It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your very own predator drone.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
This isn't a weapon but not sure where else to post this.. RC plane in FPV. This isn't recorded these things actually work in real time as far as the view. Pretty neat I think.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

*edit* Anyone else notice Nibiru by the sun?

U
edit on 2-1-2012 by USarmyFL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
these are my thoughts concerning victory eternal and my own private predator.
pre dated victory is better.
i am YOUR king.
i am the lord of heavens armies.
YOU have my brain.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
cool, nevermind... i saw the nitroplanes ad. thanks

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by USarmyFL

Slap some C4, RDX or SemTex in the belly of that thing, and you will ruin peoples day….for years to come as new regulations are enacted. You really don’t have to kill anybody.

Not trying to be a Debbie Downer…Just sayin’.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Slap some C4, RDX or SemTex in the belly of that thing, and you will ruin peoples day….for years to come as new regulations are enacted. You really don’t have to kill anybody.

Not trying to be a Debbie Downer…Just sayin’.

Id fly one for the sheer awesomeness of it, not to blow anyone up lol. Besides it relies on gps so if anyone did try to weaponize it, just cut the sat. link.

U

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

You and me would fly the thing because it's fun.

Others however....??

And to top it off, you have to know it is weaponized beforehand to cut the Sat link.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

You and me would fly the thing because it's fun.

Others however....??

And to top it off, you have to know it is weaponized beforehand to cut the Sat link.

True but I doubt anyone would. Those things can't carry much weight either. Sure a block of c4 is light enough maybe but if someone did, it would scream CIA. You can't walk in to wal-mart and buy it..

But I do see where it could be bad. I don't think the secret service is on watch for rc planes.. I get your point.

U
edit on 2-1-2012 by USarmyFL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Back in the seventies and early eighties, me and my friends would occasionally weaponize Estes rockets and fire them at a quarry wall. Poor man's Katusas if you will. Good times and innocent fun.

The thing I try to point out to many is that everything can be a weapon.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

That is true.. Speaking of the estes rockets, we always tried to make them into bazookas but the things don't seem to fly like a missile should when fired level. They just crash. Ah the good ole days when you could do stuff like that for fun and not turn it into a federal offense. I am curious, is a dry ice or muriatic acid bomb considered a "bomb" since there is no fire/combustion?

U
edit on 3-1-2012 by USarmyFL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by KennyDurazo

what !!!!

and I get posts removed for off topic-ness

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by newyorkee
reply to post by KennyDurazo

what !!!!

and I get posts removed for off topic-ness

Lol your right, and im the one off topic on my post lol. Give it time they will fix it. Then again they may not notice as it seems like noone is paying attention to the coolness of the thread.

U

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Your title is not very ...... wise.

My Este model rockets are in no way ICBM's - alas, I think RC planes and Estes will be banned relatively soon due to the very notion of this title. (many others will draw the same non linear conclusion.)

What is the OP's opinion on using RC planes and toys as weapons? (as you stated it is on no way a weapon, however the link between Predator Drone has been made)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Well, they don't fly like a missile, because of that very reason. They are not a missile, but a rocket.

And anything that can violently create a disturbance can be considered a bomb.

As a aside, we also used to take D cell Estes rocket motors, tape them to a pill bottle filled with my Uncles black powder and then tape that to a cheap arrow. It was great fun until we burned down one of my Uncles corn fields.

It’s been three decades since and I think I’m still recovering from that beating.

edit on 3-1-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Would rather have my own FPV flying squirrel jumping from tree to tree like an animal spiderman.

But obviously remote controlled.
lol

video was cool though.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Screw you guys lol you know damn well a remote controlled drone would be the coolest thing... FY lol

U

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Big RC aircraft ain't new -

Neither are nifty electric ones....

If you think flying a "drone" would be fun go join your local RC a/c club!!

new topics

top topics

join