It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prime minister of Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu: We Defend Ourselves! (Ron Paul right a-g-a-i-n)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Anyway Ron Paul is right, let countries define their own destiny.

Israel included.
edit on 27-12-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

That's bull%%%% and ignorant.

For a person on an american website where people complain 90% of the time about their government your extremely small minded.

I'm not referring to israel, but "countries" don't define their own destiny, in third world countries democracy is about as damaged as slavery, in most countries people starve due to governments spreading propaganda about 100 times more extreme than what american citizens face.

I see this all more on this site.

"Let them define their own destiny". Such BS ffs

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
and ? alot of people around the world have known for years the true nature of the genocidal psychopaths israel. and all without some yank telling us.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
It does come off a little woosified that we are at Israel’s beckoning call! We should defend her when and if she needs defending. Stop making US policy based upon Israeli interests! Since when has overwhelming support for Israel been a precursor for high office in this country. I don’t know any other ally that is treated like a baby! Why is Israel?

Israel is hardly defenseless, folks! Think about it, 200 billion a year for a country with 20 million citizens! Israel must be the most well armed place on Earth!
edit on 27-12-2011 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Ron Paul got it right, we dont need to get our nose, money, and resources up another countries butt cheeks. Israel especially, they have a very formidable military and they have always taken care of themselfs.

Ron was slick to state that we would still trade with them, which implies we will still be selling them most of our military tech. Could the Military industrial complex already be prodding at Ron?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMur
Ron Paul got it right, we dont need to get our nose, money, and resources up another countries butt cheeks. Israel especially, they have a very formidable military and they have always taken care of themselves.

Ron was slick to state that we would still trade with them, which implies we will still be selling them most of our military tech. Could the Military industrial complex already be prodding at Ron?

Israel really doesn't need any military tech from the usa, they are one of the most advanced in the world and a world apart from the rest of the middle east.

Its a progressive economy though, so they buy general stuff with good money... Not necessarily weapons, but jews got to eat and buy ipods too.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by yamammasamonkey
reply to post by rubbertramp

We SELL them weapons, just like we do to Saudi Arabia, Canada, Jordan and dozens of others.

You don't sell them weapons.

You give them weapons.

First you give them the money and then Israel buys US weapons with it.

Which is the same as giving them weapons.

It's definetly not the same as selling them weapons.

Those other countries you listed .... do you give them the money to buy weapons ?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I totally agree with you OP. I have friends who refuse to consider Ron Paul a candidate simply for the fact that he will withdraw such support from Israel. I believe it is foolish to interfere with the affairs of another nation when our own nation is in such peril, so for me Ron Paul is the only candidate that I consider to be even worthy of the chance to run in this election. All the other candidates have proven themselves to be unworthy of scrubbing the toilets in my house seeing as I wouldn't trust them within 20 feet of my property.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
All I see in his speech is:
"The land is ours",
"We take you money and make nukes"
"Islam is bad"
"Iran is the devil"
"Its our land"
"We will fight to the death like the Japanese for Israel"
"I almost died once"
"Land is mine"
"America needs us and we need America"
"Holocaust wah wah wah"

The usual Jew guilt.

And of course Ron Paul is right, he is always right. Countries should be in charge of their own fate, and America needs to get back in line with Freedom and Rights as well as gain back its economic strength.
edit on 27-12-2011 by Canned2na because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kykweer

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Anyway Ron Paul is right, let countries define their own destiny.

Israel included.
edit on 27-12-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

That's bull%%%% and ignorant.

For a person on an american website where people complain 90% of the time about their government your extremely small minded.

I'm not referring to israel, but "countries" don't define their own destiny, in third world countries democracy is about as damaged as slavery, in most countries people starve due to governments spreading propaganda about 100 times more extreme than what american citizens face.

I see this all more on this site.

"Let them define their own destiny". Such BS ffs

what did that comment have to do with democracy???

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The old testament states that God will protect them. If people believe in God why do those same people feel that we must protect Israel. You either have faith or you do not. I'd go as far as to argue that saying that we must protect Israel is doubting in God.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

How do you stop everyone else from sending money to Israel you ask? That's easy.

Israel operates very similar to pre-1980 South Africa. Racism, no votes for the pre-1948 indigenous population, Israel operates using the system of apartheid with a twist. Israel is carrying out active genocide it appears. So Israel has a bit of a problem on the world stage. They have a right to exist but only if it is honorable, as in the case of the requirements placed on South Africa.

All a government has to do is legally define them as what they are, a racist, genocidal terrorist regime and by being terrorists, they are part of the problem and not the solution. The truth may hurt but it can never be a lie right? ANY FUNDING to Israel would fall under US and International laws as aiding and abetting terrorists. Therefore if the US government, Canada, any other country, Hollywood, Wall Street, EU, etc. were to supply them with financing or material support, they would be subject to sanctions, legal and/or military action.

Seems pretty simple to me....

Cheers - Dave
edit on 12/27.2011 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
I think the point of all this is, Ron Paul wants Israel to be Israel. Not what America wants Israel to be.

I agree with the "Ron Paul wants Israel to be Israel" but I disagree with your second statement. It's all about what Israel wants America to be, eg. the little guy with the big friend and we have seen this time and time again. Israel runs psyops and financial/economic manipulation and expect America and other countries to bend over and take it, without even any Vaseline. Enough is enough, let them stand on their own, no bailouts, no sideways funding and no big friend who's gonna kick Israel's enemies @ss.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
How the hell is Isreal gonna off a million plus arabs ?those are Isreali citizens right now........
They are far short of committing genocide.
Netanyahu sounds like hes saying weve got yer back america...we have grown beyond the need to be supported with your dollars and your gifts of weapons.
But wed still like to do business with you.....
Meantime hes laid down conditions that are pretty nigh impossible for most arabs to take.....
I use the term arab here in a combinatory manner meaning most of the surrounding peoples.....
Jerusalem is never gonna be ceeded to Isreal as a Jewish capital city unless the PLO gets to have theirs in jerusalem too.....
Isreal is playing what they believe is a pat hand, .....thats what hes intimating, and they will dictate the terms....or
WAR
At least thats my take after reading the speech...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
They are both idiots. Withou us aid israel would go bankrupt. Also all their gear comes from the us id like em see defend themselves without all the foreign equipment, which they got for free, tough thats the least america can do for their asset in the middle east.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Right, but although the person on the receiving end is unknown, we are doing the exact things he is blatantly opposing, maybe he's talking to France, or Britain or some country like that but what's the harm in taking a hint.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2manyquestions

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
I don't think anyone cares if you privately support Israel or any other country financially. If you want to donate your hard-earned money to another country you should have the freedom to do so. I don't have a direct quote from Ron Paul, but I do have a faint recollection of something he said in that regard. It's the tax-payer money that the Government spends so freely to support this or that country which I think most people find troubling. Private funds are private. It's your business what you do with it so long it doesn't hurt anyone or break laws.

Ok so donating money to another country through private funds is fine and I have no problem with this either.
However I do have a problem with privately donating money to countries who are known to commit war crimes and not be taken to the international court for it.
If you support that then you are also in fact a criminal by association.

Not saying you are but just people who feed money to it

top topics

<< 1   >>

join