It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Master Programmer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
[mods...wrong forum, please delete]

I've been thinking about this a lot lately...ever since I watched a video here on ATS (see below) that did an incredible job of illustrating what complex organisms we are. The other night I had a thought and it all came together for me; a way of explaining things that I think most people nowadays can relate to. I wanted to share it.

Did you know that a single strand of your DNA in one of the trillion plus cells in your body right now, is more complex than ANY computer ever created? The greatest minds of our time can't even come close to understanding how it is written...but it is an amazing creation that runs our organic machines better than any program we ever dreamt of conceiving.

Anyone with any level of intelligence couldn't possibly believe that this happened at random. It was designed. It was created and executed. I of course believe that God is our Master Programmer. He wrote the program that is our DNA and he did so with a purpose.

Now everyone knows what a computer virus is, right? It disguises itself, worming its way in and either stalling, manipulating, or sometimes destroying programs to the point that our computer crashes. You realize that these were named for the human counterpart? The viruses that invade our bodies are also works of art. You should study them. It's scary. They will literally takes bits and pieces from your cells and camouflage themselves so they can sneak into your cells and damage or re-write your DNA, making you sick, forming cancers and sometimes causing a system 'crash'. Now who do you think created these viruses? Because I don't know about you, but as far as I'm concerned they certainly didn't form on their own. I do not believe that God would make something that would harm and destroy his own creation. I do, however, believe that satan would. SO. Let's refer to satan as the 'hacker' to our programs. Trying to weasel his way in and destroy.

What is the first thing you do when you get a new computer? Before you would ever even think of getting on the internet and downloading anything? That's right. An anti-virus protector. You would never think of exposing your computer to that very real threat. So let's call Jesus and the Holy Spirit our MacAfee. Jesus was sent to us by God our Creator to cleanse us of our sins and give us the armor we needed against satan. To protect our very souls and lead us back to him. HE is our firewall.

So my question to you is this: Are you running your program without a firewall? Are you vulnerable to attack? Is satan hacking you right now, his viruses both literal and also disguised as money, lust, fear to eat away and destroy? I have good news for you. God has provided you with free and easy protection available for download whenever you are ready to receive it. All you have to do is ask.

This program is long but well worth the watch:

edit on 7-1-2012 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

i hate it when anti evolutionists say we think things like that strand of dna or the human eye happend by chance but we dont all these small changes happend over millions of years things started as simple and get more complex

p.s things started by chance while the chances in a solar system are slim when you take into account all the planets and galaxies life on a planet is actually not that amazing

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
S&F op ....beautiful and amazing ....I read someone say 1 million seconds is only 12 days and 1 billion seconds is 32 years while 1 trillion seconds is 32000 years ... Occam is our friend and God loves us ...beautiful and amazing ....peace

join