It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[DrJim] Freedom Of Information Act

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Dr jim said this in his last post

Originally posted by DrJim
Simon queried me on my availability to respond here. I apologize for my inaction, since releasing these images, there has been some odd developments on our end.

I confess to not having the time to read the entire thread, but am amazed at the exceptional investigative thinking shown by many members. Here is an additional piece of the puzzle: www.abovetopsecret.com... (thank you for the directory Simon). The entire document contains enough information for a specific "Freedom of Information Act" request by a U.S. citizen for what seems to be a "Big Bend Incident Seven" (which is causing us to wonder about the first six). We're working with an associate to initiate this action.

All of the clues to what we should be doing next must be within his post, with the request for information about the Big Bend 7 incident under the freedom of information act, seeming to be a major clue.
Perhaps we should be a bit careful here and remember that this is a game and we might get some people scratching their heads and wondering what we are into if we actually start contacting people that we shouldn't.

here is a link to the document,as DrJimsays that the information that we need for the request is all there.
img29.exs.cx...

join