It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reason the President of the U.S is just a Puppet.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
From what we can see from events such as the recent Iowa Caucus, it is pretty clear to me that "the people" can not be trusted to make the right decision. While some people do the research on who the right candidate actually is (and we all know there is only one), other people just cannot be bothered to do their research and would rather vote like their neighbour or best friend, which in turn vote for the one with the nicest looking face. And the reason for this is obvious; people that need to work for a living, simply does not have the time to properly educate themselves in these matters.

I suspect someone, somewhere a long time ago already understood this, and came to the same conclusion i did.

While Democracy may sound good on paper, it cannot be trusted to work for the best interest of a nation in the long run.

That is why there are people above the president, people like the Illuminati, and why there are 39 security classifications which are above the presidential level.

Most people of course have no clue about this, and they should not have it, lest they might riot and the national security be compromised.

So, even if i support Ron Paul, and even though i think he is sincere.. i suspect Obama actually might have been as well, before he became President.

I am pretty sure once the President is elected, he is quickly informed about these matters, and that he must assume the role of this puppet, or be killed like Kennedy, or worse have his entire family threatened.

So do not be surprised, even if Ron Paul wins... that he will either succumb to these demands, or be assasinated.

That is all.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
There are no good candidates.

If we had a good candidate he would have had to deal with this BS we deal with on a daily basis and overcome it.
He would have sacrificed every penny he made to feed his family.
He would go into a burning building to save a child, never mind what might happen to him.

We need a leader who has run the gauntlet. Not some P#ssy pencil pusher!

Thats who I want to vote for, some one epic, Like George Washington, someone who does not even want to run.
edit on 4-1-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Bill Hicks and many others covered this topic, here's the puppet version about the puppets in office...

It's pretty obvious to anyone paying attention to what candidates have been saying and then NOT doing once in office, these people repeat the same optimism opium crap every 4 years, things get much worse, then more puppets are thrown in our faces saying the same BS. At least Ron Paul is saying "something" with substance to it.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Thank you for that movie, that pretty sums up my thoughts. And believe me or not, i actually had NOT seen it before, or even heard anything like it...

This pretty much proves more and more people are thinking the same thing.
A liar is not born, he is created.
A Politician does not have to be a liar, just "persuaded" to change his view... or else.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

One problem: Reality say's otherwise. If a group of "wise" and "noble" individuals were in control we wouldn't be where we are at today. The simple fact is those who have way to much power are just as inept as the Iowa voters. As Iowa was decided by greed, and I have a feeling Iowa has just become irrelevant because of that factor. For as many electoral votes they have, they aren't worth the arse kissing.

Besides, the puppeteers, are traitors. If they want to play with elections they should go back to Europe, the home of the serfs and stay off our shores.

edit on 4-1-2012 by korathin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

If a group of "wise" and "noble" individuals were in control we wouldn't be where we are at today.

On the other hand, if they where not, we might be somewhere much worse.

Not saying they are perfect, just that they may not be as sinister as many believe. At least i am certain that they themselves do not think so.

They undoubtedly know many things most of us don´t, and without this information we cannot make an educated guess in these matter.

Anyhow, they are most probably humans, and make their errors as the rest of us.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
From what we can see from events such as the recent Iowa Caucus, it is pretty clear to me that "the people" can not be trusted to make the right decision. While some people do the research on who the right candidate actually is (and we all know there is only one), other people just cannot be bothered to do their research and would rather vote like their neighbour or best friend, which in turn vote for the one with the nicest looking face. And the reason for this is obvious; people that need to work for a living, simply does not have the time to properly educate themselves in these matters.

I suspect someone, somewhere a long time ago already understood this, and came to the same conclusion i did.

While Democracy may sound good on paper, it cannot be trusted to work for the best interest of a nation in the long run.

That is why there are people above the president, people like the Illuminati, and why there are 39 security classifications which are above the presidential level.

Most people of course have no clue about this, and they should not have it, lest they might riot and the national security be compromised.

So, even if i support Ron Paul, and even though i think he is sincere.. i suspect Obama actually might have been as well, before he became President.

I am pretty sure once the President is elected, he is quickly informed about these matters, and that he must assume the role of this puppet, or be killed like Kennedy, or worse have his entire family threatened.

So do not be surprised, even if Ron Paul wins... that he will either succumb to these demands, or be assasinated.

That is all.

You're on the right track.

Its not that people can not be trusted,but how well the Elitists deceive the masses. And the Elitists have major resource to inject whatever whenever they want. Believe it or not ,The masses are tiny intricates of a massive machine. The "most", do not have time to bother researching anything.

I'm not sure if the Illuminati brand is accurate. Any information so easily advertise exists for a reason(we will never know the true name of these people). Once one is aware of the truth(taking the red pill) , your world literally contemplates in a 4th dimensional state.

You are correct about the revelations an elected president encounters on day ONE.... IF NOT he will be liquidated

like :

JFK- we all know he hated the Fed

Lincoln- his biggest problem wasn't the Confederates, it was the Rothschild's.

Garfield- opposed whomever controls the supply of currency. He was liquidated consequently after revoking the service of veteran US Treasury agant Charles Conant. The Conant family is a branch of the Rothschild family.

McKinley- If some patsy anarchist had not killed WM, would W.Wilson ever have been president? Could he have prevented the profitable WWI from happening? Would there have been a great depression?

Andrew Jackson- 3 assassination attempts ,,the bravest of all. He hated the Elite bankers and the Rothschilds. His bravery shook the core of the central banking system of europe. His hatred towards the rothschilds began with the war of 1812, as a general. Which wasn't really a war per'se. More of a british sea blockade. Ron Paul's clone would have been Andrew Jackson. No doubt

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Didn't Churchill say "the best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter."

Hoping for a informed populous in a democracy is like hoping for honest leaders in a communist state, it just doesn't happen.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hahaha, yeah you are totally right. Ron Paul did come up with I think around 22% though. I did not think he would do as well as he did (I was of course hoping that he would get more...).

Nope. I would not be surprised if he was assassinated or had a 'heart attack' died of 'old age' or an 'accidental drug overdose'. The government could supply a hundred different 'legitimate' reasons for his death while he's president. Same for anyone else.

I recently got into a TV Show called Warehouse 13...fun little show, but yeah, classification levels above the president reminded me of that. I did not know that there were 38 of them however. But in Warehouse 13, the people who are above are average people like a waitress a lawyer... (the show states the reasons being would you want a corrupt person being a 'Regent' over the warehouse that stores artifacts like the ark that indiana jones found...)

Here is a link I found that kind of explains the principle of 38 levels above presidential level classification.

mark on classified levels above the president

I think this video from truthed.com better explains the levels above the president more clearly and claimss there are approximately 25 people who have access to it... (a little over 7 minutes long)

truthed

The idea of classification above the president is very plausible in my opinion. I mean, I really don't think that anyone would think it would be a smart idea to trust one man with EVERY SINGLE SECRET we have...

EDIT: Ron Paul is popular with the young folks apparently...and us young ones are gonna be the future of the united states..if that is indeed true maybe the youth aren't as dumbed down as many people think...

USNews Ron Paul...
edit on 5-1-2012 by Benilicious because: Adding Ron Paul link

join