It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw a star moving...?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Strange that with so many members claiming to see similar things on what seems to be a very regular basis that none have made the effort to film this I wonder why !

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I jumped on this thread to say it was a satellite. When I was a kid we saw a star moving and about crapped our pants! We went running to our parents "It's a UFO!!!" They took one look and set us straight.

But satellites only travel in a straight line, they don't turn or change course.

So...
you definitely saw a UFO. It was definitely an object. It was definitely flying. And it was definitely unidentified.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
In a reply to: againuntodust

Right. I've just joined this forum because of the exactly same thing. I have just been stood outside having a smoke, staring up at the sky. Looking up I saw what looked like a star moving. At first I thought it was just me, but then I was able to follow if from one side of the night sky and arc all the way over to the other and just fade away. It wasn't bright like a shooting star, but a dull 'twinkle' like any other star. It couldn't have been a plane or helecopter because it seemed to be way to high in the sky. What an earth did I just see?

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Me and a friend were in Iceland last night looking for the Northern Lights, After about half an hour looking I noticed one star that was moving very erratically, Left, stop right stop up down, circles you name it, but everytime it moved it moved quick and it stopped quick, I got my friend to look with me and he seen the exact same thing,We took turns to call it as we saw it and we were able to call each move as it was happening, He was seeing the exact same thing I was so optical Illusion is out of the question, It wasnt a satelitte or some bug, there was definitely no bugs where we were, This looked to be way out in space but was not moving naturally, It was so obvious that if you watched the stars around it you could still see it in your peripheral vision so eyes playing tricks is out of the question too?? I dunno what I saw but it cant be explained away with some man made or optical illusion ....

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Have you ever tried film something out in space?? Most people dont carry big bucks cameras around with them in case a star starts moving,

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: robbieiddon

Actually I go out quite often with my camera in the winter months to take pictures of the sky many other members do as well.

Stars DON'T move like that and that's a FACT

Also what YOU said doesn't answer my question if members claim to see things on a regular basis why not have a camera with them.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
These moving stars are very interesting. I've watched a few myself while out night fishing. I'm sure they are under intelligent control, but it could be man made. I just don't know.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I see fake stars and fake planes every day. You are not alone.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: againuntodust

Yes I have seen the same things in the sky. I have seen stars that move across the sky with a consistent speed. The depth of the star that is moving is a lot higher than the other stars that stand still. I seem this numerous of times over the few years. Anyways I saw a really bright one on 6/20/2016 at 9:15pm in Houston in the S.E position. The star was really bright and it was traveling really fast in the N.E direction as it past other stars it began to get dim as if it appeared to be getting higher as it traveled. I have noticed these floating or traveling star like figures ever since the US has pulled off the moon project. Not sure if this has anything to do with it. But I have seen more than one at a time in the sky. I have seen 3 moving/ traveling stars in 2014 at the same time moving in different directions before.. I'm not sure what these are but they don't appear to be satellites. I have seen satellites in the sky and they blink red and really fast as they float around in space. These moving stars however appear to be the same color ands shape as a normal star as they move across the sky. I belive that they are a space craft of some sort. When you experience this for yourself you can't help to notice or realize that these things are being pilot by someone or something. The don't bump into other stars and they are moving in clear view across the sky from one end to another. I'm very interested in someone shedding some light on this subject to what this could be..

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: fatboy713

Yes I have seen the same things in the sky. I have seen stars that move across the sky with a consistent speed. The depth of the star that is moving is a lot higher than the other stars that stand still. I seem this numerous of times over the few years. Anyways I saw a really bright one on 6/20/2016 at 9:15pm in Houston in the S.E position. The star was really bright and it was traveling really fast in the N.E direction as it past other stars it began to get dim as if it appeared to be getting higher as it traveled. I have noticed these floating or traveling star like figures ever since the US has pulled off the moon project. Not sure if this has anything to do with it. But I have seen more than one at a time in the sky. I have seen 3 moving/ traveling stars in 2014 at the same time moving in different directions before.. I'm not sure what these are but they don't appear to be satellites. I have seen satellites in the sky and they blink red and really fast as they float around in space.

So how exactly do you tell how far away these moving objects are please tell us how it's done if you can see it move quickly it's NOT a star. Satellites DON'T flash red as they travel at best you will see a small white dot.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: fatboy713

I'm very interested in someone shedding some light on this subject to what this could be..

From how you describe them, they completely fit with being satellites.

I have seen satellites in the sky and they blink red and really fast as they float around in space.

No they don't blink red, that sounds like a plane.

This is what looks and acts like a satellite, using your own words

I have seen stars that move across the sky with a consistent speed.

and

These moving stars however appear to be the same color ands shape as a normal star as they move across the sky. I belive that they are a space craft of some sort.

yes they are space craft, satellites.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I see em all the time do u ave footage

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Did not read previous comments, here is my 2 cents.
No drugs or alcohol been involved.
3 stars were "dancing" up front of my eyes about 3 years go, most beautiful thing i ever saw. Mysterious, sacred and astounded at the same time, could not move my eyes away. Did not think about the camera or the phone to recorded, because i did not want to miss a moment of that event. They moved spontaneously, rapidly and without any particular patern, at least i did not observe it in about 2 minutes (not really sure on timing). Moments later they were back to their original position.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I have been seeing the exact same thing and it seems different than a satellite. I also see what appear to be police like lights but on vehicles so high up that the speeds are unattainable by our conventional craft. It looks like a full on war going on up in the sky at night but it's too high up to be able to capture it successfully.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I have witnessed the same thing and I asked my 9 year led sons to come out to see if I was seeing things and they saw it too and then right when one my second son came out all the outside house lights came on. I told my son to turn them off and it was obvious he had not touched them. I didn't remember until the next day that those lights have been out FOR YEARS. It was at my Moms house so I had forgotten. I checked them the next day and they do not work and she confirmed have n worked for years. And these are about 5 different light in 4 different place and they all came on. My sons both told me that's why they got scared and went in because they understood the lights had come on by themselves, at the time I thought my son had turned them on.

The Stars we were seeing were moving in very short movements back and forth and then in a circle and then they would stop. And then we saw all kinds of other vehicles going across the sky but they were as high up as the stars and their rate of speed had to be astronomical. a reply to: boomstick88

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I experienced exactly what you described. One night I was watching what I believed to be the landing light of an approaching light plane struggling in very gusty winds. After several minutes the light just disappeared. I thought it had crashed. It shook me up, so I called the next local airport in its flight path and reported it. Two nights later I was watching a star that began acting in the same erratic manner. I wondered what the odds were that I would witness the exact same behavior on a completely windless night, and of a completely different kind of object. I began asking myself what else it could be; a helicopter, drone, etc. I turned my eyes to another star and after several seconds it also began moving erratically. I did this with several stars, with the same results. By applying the principle of Occam's razor, "Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected," I believe the phenomenon we "think" we witnessed can be attributed to imperceptible (to the viewer) movements of eye muscles.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: againuntodust
I looked up into the sky last night and saw the stars. Then I saw one start to move. I thought maybe it was my mind playing tricks on me, but I kept watching, and it was definitely moving. It moved across the sky, then left, then right, then in circles. I thought maybe it was a plane? But it looked just like the other stars, not a plane, and planes went by so I know it wasn't a plane. I then thought maybe it is a space station or satellite, but that can't be since the thing was moving left, right, straight, in circles. At the height this object resided, it had to be moving VERY fast to be moving as it did in the night sky. I'm clueless. I researched online and others have seen this same thing. Has anyone else experienced this and do you have any explanations?

I've seen what I thought was a moving star, but I realized that it was an illusion due to the parallax effect of my eyes as I tried to focus on it.

What was the radius or length of these movements in the sky? Was it all within an inch of your field of view, or much larger than that?

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: robbieiddon

In your case, what was the size of the sphere of this movement? Because there is a certain phenomenon you get sometimes when focusing on a star that it appears to move, and where the movements are due to the movement of your eyes, not the star.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: againuntodust
I looked up into the sky last night and saw the stars. Then I saw one start to move. I thought maybe it was my mind playing tricks on me, but I kept watching, and it was definitely moving. It moved across the sky, then left, then right, then in circles. I thought maybe it was a plane? But it looked just like the other stars, not a plane, and planes went by so I know it wasn't a plane. I then thought maybe it is a space station or satellite, but that can't be since the thing was moving left, right, straight, in circles. At the height this object resided, it had to be moving VERY fast to be moving as it did in the night sky. I'm clueless. I researched online and others have seen this same thing. Has anyone else experienced this and do you have any explanations?

Saw something very similar one night. I was told that it's the International Space Station.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Back in the 90s I saw a fast moving star which was zigzagging avoiding other stars. I asked my dad to check it and he was astounded the same way I was. The next night at the same time the star passed the same exact way. I couldn't explain it to the people that I told them about it, I sensed disbelief. Now reading this post made feel that I'm not alone, by the way this is happened in afirica. Maybe the physical aspect of the universe should be challenged.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join