It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do Aliens Abduct Humans?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Point being, why would aliens abduct humans for the so-called experimentation if there are claims we were actually created by them? Wouldn't they already know all there is to know about us? Perhaps we are over-estimating our value to them and are trying to justify the abduction phenomenon as something more than it actually is - treating people like cattle? Besides, are only HUMANS abducted or other civilizations out there are experiencing the same phenomenon? Seems to me like we want to be more special than we actually seem to be, with all those Pleiadans and other alien celebrities.
edit on 24-12-2011 by survivaloftheslickest because: n/a

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
it is because anal probes and inter species experimentation has been outlawed on their planet...

do aliens exist?
are they experimenting on us if they are indeed real?
going to have to ask an alien i guess

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by survivaloftheslickest
Point being, why would aliens abduct humans for the so-called experimentation if there are claims we were actually created by them? Wouldn't they already know all there is to know about us? Perhaps we are over-estimating our value to them and are trying to justify the abduction phenomenon as something more than it actually is - treating people like cattle? Besides, are only HUMANS abducted or other civilizations out there are experiencing the same phenomenon? Seems to me like we want to be more special than we actually seem to be, with all those Pleiadans and other alien celebrities.

Maybe they are checking our bodies for signs of a virus that could wipe-out our civilization? Or some people think they are adjusting the gene pool gradually.

But I think they could be more polite about it. Probably you are right.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
That is actually a very good question OP and an angle I have never given much thought to. With the advanced technology they would have to have in order to travel here, why do so many alleged abductions end up with barbaric and painful experiments?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLKMJK
That is actually a very good question OP and an angle I have never given much thought to. With the advanced technology they would have to have in order to travel here, why do so many alleged abductions end up with barbaric and painful experiments?

Exactly. What's the point. They are either - supposedly - sadistic or they are not who we think they are. MILABS?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

They don't. DEBUNKED!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by survivaloftheslickest

Because we taste like pork but we smell a little better.

And we whine and cry a lot, gives them energy.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ddj123

They don't. DEBUNKED!

Thank you for this profound piece of information, but perhaps you could elaborate who is THEY exactly and what is debunked, because we are not telepaths here. Cheers!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1SawSomeThings

Because we taste like pork but we smell a little better.

And we whine and cry a lot, gives them energy.

So I heard. Dinner time it is.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
When alien's are mentioned, it's allways one race, how about severel races, and they harvest dna individually.
If they really are out there, they are propably just cruising around gathering samples from different planets.

When we find new species on earth, we take samples as the first thing.

Another thing is, that maybe not all people get realeased again, lot of missing persons could be somewhere in captivity, like test animals, or in a ZOO.

What sucks about being abducted is, being in a ZOO would be better than stay on earth, just so everyone can luagh at you when you tell your story, for the rest of your life.

edit on 24-12-2011 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
*** ATTENTION TO ALL ***

Be civil and courteous or your post will be removed.

Also, watch the "one line" comments.

Thanks, Happy Holidays.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
First, we have to identify which alien species abduct human. You cannot just brush them all in a single stroke. The aliens who are said to abduct are the Greys. They are supposed to have an agreement with the US government that in exchange for their experiments on humans, they will give the US government advance technologies. The Greys are supposed to be experimenting on humans because they are a dying species. They cannot reproduce anymore and hence they resort to cloning. But cloning diminishes the quality of their offsprings and hence they have to find a way to be able to reproduce again. And that is why they do experiments on human. To be able to find the reason how humans reproduce.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Some believe that its not aliens abducting people but the government doing experiments .
could be both there all medical in nature from what I've read in books and online.
Why continue doing them? Well drug company do human testing all the time the medical field is continually growing.

I read somewhere medical advancements double every 5 years. So ongoing testing is a given IMO.

Interesting food for thought though thanks for bringing it into the conversation on ATS.

Merry Christmas to everyone and have a safe holiday.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I believe that the UFO occupants are interdimensional."They" may
need materials from our dimension in order to appear in ours.
Have you ever heard the rumor that there were human body parts
found at the Roswell crash?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
First, we have to identify which alien species abduct human. You cannot just brush them all in a single stroke. The aliens who are said to abduct are the Greys. They are supposed to have an agreement with the US government that in exchange for their experiments on humans, they will give the US government advance technologies. The Greys are supposed to be experimenting on humans because they are a dying species. They cannot reproduce anymore and hence they resort to cloning. But cloning diminishes the quality of their offsprings and hence they have to find a way to be able to reproduce again. And that is why they do experiments on human. To be able to find the reason how humans reproduce.

I've read that theory too, but surely a species that can travel between stars can clone themselves without degrading their DNA. Cloning is a problem for us humans, because we only recently started doing it. After cloning and genetic engineering are perfected it will probably be the ideal way to reproduce. We won't have so many genetic diseases and so forth.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by cloudyday

I don't want to make you angry but I feel your thinking is wrong on many levels. Firstly, cloning humans takes all the specialness out of being alive, and being unique. Which each of us are. Secondly, we haven't (all) seen a grey in the flesh and blood. So who knows if they are real? Where does a soul come from to fill a clone? Does God allow that? Did you notice that all the animals on this planet are beautiful? The animals all have two (2) eyes, and the males have male private parts, the females have the same in common privates? Thus a theme created by the same artist "God".

The pictures circulating the web of aliens are ugly, and they look weird and demon like. Their code of manners resemble the anti social that end up in prision for unwanted sexual acts, disection, kidnapping (abduction), murder, peeping tom, terrorizing, shutting off nuclear war heads, damaging crops, etc... The just don't seem to exhibit behaviour of respectful manners and common decency. They just aren't honest peoples. If the aliens did these acts and not criminal humans.
edit on 24-12-2011 by frugal because: spelling

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

I believe that the UFO occupants are interdimensional."They" may
need materials from our dimension in order to appear in ours.
Have you ever heard the rumor that there were human body parts
found at the Roswell crash?

Yes, very much so. I even read they were literally cooking humans inside the craft. What kind of materials-- our bodies?

<<   2 >>

join