It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Army - Ron Paul supporter cut off from CNN

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Pft.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
That display by CNN is sickening. I am not a supporter of Ron Paul but I will agree the treatment of him by Fox News and now CNN is ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgonzo
That display by CNN is sickening. I am not a supporter of Ron Paul but I will agree the treatment of him by Fox News and now CNN is ridiculous.

Sadly, most people who don't agree with him, agree with his treatement by CNN and Faux news...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
ok so if this really was not just a signal loss which i doubt it was then the rest of the video feed has got to exist some where right? unless it was destroyed by cnn so long as some one could recover the rest of the video it would be evidence against cnn to show to the world they censor peoples opinions right?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Really? I love how sloppy CNN has gotten. I mean this is just so obvious if it weren't so wrong it would be funny.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Even in Denmark they were "unaware" of Ron Paul for a long time, but now they are more aware of him. I don´t know how it goes in other countries now, but for some weeks ago, people reported Ron Paul blackouts in:

Japan
Singapore
Norway
Scotland
United Kingdom
Belgium
Portugal
Denmark

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I support Ron Paul and everything he stands for. I do not agree with everything he says... But you will find no two people agree on everything anywhere. He stands up for what he believes in and he knows that people are finally starting to wake up.

Ron Paul 2012

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
You should edit the OP and suggest that we e-mail CNN and demand that they re-air that soldier, or better yet open up a time slot for an on air interview with him.

Yes, I'll vote for that...!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Many Democrats will secretly vote for Ron Paul.

Shhhh.,....don't tell anyone.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
has anyone heard what happend to this guy?>

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join