It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Friend and I Had the Exact Same Dream Last Night.......That We Were Abducted! Was it Real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Hi all.....Strange dream last night, not the past night but the night before. It was NYE. Earlier that evening we went to the Hermosa Beach Comedy Club and saw Jay Leno and rang in the New Year. There was 7 of us that went. I must add also that over the last few days here in Southern CA there has been a very unusual fog happening pretty consistently. This is odd to me, because of the time of day the fog started rolling in and the fact that it was so heavy! You could hardly see 2 car lengths in front of you at 3:00 in the afternoon. Also, none of us drink alcohol (FYI). Anyway....after the comedy show "I drove" 5 of us to my house (about 3 miles from the club). We all said our good byes and the 3 other people left. My husband and I went to bed/sleep. The next morning I woke up telling my husband I had a very strange "dream"......I dreamed I was in this classroom in Hermosa Beach and the only other person in the room was my "ex-husband" and he was the Professor/teacher, however I was referring him as Scott, my current husband. And in my dream, although it looked like my ex....I fully believed it to be my current husband. We were standing in the classroom and all the sudden, we started having this massive earthquake. I remember looking at him and saying with a sarcastic attitude, "GREAT, here we are in Hermosa Beach and now the big earthquake we've been hearing was to happen is happening right now!" I then walked into the hallway and there were several extra terrestrials guarding the hallway and the door
I walked out of.....as if to make sure I wasn't going anywhere. I looked down the hall and out of another door and across the hallway my girlfriend walked out. They wouldn't let us talk to each other. We were looking at each other, wanted to speak, but we were not allowd to communicate. The extra terrestrials were about 5 feet tall with kind looking eyes that were big eyes. They had like blue/ grey skin that was kind of illuminated, but they
were gentle. They communicated telepathically. Then I woke up.

(I remember not being scared, and not really being forcibly held there. It was strange, like I was there by choice
or something.)

The next day I had 2 girlfriends over at my house to do a meditation/prayer session. Both were with me the night before at the comedy club. After we meditated...I proceeded to tell them about my strange dream. And that is when one of my friends started staring at me intently while I was describing my dream. When I was done, she proceeded to tell me more of the details, and she had the exact same dream! I then showed her a Photo of my ex husband and asked her if this was the man teaching her class....and it was the same guy!

Something else that happened when we were leaving the comedy club, is this small truck with a male driving and a female in the passenger seat were doing a U turn. They were turning in front of us in the cross walk while we were walking across the street to our car. The truck came within inches of hitting my husband, I cursed at the people in The truck for being so careless as to almost "hit" my husband. Then as we kept crossing the street, this taxi cab driver almost hit me in the cross walk! I suppose because the fog was so heavy it was hard to see us! I don't know, but both were very close calls.

The whole experience, leaving the comedy club was strange to me. Any thoughts?
edit on 2-1-2012 by Angelicdefender2012 because: Corrected some paragraph and punctuation errors.

edit on 2-1-2012 by Angelicdefender2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

Im on my phone n cant read that all v well due to the! lack of paragraphs. Will check back when im home tho my friend

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

That is really strange. I've only shared one dream with a friend, but it was nothing like your experience. I've also had abduction dreams, but yours is amazing. Maybe some hypnotic regression for you and your friend would be interesting. I tend to think "abduction" too.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

Yea....sorry about that. I posted from iPad and struggled with the non-key board, if you will.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I had a dream i was riding in a spaceship with a few people, all of were sitting around an ET that was blueish/ gray but he looked like Budda, had a pot belly. The inside of the spaceship looked like school bus, the way the controls looked at the driver seat. Long story short , the budda dropped me off in a trailerpark i've never been to before and i woke up. Crazy dreams for crazy people is what i say

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Well, I will spare all the details, but yes this happened to me and my daughter. They supposedly even left a communication device in her closet. And we both searched for it to no avail. Due to this, my guess would be that it was a psychically shared dream?
edit on 2-1-2012 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Hi Angelicdefender2012

What a great way to start your year

I believe the experience you and your friend shared was real.Now i can't tell if you were physically abducted or those dreams were sent to you as a warning(since you talked about an earthquake) or it was an OBE,manipulated by the entities you described.

Is there any chance to ask your ex if he had the same dream?
You said the aliens were friendly ,any message from them?
Did you see any numbers or dates anywhere in the rooms you were in?

Keep us posted if anything new happens.

Happy New Year

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
my boyfriend and i once had very similar dreams. i can't for the life of me remember what it was about now but i remember us talking about how strange it was. the dreams weren't identical but had a lot of matching events and characters.

your story is really interesting! i wonder if you've had shared dreams before and didn't know it.

join