was cancelled. For five months.
I put the phone down in a rage and glanced at my watch and it said 11:11.

So, for me the 11:11 thing is not that great. Strangely, since then, I haven't noticed it at all. Weird.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
If you're expecting to see code, sacred numbers, whatever you want to call them, you will see them. It's just selective vision. You will unconsciously watch a clock till, Gasp ! There They ARE.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

No, that's not what happens, because I have better things to do then think about time all day.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I have seen 222 and 2:22am/pm a lot since I was a kid. and 70% something tells me look at the watch now and I see 2:22, samething if I look the mileage of my car, etc. 222 is part of my life now.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join