It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
When I was in the army years back I met a man who had normal eyes at first, but without moving his eyelids his eyes would shudder (like a camera almost), the human pupil would be gone, and a smaller pupil would make something of an "S" movement, which is as best as I can describe it, then another shudder and the human pupil would come back. He couldn't be killed by twisting his neck, which is how we killed infiltrators back then, and yes I did try it. This was a wealthy person who was always bragging about his name, while at the same time keeping his name tag covered all the time. In addition, he was the whitest non-albino person I've seen, but after looking at him for several seconds, then negro features in the nose, mouth, and chin became apparent. It was almost like a negro would pop out briefly. Even the negro soldiers were amazed.

Is that a reptilian?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnificient

If I said I didn't believe anything that you just wrote..........would you be offended?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

This surely must win an award.

He couldn't be killed by twisting his neck, which is how we killed infiltrators back then, and yes I did try it.

a wealthy person who was always bragging about his name, while at the same time keeping his name tag covered all the time

ETA Bravo Sierra this is Foxtrot Oscar, do not, I repeat, do NOT make the post on the internet. Apparently the engineers here made a slight error in calculating your coordinates and you have landed in a time frame where people are dubious of claimed time travel, reptilians and other alien information posted randomly on anonymous forums. Please wait for a new wormhole opportunity and we'll have you in the right place as soon as possible.
edit on 1/1/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
So..

okay.

What was his name, since he kept bragging about it?

And why would you try to kill him?

And why am I even acting like I consider this believable? LOL

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
How hard did you twist the Albino's neck? Was it Clockwise or Counter-clockwise? Did the Albino ever get a sunburn? Or was the government issue S.P.F 50 sunblock sufficient enough?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

What happened when you tried, and failed, to kill him by twisting his neck?.......did he just smile "knowingly" and carry on as normal?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Everyone else has already asked my questions....so, I'll just wait for your replies.

Will make some popcorn.....this should be entertaining....

edit on 1-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Why all the soul destroying comments?

This poster has a right to be...remeber that.I find this thread intriquing and not without an oevra of strangeness.
edit on 1-1-2012 by paperface because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperface
Why all the soul destroying comments?

This poster has a right to be...remeber that.I find this thread intriquing and not without an oevra of strangeness.
edit on 1-1-2012 by paperface because: (no reason given)

Of course he/she has a "right to be" that goes without saying........but there is nothing "intriguing" about silly stories, it's what we do here on ATS......we separate the wheat from the chaff.

It's a silly story , that's all.......Also....I'm sorry, but I have no idea what an "oevra" is

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I am sorry but I find your story hard to believe.
Good luck with the insane aslyum tho!
edit on 1-1-2012 by Jace26 because: For fun

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
***ATTENTION***

Please note where this thread is....The Gray Area: The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

The T&C still apply; therefore, you may not be rude, attack members, go off topic, make jokes, and so on.

Discuss the topic. Debate the topic. Question the topic. But make sure your posts are contributing and within the T&C....otherwise, your post will be actioned.

Thank you.

edit on January 1st 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

No I would not. I've never been able to talk to anybody about it. I wouldn't mention it except anonymously.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Everyone else has already asked my questions....so, I'll just wait for your replies.

Will make some popcorn.....this should be entertaining....

edit on 1-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Are you making enough to share with everyone?

I agree this should be entertaining.

True or not.....I love a good story.....

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

No I would not. I've never been able to talk to anybody about it. I wouldn't mention it except anonymously.

So was this "person" also in the military?

How did they react to you trying to kill them?........and what were the repercussions?

link   

Originally posted by Magnificient
reply to post by Argyll

Thank You for the reply. By any chance did other people notice his oddness also?

link   
reply to post by Argyll

I know how unbelievable this is. But you did hit the nail on the head. That's exactly what he did. I didn't say I couldn't whip him, I did it many times, but I could turn his head 180 degrees without doing him harm.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnificient
reply to post by Argyll

I know how unbelievable this is. But you did hit the nail on the head. That's exactly what he did. I didn't say I couldn't whip him, I did it many times, but I could turn his head 180 degrees without doing him harm.

Did you ask this person why this was possible?....or about his eyes?

That's what I would have done in the situation?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Okay.......why didn't you just shoot him then?

In the head.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join