It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A way YOU can combat vote fraud this election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I just stumble across this website, and thought that it was a wonderful idea.
Watch the Vote 2012

A simple, and powerful way that we can monitor the upcoming election. These points are quoted from the above website.

1. If you are an Iowan, or if you are within driving distance from Iowa on Caucus night, you can perform an invaluable service by going to one of the the 1784 local caucus gatherings and WITNESSING the actual count, which will be done by a show of hands or on paper ballots, counted in the open right after the voting takes place. (Videotaping the event is the best, if possible.) -- You can then take a video, or a cell phone picture of the tally sheet, if possible, or just record the results by handwriting on a piece of paper. Then you either email, text, call, or post on our Facebook Page -- the results you witnessed at your local caucus, with both the county you are in, and address of your local caucus gathering included. For Iowans who are attending a local caucus anyway, this just amounts to a few minutes of effort on top of showing up and participating. (You would then copy your results by email to [email protected], as soon as you are able to, even if it's later that night.) AND THEN --

2. We need volunteers for 99 "Computer Uploaders" -- who can be sitting anywhere in the USA at their computer. One of these individuals will be assigned to each of Iowa's 99 counties. That means each of these 99 "computer uploaders" will have a "vote monitor" (those who volunteer for task #1 above) from each of the 18 local gatherings (on average per county) in that county. The "computer uploader" will then upload the results to his section of this website for the local caucuses in his assigned county, and the results will go up on the internet LIVE in real time.

I think social networking is indeed a powerful tool. This concept should be taken to the national level IMHO.

I'm thinking a group devoted to each states results could effectively double check the polls, and ensure that everyone's voice is heard. What do you guys think?

I mean come on, lots of umemployed to volunteer(me included)

Oh, and their Facebook Page.
edit on 31-12-2011 by Shark_Feeder because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-12-2011 by Shark_Feeder because: Bits and pieces...

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
All I know is that something HAS to be done THIS election to PREVENT election voting fraud as there is just TOO MUCH riding on THIS election with Ron Paul running.

The future of America itself and the future of We The People are riding on THIS election. We must come up with something somehow to [color=cyan]prevent having the devils CHEAT this election to get one of their typical politicians into office again.

That will be the FINAL NAIL IN AMERICAS COFFIN folks...

We do NOT need another typical politician in office, as we all KNOW very well what that REWARDS us with, right?

edit on 31-12-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

I couldn't agree more, honestly the very fate of the civilized world might be riding on this one.

I know that once I get a response from the man who started this group I will be attempting to expand out with a group for each individual state.

My first group will be something akin to "Watch the vote 2012: Texas".

We seriously need more groups like this.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
This springs to mind. "It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything." - Stalin.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Tea4One

"the one with the pen wins" - old dude playing dominos
I don't even want to vote after voteing for change ..

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tea4One
This springs to mind. "It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything." - Stalin.

Exactly the point of this effort... to count our own votes, and to have raw data to compare to any "official" results.

If RP draws in 60-75% of the popular vote, and we have demonstratible evidence of such it makes attempts to to discredit his victory that much harder.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by showintail
reply to post by Tea4One

"the one with the pen wins" - old dude playing dominos
I don't even want to vote after voteing for change ..

the one with the keyboard and not the pen wins.

I do know ppl on a real life level who have well over, i mean well over 500.000k active acounts within social media and yes they have and i have seen how trends and opinions are altered.

All i can say, is that when and if you go to cast your vote, rest assured it has no relevance.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
This needs tons and tons of flags and stars and I hope you get it AND the backing of all the American Citizens who are ATS members /regardless/ who they are voting for. Right now it does not matter who someone is voting for; the voting fraud MUST be stopped and this is the perfect way for us to both prove how awake and aware we are as a whole AND to prove to 'them' that we won't take any more crap sitting in our armchairs and just bawwwing about the fraud after the fact. Splendid idea and I stand and applaud you 100 percent. You should get applauds by every mod on this site and then some.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Here's a link just posted to volunteer as an election observer...I can't help but think that this could work.

Register as a Volunteer

top topics

join