It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook photos lead to child abuse arrests in Arizona

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Has anyone seen this photo of parents tying their kids up?

i.imgur.com...

Could have been something like that. Without seeing the photos all we have is the word of the cops and cps. And they have an interest in perpetuating their existence such that the more of these things they find the more secure is their job. Will all come out in court but by then it will be old news, if they are found not guilty we will never hear about it.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

Well if you think there is nothing wrong with duct-taping toddlers and children, I recommend you sticking some of that tape on your arm and stripping it off after a while, see how you like it!
Parents doing this to their kids are sadistic criminals and belong behind bars.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by starseedflower

What is wrong with those people!!!!!!!!!!

Duct tape is way too difficult to remove.

They should use something like first aid tape. That way if the cops roll up you can quickly let them loose.

Already made that point, sorta.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I seen my 2 9 year old nieces bind each other up with duct tape in playand there are phot'os of it.No child abuse occured anywhere.Just saying,before the pitchforks are gathered.

Edit:*warning*Alcohol infused post above massive typo'swill not be edited out edition

happy new year

edit on 31-12-2011 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by britelite1971

Facebook photos lead to child abuse arrests in Arizona

news.yahoo.com

PHOENIX (Reuters) - Two Arizona parents were arrested by sheriff's deputies after apparently posting pictures on Facebook that showed their children, an infant and a toddler, bound with duct tape, authorities said on Thursday.

Coconino County deputies arrested Frankie Almuina, 20, and Kayla Almuina, 19, on suspicion of two counts of child abuse on Wednesday at their northern Arizona home after being alerted to the photos by an anonymous tip.

The children, a 2-year-old toddler and a 10-month-old infant, were seen online bound with duct tape on their wrists and ankles with their mouths ta
(visit the link for the full news article)

Facebook has a use afterall.

Such a shame children are still being born into these families in this day and age.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
Shoot, years ago a father could molest his daughter, then, when her mother tried to drown her for screaming "rape" - the only thing that happened was the family was kicked out of the semi-private club. If there was a CPS, it sure wasn't like the crooked agency we have today.

A mom would tape her kids mouths shut all day, every day saying "a child should be seen and not heard".

A mom would tie the children in the beds at naptime to prevent them from getting up and going to the bathroom.

A mom would use dog leashes on her children to go shopping.

And that was only the the tip of the iceberg.

The difference today is these same type of parents put pictures of their abuse on the Internet.

Any actual sources for that? How many years ago? What % of the population did that then?
Years ago, that can be last year or centuries. As far as I know this didn't happen to my parents, grandparents or their friends, are you thinking about the 16h century or something?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
posted on wrong thread my aplogies meant to post on the other similar story had both pages open sorry all!

edit on 29-1-2012 by GrindsMyGears because: posted reply on wrong thread

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join