It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Compassion of Dr. Ron Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The smear campaign against Ron Paul is crumbling as quickly as it began.

The racially charged allegations surrounding Ron Paul are speculative.

This however, is real life:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Star and flagged from me.

Hopefully this will open the eyes to those misled by the corrupt MSM and other idiots who claim Ron Paul is some kind of racist.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Ron Paul has always struck me as a down-to-earth, humble, honest, common sense guy. Unlike the other candidates who are fear-mongers and just behave really slimy in general, flip flopping all the time... I mean this is just a video and one story but I never doubted for a second Ron Paul is the man you want in the White House. His dad was a Freemason so maybe Illuminati will let him in if he wins? Gosh let's hope so.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

Excellent video.

From another of his newsletters (Dec. 1989):

"What a relief it is to walk, shop, or eat in the small Ethiopian community in Washington: successful, confident black people whose self-image is not defined in anti-whiteness, and who are therefore invisible in the liberal media."

What a horrible racist. I really have to wonder how different the dialogue on this racism issue would be if the tiny percentage of "racist" segments could ONLY be read in context of the rest of their articles. It's funny how many are referencing other news sources directly, actual survey results, or are otherwise just cherry-picked to sound terrible until you actually read them in the articles directly.

And then, there's the other perspective provided so eloquently by (gay) Dan Savage in a Slate article considering that even if Paul DID write the articles and IS racist/homophobic - which he's not:

There is no comparing Paul and Santorum, said Savage, because Paul is a leave-us-alone libertarian. “Ron is older than my father, far less toxic than Santorum, and, as he isn't beloved of religious conservatives, he isn't out there stoking the hatreds of our social and political enemies,” he explained. “And Ron may not like gay people, and may not want to hang out with us or use our toilets, but he's content to leave us the # alone and recognizes that gay citizens are entitled to the same rights as all other citizens. Santorum, on the other hand, believes that his bigotry must be given the force of law. That's an important difference.”

Thanks for posting the vid!

new topics

top topics

join