It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"... to hit a nuclear powerplant with an earthquake machine in Japan" 3 DAYS BEFORE

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
To those who doubt Ben Fulford, this is going to be embarrasing for you.

This is him interviewing David Rockerfeller, but that is not what this is about.

This video was posted on March 8th, 2011.

This is what he says just after 5:20. Apparently, an Illuminati/Freemason hitman told him they were going to, quote:

"hit a nuclear power plant with an earthquake machine and kill innocent people!"

The Japan tsunami was on the 11th of March.

So I wouldn't laugh at the "raving mad" Fulford who now says there is a ship (he names it) out there right now drilling nukes in the seabed to do it again.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The video is from 2007?
so... 3 1/2 years difference, not quite 3 days... I think it is coincidence. If he predicted it 3 days before I would be convinced.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MBUK3D

It was posted on YouTube 3 days before, which proves the video pre-dates the earthquake itself. It doesn't matter the video itself was from 2007.

He says they threatened to do it, and what happened?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Actually, the "assassin" names the prefecture before that.

Niigata.

Nothing to do with Fukushima.

edit on 26/12/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

fukishima was only the place of the biggest nuclear reactor meltdown...the EQ was in/near the coast of Tohoku...

would you discredit someone because they predicted..lets say...that the statue of liberty would be attacked (instead of the WTC on 9/11?

that's a VERY small margin of error...

once you start splitting straws like that, you're regurgitating the behavior of someone who has not yet been "awakened" to the myriad of corruption around us.

still plausible to me...

edit on 12/26/11 by metalshredmetal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

A nuclear target is a nuclear target.

The fact it happened to be another one less than 100 miles away instead doesn't mean much to me.

I think over the next few years they came up with a more effective plan.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

And it seems you're clutching straws.

Why name a specific area if it was to be taken as a rough guide?

Straw clutching.

He names a specific place to be hit in 2007 and to you this means a completely different place 4 years later.

Straw clutching.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Maybe because the exact place was published and would be easy to verify because this video exists? that would make the conspiracy no longer a conspiracy...

People this smart have back up plans, and theyre not going to allow their real plot to be published on the web..

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
reply to post by MBUK3D

It was posted on YouTube 3 days before, which proves the video pre-dates the earthquake itself. It doesn't matter the video itself was from 2007.

He says they threatened to do it, and what happened?

"Predicting" something which is foreseeable is not evidence for anything. There were plenty of people pointing out that EQ's could cause a nuclear accident in places like Japan for many years before the tsunami, does that make them all psychic or know something we don't? No, it just makes them able to see the inevitable.

I can predict, right now, without a shadow of a doubt, the the $ will collapse.
It's a reasonable thing to state given our instability, and the fact that no fiat currency has lasted any longer than 100 years, and given that we are in a very turbulent economic collapse around the world. Does that make me privy to information others are not? Nope, it just makes me reasonable enough to state that something that is very likely to happen will happen.

This proves nothing. It shows that people can come to reasonable conclusions based on the evidence they have and foresee a disaster coming when they have all the facts.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I think you're seeing what you want to see.

What happened to Mt Fuji erupting?

www.youtube.com...

What happened to the USA being flooded and split in half?

kauilapele.wordpress.com...

edit on 26/12/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

These have nothing to do with this thread and needn't be discussed.

Lets try not to derail please

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Just find it bizzare that someone who obviously has connections to very high people, who claims they intend on destroying a nuke plant with an earthquake to kill lots of innocent people, is ridiculed when the event takes place.

He claims that they're in the process of setting it up right now to do it again. It will be interesting to see whether people are so easy to dismiss it again as something normal if it happens again in the next few months.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I agree. I dont really see why people jump to want to discredit him.

Do people know that he was the editor of forbes magazine?

IMO, This immediately gives him more credibility than 99.99% of anyone in this forum. I doubt anyone here has (or is willing to prove) that they have more reliable info than an international finance magazine editor such as he.
edit on 12/26/11 by metalshredmetal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
There were news reports from NHK, stating the government seismologists remarked that the four trigger point quake mechanism, was 'highly unusual', showing a graphic of this. In addition a Finnish nuclear engineer proposed, in a poorly translated video, that reactor issues from new MOX fuels, causing ionised particles to be vented, made the use of haarp or similar scalar electromagnetic device necessary to force particles down, to prevent interaction between them and the upper atmosphere. The side effect of using it was an earthquake on an already fragile part of the world. I'd assume the operators were aware of this risk too. His theory is lent credence by multiple station measurements of a very large beta radiation spike, 2 days prior to Fukushima, across USA by EPA radnet. He also stated the Finnish power plants (of which he worked 20 years at) and other facilities using this new fuel, are experiencing issues.

Or it was natural?
Or it was the Israelis using scalar weaponry - Japan was selling Iran nuclear materials.
Or the population reduction crew?
Who knows. What matters now is beating radiation, if you want to play the survival game.

This event could fit in pretty well with the Georgia guidestones over time. Cancer usually takes around 10 years at lower cumulative doses like this. 3+ nuclear reactors lost, possible weapons complex destruction and at least 2 spent fuel pool fires - which are even worse than reactors or nukes, as thousands of tonnes of highly irradiated and radioactive 'burnt' fuel are stored there. It's not a relatively clean explosion, it's a self feeding, spewing bonfire. We have at best case ten years left of continuous emissions, from these burning blobs of radioactive magma, smouldering in the bedrock. This contaminates the sea, air and land all over the world - unfathomable numbers of wind carried, tiny nuclear shards. Of which just one may be enough to kill you, if deposited in your lungs. Chernobyl was already left in the dust around day one, Mayak and the multitude of other nuclear disasters and tests eclipsed as well.

We are in uncharted territory. Too bad for us that free energy can't really have a meter put on it.
edit on 26/12/11 by GhostR1der because: grammar corrections and now its bedtime!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

Originally posted by metalshredmetal

These have nothing to do with this thread and needn't be discussed.

Lets try not to derail please

They have everything to do with this thread. They were claims made by Fulford -- The same Fulford that is being used to justify this fantasy . It sheds light onto what he has stated in the past and it relates to what has been posted. You don't want this discussed as it shoots holes into this theory and you cannot have that!

This means nothing. Fulford was wrong about this as he was wrong about other incidents such as the two that you do not want to discuss. The folks here saying that people made logical guesses related to the evidence at hand are right. Grasping at straws indeed.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Wonder how long it takes to drill holes on the sea floor and plant nukes. And get everyone in position? Three years? Maybe :3

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I would think that comparing the seismic chart from Japan to other earthquakes of similar magnitude would be a good start. Also there would need to be motive too, which means asking the question, what did Japan do (or not do) to deserve such an attack?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharonIncarnate
Wonder how long it takes to drill holes on the sea floor and plant nukes. And get everyone in position? Three years? Maybe :3

There was a "Research" Vessel in the Pacific with over 6 miles of drill pipe. The Science article says they were going to drill into the ancient Pacific Plate to see what the heck is down there.

www.oceanleadership.org...

www.news.wisc.edu...

There were many countries drilling in the Pacific trying to find OIL.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by My_Reality

i love your enthusiasm, but what you're asking for will cause the thread to move off topic from the opening post subject. if you want to debate the credibility of everything that fulford says, you can refer to the search menu where you will surely find an attractive thread.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Well it's obviously a lie.
If you say the date and where, it has to be there. It can't be 100, 500, or 10 miles off. If it's off, then it wasn't correct.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join