It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy SEAL Chris Kyle punches Jesse Ventura

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Here is a interview with Navy SEAL, Chris Kyle telling his story about how he knocked Jesse Ventura to the ground with a punch.

For people that don't know, here is Chris Kyle. He is all over the news as being the "Deadliest Sniper in America"

telegraph.co.uk

I really lost respect for Jesse, I honestly have to take the side of Chris with this one because to be honest it seems like something Jesse would say.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

Cool, Jesse NEEDS to be knocked down a peg or two.

As you can see, I'm not a big fan of him. I hope he enjoys his remaining days in Mexico...and never pollutes our shore again.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
We have to be fair here and as such, must get Jesse's view on the incident, however, if i was this SEAL and he said that to me, i probably would have done it too.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
dammit jesse!

its like finding about bill cooper and his druken phone calls!

If this is true , thats wrong on many levels for ventura. Yea your right it does seem like something he would say.

To have such public figure jobs you would think , role model would be your number one thing lol . Off air and on air.

sad sad sad thing to say.

+30 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Well if you take part in illegal wars and murder innocent people then you do deserve to lose a few guys, sorry mate Jessie is right.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
What an idiot this guy is. He was so proud that he beat up a "geriatric"(his word not mine). Ventura is pretty old, I know I wouldnt hit him. Jesse would have killed that guy 15-20 years ago

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

Maybe we should wait until we hear Jesses version before judging, no?

Also i don´t think even those seals or most of the military themselves agree with the war.

Of course if he actually said that, that may have been a bit harsh, but hey he is only human right? Everyone makes mistakes.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
jesse woke me up so im grateful for that.

this guy just does whatever his country says??? talk about asleep

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
If it was Jesse's team that did the killing of innocent, I bet he would have said the same thing about his guys. Wasn't really the most appropriate thing to same about someone else's team.

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Anyone who sucker punches one first especially someone who was fighting in Nam when this SEAL wasnt even born yet doesn't earn my respect.

I hope he is proud of his sucker punch on a 60 year old man !

Ooh Rah !

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
jesse woke me up so im grateful for that.

this guy just does whatever his country says??? talk about asleep

Exactly! And ventura has the 1st amendment right to say what ever he feels. This guy should know that. Sounds like this was an alcohol related testosterone match, and this guy hit an old man KNOWING the cops were there watching he knew it would be broken up. This guy is a moron IMO

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

Edit to add: I'm not defending someone disrupting a wake for a fallen soldier. Jesse was out of line. However, you must take into consideration that this took place in a bar. I've seen old men get punched for trying to make a point to young men while under the influence... It often turned out in a similar fashion.
I have to add also that Jesse was right when he said that we deserve to lose soldiers (or sailors in this case) Even though I've lost friends in this "war"... When you don't obey your oaths, any repercussions that follow are on your head, no one else's. That fallen sailor died because he didn't follow the constitution, and took part in an illegal, immoral war.

~Quoting from the video~
"He was upset with the war, he doesn't agree with it which is fine, you don't have to agree with the war, I just get sent there. I don't have to agree with politics, I signed up to serve the country, the country tells me what to do."

If this guy was actually doing what his country told him to do, he would have held true to his oath of enlistment and defended the constitution "against all enemies, foreign and domestic", by disobeying an order to deploy when our congress had not made a declaration of war.

Jesse Ventura also should have done so when he was ordered to perform military actions in the Vietnam War. He didn't. He was as much of an oath-breaker as the guy who punched him. *Perhaps this is why he feels so strongly about this in his OLD AGE. If this young buck were to respect his elders a bit and look into history a bit, perhaps he would have understood this, and refrained from punching an old man for expressing his opinion on something that he knows a lot more about than some greenhorn.

edit on 5-1-2012 by Q:1984A:1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Geriatric with a filter problem.

He paid the price at a wake for a fellow SEAL for speaking his mind. Such is life. Sucks to be him and publicly humiliated like that as well.

If he comes forth and apologizes and acknowledges that he can be overboard at times, (make that all the time).

I'll re-evaluate my opinion of him.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Highly doubt it went down like that. Jesse himself was a seal and probably lost a friend or two in his time. So I doubt he would say something so insensitive.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
'i serve my country, my country tells me what to do'

loser.

i doubt it happened anything like the way he told it.

listen to doug:

edit on 5-1-2012 by RickyVelveeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
People do not seem to realize that ALL Spec-Ops bubbas are ALPHA personalities.

If they can't get what they want through charm, they'll do it by force or maybe even legal means.

And when one Alpha messes with another Alphas pack...he best be prepared to get his butt whupped.

Just like "The Body"
did.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I laughed when he said he ran because he knew the cops were coming.

He had just punched Jesse Ventura. He was running for his life.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

As it stands now it's low of Jesse to make that type of comment but on the other hand common the dude is 60 years old have some respect for a former SEAL he didn't need to be assaulted. We need to hear Jesse's take on the situation, we cannot just take what this guy is saying considering he admittedly doesn't have the mental capacity to make his own decisions when it comes to taking a life.

edit on 5-1-2012 by descendedstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Q:1984A:1776

That "Greenhorn" was attending a wake after which they had buried a comrade. Freinds and family were present.

Jesse should have paid his respects to a fellow SEAL, not trashed talked.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Truth be told Im sure he could care less about your opinion of him! If you cant see that ventura is MUCH more american than this guy ever wishes he was, then I dont know what to tell you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join