It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Crazy" Uncle Ron Nails It Again! CNN Interview Today With Ron Paul And Son Rand Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
This is pretty good! It was shot at 11:15am this morning (Monday). CNN sort of tries to pull out some BS around 1:30 and 2:50 and Paul just shakes it off / body slams it in a perfect way..

I seem to think he's got Iowa in the bag. I think his turnout in Iowa is gonna be much larger than anyone thinks. Of course the media already has said it will be no big deal then, much different than the importance placed on Iowa in 2008.

You thoughts?
Good day...

edit on 2-1-2012 by rstregooski because: title

edit on 2-1-2012 by rstregooski because: beer

edit on 2-1-2012 by rstregooski because: title

edit on 2-1-2012 by rstregooski because: content

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Calling Dr. Paul crazy uncle Ron puts you right in line with MSM. I am getting tired of hearing it. First video, CNN, well maybe I'll call them rabid pitbull CNN. What did you expect, them to stop attacking?

Second video, maybe the bobble head puppets on MSM opinion won't matter anymore when Dr. Paul wins. When MSM blows it state after state, I'll be in the crowd says "Yay!' as it will show people stopped falling for their lies and aren't listening anymore.
edit on 1/2/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I love how he pretty much just laughs in peoples faces. He doesn't get loud, he smothers with kindness.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
This is typical media trickery, Dr Paul and most of his supporter's are aware of it,

But I fear the large majority of voting Americans don't see through the bias

That second video shows perfectly the huge change in media opinion, when it suits them.

I would hope, that all Ron Paul supporters are doing their utmost to educate people who don't already know, how and why the media corporations twist and suppress story's and interviews to their interest.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.” -Joseph Goebbels

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
As a foreigner to US politics, I can clearly see how fabricated this is. 2008 iowa is important but 2012 when the right guy comes along, they dismiss iowa and try to steer them with sentences like "if they let him win, they will loose all their credibility"
disgusting

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Two words.
Blatantly biased.

How that woman can look at herself in the mirror without feeling dirty shame after that interview is beyond me.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I really like Paul, but I hope he chooses a VP with a heart to balance out some of his ideas. Personally, I'd be proud to have my tax dollars go to meds for the elderly. There are people in this country that need help; I know there's people who don't want to hear that, but how can we call ourselves a super power if we have people dying just because we think it's every man for himself?

Paul's no non-sense approach and a VP with a conscience could bring America back to it's splender, I think.

"A nations greatness is measured by how it treats it's weakest members" - Ghandi

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
Calling Dr. Paul crazy uncle Ron puts you right in line with MSM. I am getting tired of hearing it. First video, CNN, well maybe I'll call them rabid pitbull CNN. What did you expect, them to stop attacking?

Second video, maybe the bobble head puppets on MSM opinion won't matter anymore when Dr. Paul wins. When MSM blows it state after state, I'll be in the crowd says "Yay!' as it will show people stopped falling for their lies and aren't listening anymore.
edit on 1/2/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

Hold up there, it's sarcasm!.. I'm using their lingo to make a positive point. Relax, please..
edit on 2-1-2012 by rstregooski because: beer

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

In every corporate media interview that I've seen with Ron Paul from the beginning of time, they always ask him if he will run as an independent. His answer is almost word for word the exact thing every time, but they always ask it.

At 1:30, he doesn't just "shake it off", he completely body slams the media with their biased poll citing! DAMN!

Rand Paul would make a great Vice President for Ron Paul. They would be a dynamic duo. Look at the two just laugh in the biased media reporters face when she says he's "losing support", haha.
edit on 2-1-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by intelligenthoodlum33

I would bet he'd choose Ralph Nader..

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Ha!

edit on 2-1-2012 by rstregooski because: cheese

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

That's hilarious. But there's one person missing: Rand Paul! I guess he took the picture lol

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski
reply to post by intelligenthoodlum33

I would bet he'd choose Ralph Nader..

Now that would be awesome!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Ron Paul pointing and laughing at the corporate media scum while Rand Paul chuckles:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
So MSM spins it that if Ron Paul wins in Iowa, then Iowa doesn't matter. I have not heard any intelligent commentary as to why it won't matter.

Does the MSM even realilze they are showing their bias? They are standing naked for anyone with half a brain to notice.

If he wins it doesn't matter because he's not OUR candidate.

top topics

join