It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous DOES NOT support Ron Paul

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
First and foremost, I must say I am appalled about how easily our citizens can be baited and switched at a moment's notice. Its amazing how Americans memories are WIPED completely clean every 4 years. Its as if the same cycle of ignorance just keeps spinning repetitively.
www.youtube.com...

4 years ago, Obama made ALL OF THE SAME PROMISES that Ron Paul did. LITERALLY, one by one...piece by piece. As long as you guys LINE UP TO VOTE, you ensure that the system remains INTACT, as-is. There WILL be NO change. Talking heads, are JUST THAT. You guys lined up, because some idiot promised you change...WELL, I've got a list of your marvelous change...
evolvedministry.wordpress.com...

We WILL NOT, and CANNOT allow them to continue this route. If you gamble on Ron Paul, you are literally gambling on the last of our country's EMPIRE STATUS that you gung-ho Americans love SO much. Should I post just how BAD our economy is as a reminder? Here's a little news for the people who simply cannot get enough of WAR. If our economy is BROKEN, we can't even leverage the ability to DEFEND OURSELVES, let alone "protect others," as MANY of you have convinced yourselves of. The USSR learned this the hard way back in the 80's and early 90s. (They're not protecting us, they're STEALING natural resources...END OF STORY.)

Now, although some of this may come off as insulting, believe me, its done out of LOVE for YOU. We need to roll back our sleeves and do EXACTLY what Iceland did. IMPRISON the bankers and EVERY politician that is associated with them. That would include the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches. THEY ALL NEED TO GO. Recently, our Senate and the House passed an indefinite detention measure against Americans. Although, they didn't specify WHICH Americans. The only provision was the fact that they have the rights to detain people who are affiliated and associated with Al Qaeda. -Well then, that gives us ALL THE RIGHTS IN THE WORLD to arrest them. GET IT? THEY LITERALLY GAVE US LEGAL PERMISSION TO ARREST THEM. Obama recently EMPLOYED AL QAEDA to do our biddings for us in Libya. Its all laid out in the link provided above, but, I'll put it here one more time just to make my point.
evolvedministry.wordpress.com...

Here's more about everyone's "KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR," Ron Paul...
citizensagainsthate.wordpress.com...
www.chron.com...

I have NEVER been so embarrassed to be a human being. In fact, even a MONKEY seems to learn quicker...
www.youtube.com...

Here's my warning...take it or leave it. If you Vote Ron Paul and he wins, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE for the END of this empire. Plain and Simple. We can NO LONGER afford to gamble with the FAILED two-party system. So...Its up to you.

Again...I know how this post came off, and for that I TOTALLY APOLOGIZE...but, we are on the precipice of DISASTER. Ron Paul is nothing more than controlled opposition and a "bait and switch" candidate. Do not ALLOW yourselves to be manipulated by "Everything you want to hear." We saw how that worked out 4 years ago.

ETERNAL LOVE TO YOU ALL...17.7777777(infinity). Also, that will be the LAST of any "aggression," you will hear from me on this thread. Anyone who comments, regardless of their opinions will be treated with respect, LOVE, and compassion. I will NOT return any vitriol...FOR ANY REASON.
edit on 24-12-2011 by Destiny777 because: to add

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Never mind missed first link. I don't think you speak for the group. Also, while certainly not all people 'affiliated' are Ron Paul supporters, the vast majority are.

One more thing... So you want us to round up and arrest everyone in power, and then what? We all vote 3rd party? You don't seem to have a plan. Things need to change, but these ridiculous threads and posts clamoring to round everyone in the government and financial institutions up are ludicrous. You would cripple the entire country.

edit on 24-12-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
exactly, its called politics not lying, all they do is lie to get into power. there power hungry. people where relived that a black man was in the whitehouse, # OFF half the # that obama promised haven't happened it about poor and the rich divide now not black and white. you got realise these people care about power, i was also thinking that this all could be a front, I mean all politicians have them before they get into power.
edit on 24-12-2011 by definity because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2011 by definity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Destiny777

Except... Every candidate has waffled on many issues - depending on which way the political wind is blowing. Except...

Ron Paul.

For decades His stances have not changed. Ever. AND His voting record reflects that. Unlike Obama (and all others) who promise one thing (bait) and then switch.

What leaves Me aghast is that You fail to see the vast differences here.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I'm a human being...I resent being called less than a monkey...no matter how supposedly lovingly you say it.

I think it's even slightly racist of you to say it.
edit on 24-12-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Ron Paul's promises are the same as Obama's? How so?
Obama promised more and bigger government. He gave it to us just as he said he would. Ron Paul has said he would fight for the opposite.
If you are referring to foreign policy, Obama said he'd get out of Iraq, but always stood behind a firm position on intervention (Liberal interventionism is the same as neocon aggression - just 2 different names for the same thing). Paul opposes interventions in general and supports a return to more local control. Something Obama has always opposed. He has always supported the concept of the federal government as benevolent slavemaster.
Sorry, don't think any comparison between the 2 is valid whatsoever.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Destiny777

I heard anti-RP but nothing else.

Who are you voting for? Romney?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

edit on 24-12-2011 by Drala because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
In order to be a good politician you must be good at lying. FACT

Ron Paul is a liar. FACT

Obama is a liar. FACT

Lying only matters if you know the truth in the first place. FACT

This country was born to die. FACT

The U.S. must exist right now as well as Israel. SO THAT THEY CAN BE DESTROYED. FACT

The bigger they are the harder they fall. FACT

It's right in front of every single person every single day. You just have to know where to look. FACT

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
smack the troll in the face

...how are promises made by a) a constitutionalist who has a consistent voting record for 30 years now and

b) a ghost

comparable....

i just played tarot while reading the thread and pulled the fool card by coincidence...or is it

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Drala

Uhm....

I don't think I'll be closing my account over this rant but...to each his/her own.

Nice to meet you!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Drala

Sad to see you leave Drala...but, Thank You from the bottom of my heart, for saying what needed saying.

Bright Blessings,

Des

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Thats funny because Anon adopted their 'patriotic mission' from the Ron Paul Revolution in 2007.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedP1LL
In order to be a good politician you must be good at lying. FACT

Ron Paul is a liar. FACT

Obama is a liar. FACT

Lying only matters if you know the truth in the first place. FACT

This country was born to die. FACT

The U.S. must exist right now as well as Israel. SO THAT THEY CAN BE DESTROYED. FACT

The bigger they are the harder they fall. FACT

It's right in front of every single person every single day. You just have to know where to look. FACT

Putting "FACT" in all caps does not actually make it a fact.
...fact

also, show me the facts, specifically, of RP's lies. If that is a fact, I would like to see the evidence. Thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Not voting at all. I am aware enough to know that the two-party system has failed us.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by pierregustavetoutant

Everything is posted for you to see...

You have the links, you have the information...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Whatever you'd like to believe...

I am simply giving you the information and you can make up your own mind.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join