It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN the Dirtest Most Negative Ron Paul Haterade Maker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
My present to my fellow Ron Paul supporters on Xmas morning!

www.dailymail.co.uk... o=feeds-newsxml

I understand the race is getting near and this is why we have begun to see the smear campaign '12 for Ron Paul, but we must not be distracted from the truth.

We must always Deny Ignorance.

I understand many people are hurt by our gov't legislation and I, like many people here, just simply do not trust our gov't anymore and I understand that. It is difficult to see any politician including Paul and think they have any chance at vidicating its people and leading us back to the top spot as far as education, morals and society goes. Maybe, he is all he says he is and more and he gets "taken out" of office or maybe he is just another cog in the machine and agent of the architects. But, for as long as I have been around this man seems to be the most upstanding politician we have at the moment and if we want to continue to live in at least some similarity to what we do now, Ron Paul is our man.

I for one do not want a president whose real name we are unsure of, Barry Satero has not kept his promises and should be out of office. This has absolutely nothing to do with race. I would vote for another black president if what he stood for had any legitimacy as tall as Ron Pauls.

My only request from you here reading this today on your Christmas day, is to continue to Deny Ignorance and research, research, research.

If you have read my post before, then you know I have said before we do not have much time left and this years election plays a very important role in the new path WE choose.

Be Smart, Be Safe, Stay Sane

-IT

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

They'll do anything they can to make a threat look bad.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

Media is fustrating. They complain about how dumb the american people are and yet are top contributers...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ImmortalThought

The true supporters wil see through the slimy tatics the of the media. I know I'm in for the long run,no matter what I wil support him.maybe this will wake the rest the voting population up...god bless Ron Paul and merry christmas to all on ats!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Oops. Double post, new tech.

edit on 25-12-2011 by TWILITE22 because: Double Post...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

It pains me to type this, but RP currently has my backing solely because he is the one individual I dislike the least this election cycle.
That could change for better or worse as time marches on.

For the most part, I keep my voting on a local level, but this coming year I will cast a ballot for POTUS. The first time I've done so since 2000.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
What I'm seeing here is blind obedience to a person that may not deserve it. This is exactly the type of non-thinking that put Obama into office. I was FOR Paul, but if this new info holds true, then he is nothing better than any of the other contenders, and I'll look elsewhere for a potential leader.

I harbor shreds of racism myself because of my early environment, but when somebody goes public and promotes that stuff and maybe even lies to cover it, then a far more serious look at the person is required.

Unquestionably, we are seeing reversed racism here when Obama gets to skate despite all of the clues that he is a total phony, if not some sort of an agent, and Paul starts getting whacked when he becomes too popular. Clearly this is a clear case of reversed racism by media.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

I was FOR Paul, but if this new info holds true, then he is nothing better than any of the other contenders, and I'll look elsewhere for a potential leader.

What 'new info'? The Media has been talking about ancient stuff and rehashing it as much as possible.

Look elsewhere? Where exactly.... Among the current contenders for office. Ron Paul is a stand up guy, and you won't find anyone close. His voting record shows it, as well as the number of people that have donated to him.

If you notice, it's "the people" who donate to the Paul campaign. You know, the people that politicians are supposed to represent...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
What I'm seeing here is blind obedience to a person that may not deserve it. This is exactly the type of non-thinking that put Obama into office. I was FOR Paul, but if this new info holds true, then he is nothing better than any of the other contenders, and I'll look elsewhere for a potential leader.

I harbor shreds of racism myself because of my early environment, but when somebody goes public and promotes that stuff and maybe even lies to cover it, then a far more serious look at the person is required.

Unquestionably, we are seeing reversed racism here when Obama gets to skate despite all of the clues that he is a total phony, if not some sort of an agent, and Paul starts getting whacked when he becomes too popular. Clearly this is a clear case of reversed racism by media.

LMAO!

Neocons should stop pretending to be outraged RP supporters. Besides, any RP supporter "just finding out" about this non issue... Well such a person isn't fit to be a supporter of RP, as RP supporters do enjoy intellectual discourse(but sadly such a person would ruin it with slobbering and weird inward arm movements).

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
in their defense it seems to depend on who the anchor or producer is at the time. i've noticed wolf blitzer doesn't have the same type of bias that most of the others do.

CBS is the worst if you ask me

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
in their defense it seems to depend on who the anchor or producer is at the time. i've noticed wolf blitzer doesn't have the same type of bias that most of the others do.

CBS is the worst if you ask me

None of the networks stand to gain from an elected Ron Paul. He is a threat to the extreme upper class. He will never get a fair shake from any of them. They will continue to down play or bad mouth to protect their interests. To quote one anchor, "You can keep the Ron Paul stuff." A-hole!!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I suggest you dig up some info about Ted Turner and his interests, its plain to see why CNN doesnt like Ron Paul.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dionisius

I suggest you dig up some info about Ted Turner and his interests, its plain to see why CNN doesnt like Ron Paul.

After another failed attempt at buying CBS, Turner announced in 1996 that Turner Broadcasting would merge with the media giant Time Warner. This decision effectively signaled the end of his career as a principal in a major company, and Turner gave up the controlling interest in all his properties, including networks and sports teams

Long a philanthropist with deep pockets, Turner pledged a $1 billion gift to the United Nations in 1997; his is believed to be the largest donation by a single private individual in history.

www.georgiaencyclopedia.org...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Wow, remind me to never get any info from Wikipedia again.

Interesting about the donation to the U.N. I hadnt seen that one

top topics

join