It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia on my mind... Could Barack Hussein Obama II be off the primary ballot?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This man may save the United States of America...

The GOP is on the brink of demonstrating how rudderless it truly is... Tonight's Iowa Caucuses will do little if anything to solidify a Republican candidate and it appears that Barry Sotero... Errr... Barack Hussein Obama II is willing to dance with the she devil in order to put some kind of shine on a dull and lackluster first term.

Finally, someone with something other than a yellow stripe running up and down their back... A spine is a wonderful thing...

Little doubt that the Honorable Michael Malihi has sentenced himself to ridicule, derision, and the full weight of the criminal enterprise known as the DNC; as have I for even mentioning this... Please note this decision is well off the radar of the MSM, but most certainly does exist, and for the moment, indicates that there might be a bump or two in the legal road to a second term for Barack Hussein Obama II.

This will be an interesting case to follow...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

Didn't Obama seal all those records? Can they still be asked to be brought up in court if they are sealed?

I'm a little ignorant of how that sort of thing works.

~Keeper

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Interesting. I always thought Clinton would challenge Obama outright.

Pew was out with a poll analysis yesterday that said "32% of Democrats and Democratic-leaning independents say they would like other Democrats to take on Obama for the nomination, while 59% say they would not." Pew said that Obama is actually in a better situation than Bill Clinton was before his re-election. "Far fewer Democrats want to see Obama challenged for the nomination than supported a primary challenge to Bill Clinton in December 1994. At that time, 66% of Democrats and Democratic leaners wanted to see Clinton challenged, shortly after the GOP won control of Congress for the first time in 40 years."

Should Hillary Clinton Challenge Obama in the Primaries? Could anyone beat Obama in a Democratic primary contest?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
So I assume you are still of the belief that Obama isn't a citizen

All this decision means is that Obama may have to send a copy of his BC to the court...I don't see the excitment.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Didn't Obama seal all those records? Can they still be asked to be brought up in court if they are sealed?

I'm a little ignorant of how that sort of thing works.

~Keeper

Seal what records?

Everyones birth certificate is only available to themselves...it isn't open to the public.

He sealed his "birth" records just as much as you and I have sealed our birth records.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

She might... There's more than enough buyers remorse in the Democrat corner, and Barack Hussein Obama II has lost the Independents, and she could attract some Republicans depending on who the Republican candidate for the national election is... If you don't think that Hillary isn't watching to see who among the varying sides of the same coin prevails tonight, then you may be interested in some prime real estate I have for sale in southwest Florida...

We might just have a rodeo on our hands!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Then he should have little trouble bringing more than a photo of it to court right?
If there's no issue than present the hard copy.
edit on 3-1-2012 by Vardoger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Agree.

My father,Life long Democrat wont vote for Obama again. Period. Because of where he lives,he was contemplating on voting Republican,and going with Ron Paul.If Clinton decides to run,I know he will vote for her,because he did last time. I would think PLENTY of Americans would.

Very interesting indeed..........

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
So I assume you are still of the belief that Obama isn't a citizen

All this decision means is that Obama may have to send a copy of his BC to the court...I don't see the excitment.

Because then they'll get another chance to make 500 Youtube videos by "experts" who can manipulate digital renderings of an analog object in such a way to make it look "not quite right".

Duh.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Is there any proof outside of Taitz own website that this is for real???

Here is a post from AggieMan in another thread about this same topic

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Funny, I looked up Judge Michael Malihi's schedule for today and case #1215136 is not listed on the docket. I smell yet another hoax perpetrated by Orly Taitz.

Here, see for yourself:www.osah.ga.gov...

You can look up the Judge's schedule and look up the case number.

This case isn't on the Judge's schedule...and if you search for the case number...it says there is no information.

Taitz is a known hoaxer...she has forged court documents before claiming that they were legit and it showed her winning cases or summoning Obama to court.

I don't trust anything were the only source is from Taitz website...so do we have any other confirmation other than a known hoaxer???

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I realize this may be an obvious question - but decisions of the Federal court supersedes decisions by lower courts and the issue of nationality has been decided in the higher courts... Ultimately, what will this case in the state of Georgia, truly accomplish?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I have not linked nor sourced anything from Orly Taitz, her website or anything other than the Office of State Administrative Hearings for the state of Georgia, or the actual signed document in PDF format.

As I have noted, there are four docket numbers...

OSAH-SECSTATE-CE-1215136-60-MALIHI

OSAH-SECSTATE-CE-1215137-60-MALIHI

OSAH-SECSTATE-CE-1216218-60-MALIHI

OSAH-SECSTATE-CE-1216823-60-MALIHI

Got panic?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

If he's not recognized by the state of Georgia for the primary, he will lose those delegates for the nomination for the 2012 national election. I would think that would translate into not being on the national election ballot in Georgia which would cost him 15 electoral votes... Certainly not fatal to his campaign, but could Pandora's box be opened by such a decision?

Time will tell...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Interesting. I always thought Clinton would challenge Obama outright.

Pew was out with a poll analysis yesterday that said "32% of Democrats and Democratic-leaning independents say they would like other Democrats to take on Obama for the nomination, while 59% say they would not." Pew said that Obama is actually in a better situation than Bill Clinton was before his re-election. "Far fewer Democrats want to see Obama challenged for the nomination than supported a primary challenge to Bill Clinton in December 1994. At that time, 66% of Democrats and Democratic leaners wanted to see Clinton challenged, shortly after the GOP won control of Congress for the first time in 40 years."

Should Hillary Clinton Challenge Obama in the Primaries? Could anyone beat Obama in a Democratic primary contest?

The polls were done before Obama signed the NDAA. Because of the NDAA, a whole lot of democrats hate Obama... with good reason.

If Ron Paul can get the nomination and talk about freedom and be against the NDAA, a bunch of democrats are gonna vote for him.
edit on 3-1-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Sorry, it was the other thread that linked to Taitz website.

You didn't link to the offiical site...you linked to a Super PAC who's whole goal is to sue Obama.

None of those docket numbers bring up case information.

I would just like to see a credible source hosting this information...I am suspect whenever Taitz is involved and she is involved whether you linked her website or not.

Panic for what??? I am just embarresed that my fellow countryman still deny our President is a citizen.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Ah, I see... The election may turn out to be more interesting then first anticipated, after all.
edit on 3-1-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Let the games begin in earnest then... Hillary would be a formidable primary candidate this time around... I don't think she would hold back, and certainly has an insider's knowledge of Barack Hussein Obama II administrative follies... You know... the ones that the MSM has exhausted themselves concealing...

Do you think that CNN will ignore Hillary when it comes to blowing the whistle?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Sorry, it was the other thread that linked to Taitz website.

This thread is not about birth certificates, parent's country of birth or any other minutiae... This thread is about court decisions and their impact on upcoming primary balloting and the possible ramifications in the 2012 national election...

Please take that aforementioned crap to the other sandbox...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
reply to post by LadySkadi

If he's not recognized by the state of Georgia for the primary, he will lose those delegates for the nomination for the 2012 national election. I would think that would translate into not being on the national election ballot in Georgia which would cost him 15 electoral votes... Certainly not fatal to his campaign, but could Pandora's box be opened by such a decision?

Time will tell...

Obama didn't win Georgia in 2008 anyway...sure he isn't planning on winning it in 2012.

But why would you want Obama to lose due to a technicality??? Are you that scared that no one can beat him fair and square that you are endorsing dirty tricks to beat him???

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Ahhh... The Constitution has been reduced to a technicality...

Your training is complete...

Darth Sidious Monkeys, not just for the Dark Side anymore...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join