It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I believe to be the American governemtns plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Lately, Americans havn't been seen as the brightest bunch. This is NOT ALL AMERICANS. Most of the Americans on here DO NOT belong in that group. But I think the American Government wants to excuse the phrase ''Dumb down its citizens or fatten up its citizens''. This way people are less independant and rely on technology which makes it easier for the Government to gain information about its citizens... It's not just America but I can easily see this picture in America. Look at Australia or New Zealand. More people are becoming obese and ''stupid''. I'm not targeting any countries because I dislike them I'm just trying to explain what I think is happening
edit on 24-12-2011 by curiousrb because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by curiousrb

I should also add. To be more controlling of its citizens. It's what every government would like.. Ultimately I think governments want people to be able to rely on themselves. That way they will need government help making it easier for the gov't to learn about them.
edit on 24-12-2011 by curiousrb because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Ive been saying it for years, Why is education cut first and military spending increased?

Less educated student = less options so military service seems a better choice.

Seems like we are just trying to fill the ranks with more cannon fodder for US imperialism abroad.

Just a thought.

One of my favorites.

“If you are planning for a year, sow rice; if you are planning for a decade, plant trees; if you are planning for a lifetime, educate people”
edit on 24-12-2011 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Technology has made us all lazy and anti-social. We chat/text on phones now and twitter and facebook etc instead of getting out and meeting people. We join dating websites, we play computers games, XBOX etc instead of going outside and playing.....the list goes on and on and on and on.....

And dollar menus at fast food places......fast food is getting cheaper......

Yeah its no wonder that the human race is going down the toilet.

And just think about what the human race would be like if these things were taken away from us all of a sudden......it would be like a crack head having a rock stolen from him......its weird because of how ancient man survived without these things....in a way, it seems like we have regressed instead of progressed as human beings.

Sadly, when Technology breaks down, we break down. We rely too much on Technology these days. Ancient Man is rolling around in their grave right about now.

I think that the whole NWO agenda is having us all rely on technology. Its like a drug. Take it away and I guarantee you some people will turn into ravenous maniacs.
edit on 24-12-2011 by -Blackout- because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I agree with what you have all said. I greatly agree with the fact that America wants a larger defense force so they can control threats like North Korea, Russia, China, Iran etc.. It's not just that either. America I believe wants people like us to go away... Inquisitive people... People with inititative. If they could they wouldn't want people investigating things like Area 51, Wright Patterson, The CIA.. If they control the people, they can control what they believe. Technology and change can be scary.. That's why this website is important. So we can share what we find and not be silenced.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
bump. Worth keeping this going.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I have just thought of another thing that can relate to this which is the movie ''Wall-E''. It's the one about the robot who is left on earth with a job to clean it up. Now I'm guessing most of you have seen the movie with you children but if you haven't, what the robot does is clean up earth for humans while they are on a giant ship out in space. On that ship is not really a corrupt government but corrupt technology. Also people are basically stuck on these seats because of the zero gravity affect on their bones, which as they are not using them and they have been on the ship for quite a few generations, 900 years if I can remember correctly. anyway these seats they're stuck in can gather information about them as they use them to buy food, clothes, pay for tickets.. Anything they can buy they use the chairs. So this seems like an easy way for a government to gather information right?

Well think of obesity and the world wide problem. Maybe the chairs in Wall-E could be developed in the real world and used to gain information about them and basically the government to know what people are doing at a certain time. Maybe they develop something for non obese people by revolutionizing say a segway to do all those things that chair could do.

Governments just love to spy so I think this could hold up as a legitimate outcome of technology revolution and obesity.

new topics

top topics

join