It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does angel wing appear in Ben Breedlove video after, "Do you believe in angels or God?"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Does an angel wing appear in Ben Breedlove video afte his card reading, "Do you believe in angels or God?"

At 3:09 in the second video, what looks like a white wing appears. Keep watching and you see it several times.

My daughter just showed me this. Her friends were sharing the video too.

Prior to his death on Christmas he made these videos to share his story.

This is my story (Part 1)

This is my story (Part 2)

More than 1,500 people attended a memorial service for Texas teenager Ben Breedlove, whose YouTube video about life with a heart condition and brushes with death have become an international viral sensation.

Breedlove, 18, who said he cheated death three times despite a dangerous heart condition, died Christmas night from a heart attack, but not before posting a two-part video on YouTube telling his story and describing a series of powerful visions.

Source

edit on 30-12-2011 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
It's a pet's tail wagging... you can see him look that way several times throughout the entire video.. the way it moves and the way it looks seems pretty obvious to me.

edited to simplify my response.
edit on 12/30/2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Yeah, definitely a domesticated animal

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Its an animal...its fur.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Ahh...now I have to go tell my daughter, "It's not angel wings, but a very timely wag of the tail."

Beautifully timed wag.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

And here's your Angel Wing in the flesh ( and fur ) .. this is from the Ben Breedlove facebook community gallery... little thing has a fluffy tail for sure if you look closely
edit on 12/30/2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Yeah definitely and object there but too opaque to be paranormal of nature in my opinion but who knows?

at one point it does faintly resemble a wing but I aient sure

Good find though!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Had to share my 15-year-old daughter's response to being told ATS had debunked the find and it was a tail.

"Are you serious? Dangit."

If there are angels, they were certainly watching over this boy, in life and death.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DancedWithWolves

lol .. that made me laugh, it sounds exactly like how my niece would respond ..

Who's to say his pet wasn't like an angel to him, alot of people have that kind of special connection with animals and I do believe animals have a stronger sense of pending mortality than we do.

I may be an atheist but I still believe strongly in the bonds between humans and animals being far greater than we currently understand.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
He May of cross bred a winged animal with a dog
you never know haha

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
PHOTO captured of tail wagging....

Seasons Greetings ATS members and Guests.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Mystery Solved: ( sorry, had to )

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Just remember what Dog is spelled backwards...

And just because it was debunked doesn't mean they are not real or were not there with him.
edit on 30-12-2011 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I watched both videos and was too late to say they had a #z-zu. This kids story is something that needs to be told as much as possible. All these teenagers running around like they are immortal. It's always good to remind yourself that you are not on this earth for very long and it maybe be shorter than you think.
edit on 30-12-2011 by lilowl53 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DancedWithWolves
Had to share my 15-year-old daughter's response to being told ATS had debunked the find and it was a tail.

"Are you serious? Dangit."

If there are angels, they were certainly watching over this boy, in life and death.

I love ATS.

Thanks for the input, I needed a pick me up.

new topics

top topics

join