It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My disclosure, their "disclosure", and the truth.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
The truth is, we still don't know if ufos are alien humanoid piloted craft. Or instead, mostly, misidentifications mixed with follklore, money (and or fame) making opportunities, and hoaxes. Many say, but what about those largely blacked out FOIA pages? The truth is, we don't know what the text is, there. I worked in a cryptographic message center in Nevada for the Air Force, and I could throw around and show off to you, the level of Top Secret with the added exotic acronyms. I vaguely recall seeing text mention ufo (object, ufob, etc) but I NEVER got the impression that there was any certainty of what those were. If one gets entangled with a spy satellite, then, there ya go. a generated -kinda- paranoid report at the most.

I have had, since 1979, though, impression-making moments with Ufologists, and I am certain, them re. Me. Jan 1st at 2am, 2012, I have this strong summation going on in my noggin, that Ufologists who's reputation and life identity is that, well ya know, they promote certain things while deflecting eyes away from other things, for the purpose of attempting to establish a conventional wisdom, amongst the human populations. This then, is their massive army of public pressure, to force "the government" to uncoverup what these Ufologists want, WITHOUT considering that kind of info as scattered and compartmentalized, not in folders in 'The Smoking Man's basement. And most of all. most likely no big lumped together Truth about such.

Question for you knowledgeable ufo Skeptics. Remember in the movie I Robot, when Will Smith said to the robot psychiatrist lady, "How can someone so smart, be so dumb?!"

How can these college educated Exopol promoters be so dumb? Or is it, that they think the masses are dumb?
edit on 1-1-2012 by Saucerwench because: edit

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I base my knowledge and research in the origins of the civilization. The fact that Thomas J. Kelly based his landing gear design for the Lunar Module (Eagle) in the Book of Enoch, tells me a lot. Enoch, with his limited knowledge, made very impressive detailed descriptions of the aparatus used by those who from the heavens to Earth came.

Robert Oppenheimer, the father of the Atomic Bomb, KNEW the power of the bomb based on ancient knowledge coming from the Bagavadgita, one of the ancient texts included in the Mahabarata.

IMO the vast majority of humans are dumb sheeps manipulated and guided by a tiny elite who holds the truth for their own convenience. The reality the average human knows, is not real. Is a fake act on a stage, with giant curtains in the background. Behind those curtains is where the real existence is.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Eaglecall

Experience has taught me that aware people, seemingly unimportant on the general stage hold decision-power behind reality as the many know it and I have also learned that nobody holds all the pieces of the puzzle, so different people are only able to have limited insight. Nobody yet (experiencers, researchers, government, secret societies etc.) is able to get the big picture, because we are limited still in our perceptions by design.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
seeeems legit!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
hmmh could be a bird.... or a helicopter or a aeroplane with a big light..

link   
op.

link   
f

link   
p

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
seeems legit aha

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Wow.....sounds like someone is talking with themselves....

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by starseedflower

nobody holds all the pieces of the puzzle,

And here is another thing I don't get about the leading proponents of, for example, the Disclosure Petition. I have heard it stated from them, that they believe the Big Secret is out of the hands of the Federal Government, and into the hands of big transnational Private Interests, like Illuminati type guys.

BUT THEN these Ufologist decide to harangue the Capitol. Why are they not outside of Bilderberg meetings, therefore, with a bullhorn, like Alex Jones? Or some quieter route, no-the-less and none-the-hey, targeting the true gatekeepers? Ya know. Like they said.

I dare someone ask them that when you corner One at a ufo conference...........

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results."

See . . . they aren't dumb.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by UFO Partisan

hehehehe

I keep scratching my head over the -TWO- Petitions. The first one got a short shrift, so the Ufologists are like, "Hey I know. Lets make yet another......attempt at this -same- thing." "Because we are charismatic guys, it will be different this time."

top topics

join