It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico Falls Silent....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I have been watching the Mayan area in the last few weeks as I have friends there on vacation... I had recommended they reschedule after seeing the 2 videos about tomorrow being the mayan date dec24 2011...if you search "1977 or 1973 In Search of". from my understanding the date was adjusted in 1980-1984....but considering the 6.5 they had after this prediction it got me wondering and watching....

I have been debating the series of 4.5-5 quakes the last few weeks have been aftershocks of foreshocks....as they have not been getting less intense...its more like the pattern of foreshocks...SORRY i do not mean to fear monger...just getting my thoughts out there...please bear with me...

The moon is reaching apogee and its black tomorrow... so its an alignment that has me wondering...

NOW TO THE SILENCE...usgs lists no quakes in Mexico in the Last 24 hours or so...there has been 4.5-5 daily for the past few weeks....SO thats where I am now....HOPING FOR A LIL QUAKE
I will be watching and sending prayers to the people there.... hopefully this isn't the calm before the storm....

Now its off to usgs to hope for a little sign of pressure relief....

AGAIN SORRY didn't want to fear monger....although...if you also look at NZ and Japan...and the total quakes on the usgs was 160 ish 2 days ago...now its 210...and back in march the large quake was 242-243 on the usgs...so there is a big increase in global activity in the last few days....

NOW WHATS THE POINT....PRAYER, GOOD WILL, VISUALIZATION etc....please picture the holidays being calm and full of love....even if you hear bad news in the next few days, stay positive and send good will to anyone that may be affected....

SO GET STARTED....Christchurch needs your help....even if you cannot do anything directly, if you have belief, something as silly as picturing giving the earth a big hug will help....its the emotion you feel that is important....send this to all your loved ones this season....and next time you feel fear(like if you read this thread and let it get to you)....its actually easy to train yourself to replace that fear with love in your heart and then send that love like a beacon...love is timeless and limitless...if you send love it will be received....

Sincerely,
Drala
edit on 23-12-2011 by Drala because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Hmmm nothing in Japan today either...come on...where are the lil ones...LOL can't believe I am hoping for some tiny EQs for xmas....

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Drala

Hi! I'm a little confused when you say 'mayan area'. I live part time in the riviera maya (east coast caribbean) - we don't really get earthquakes here. Are you referring to the mexico city(DF) Guerrero quake a few weeks back? The mayan area is considered the yucatan peninsula area. Please clarify
And I always pray for a no quake zone...everywhere! Happy Holidays to you and yours or as we say here - Feliz Navidad y prospero ano nuevo!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by twistedroots

The areas south of mexico...but the whole area down there is connected...look on usgs and see the faults...I am not sure what area they are predicting for...heck maybe the prediction is war or a nuke...they are amazing timekeepers...

But personally I am looking a bit south of Mexico City...look at the usgs map...you will see...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I can't believe you sick #s are actually hoping that there will be earthquakes over the world on Christmas day.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperZepto
I can't believe you sick #s are actually hoping that there will be earthquakes over the world on Christmas day.

Earthquakes are a natural phenomena and very much part of mother nature, so why do you assume it is negative to hope for an earthquake? Don't make the mistake of associating earthquakes with death, because their are hundreds of quakes every day without any loss of life.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperZepto

I think you misread what they were saying. They said they hope the small quakes start back up again so that a massive one does not occur

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I am here in the Mayan Riviera right now. We never have earthquakes here. Mexico City and Acapulco have them all the time. A few 4.5s is no big deal.

Here we get hurricanes. Midwest gets tornadoes. Northeast gets blizzards. West coast gets earthquakes. India gets monsoons. Japan gets earthquakes and tsunamis.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperZepto

Wow It's possible to be ignorant two times at once....Mind your ignorant manners please, and do not ignorantly post without reading the OP lol....

lil quakes are good on faults lines...its when faults go silent...it implies a buildup of energy....

I thought ignorance was bliss....why aren't you more blissful?

Sorry you asked for a little rhetoric...send love not hate...(&^%(&*%*&^

If it seemed so crazy we would wish for that, why not look back and try to clarify....it was your own mistake that led to that conclusion...we are wishing love and mild energy release...you really should have just read it, now you have mud on your face

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Drala

While I appreciate the idea of seeing the "holidays" full of peace and happiness...why just the holidays?

I see the planet in peace and free of poverty, slavery (wage or otherwise), and profit motive through the freeing of the science of electrogravitics from black ops - with the work ethic (the slave's ethic - use Your Human energy to enrich others) supplanted with the Betterment Ethic, freed as We all are from the requirement to give up Our bliss for a work-ethic "career" We hate...

(More about this in My thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... )
edit on 12/23/2011 by Amaterasu because: typos

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Drala

I actually know what your talking about, I have been watching the global earthquakes a few years and your right many areas of Mexico was having numerous earthquakes then I hadn't noticed anything as of this morning, haven't checked sense but I will after I post this supply, btw have you noticed the ring of fire areas in the pacific oceans all around the ring of fire has had countless EQ's from 3-6's for past month

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
reply to post by Drala

While I appreciate the idea of seeing the "holidays" full of peace and happiness...why just the holidays?

I see the planet in peace and free of poverty, slavery (wage or otherwise), and profit motive through the freeing of the science of electrogravitics from black ops - with the work ethic (the slave's ethic - use Your Human energy to enrich others) supplanted with the Betterment Ethic, freed as We all are from the requirement to give up Our bliss for a work-ethic "career" We hate...

(More about this in My thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... )
edit on 12/23/2011 by Amaterasu because: typos

Well its about mexico now....
AND is that a HIJACK ATTEMPT? lol no offense, but not much contribution aside from a plug for more trips to your thread....could you actually send a prayer to people then hijack my thread

Happy holidays!!

PS We are to send love and happiness all the time....but occasionally its good to ask people to focus with you....or have you ever thought of the idea of unity in prayer and intention??? Its like a magnifying glass....the intent must be focused to a mutual point for increased efficiency....that is why I hope anyone that reads this SENDS THE WORLD A HUG
and with mexico in primary focus of that love if things do go bad according to the dec 24 date and the recent silence on the faults...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Mark my words - NOTHING will happen! The Moons gravity is so weak that it can have no effect on Earths geology. Before anyone mentions the tides may i point out that the reason why the moon has this effect is the time it has had to work! It's different when it comes to solid rock. People have been predicting the end of the world for thousands of years yet here we still are. This coming year will be no different to any other year. i really hope i'm not now proved wrong, but then again if i am at least their'll be no one one around to say "I told you so":-)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drala

Originally posted by Amaterasu
reply to post by Drala

PS We are to send love and happiness all the time....but occasionally its good to ask people to focus with you....or have you ever thought of the idea of unity in prayer and intention??? Its like a magnifying glass....the intent must be focused to a mutual point for increased efficiency....that is why I hope anyone that reads this SENDS THE WORLD A HUG
and with mexico in primary focus of that love if things do go bad according to the dec 24 date and the recent silence on the faults...

How do you know this, what proof do you have. I thought it was pretty much a proven fact that prayer has no effect at all on anything? This "focusing" you talk about seems like a load of new age babble to me & i thought we were past all that. sometimes i want to cry, when will people realise that a single pair of hands engaged in actual work will achieve more than a billion clasped in prayer? That's not my quote & i'm paraphrasing but the sentiments true all the same.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Who said end of the world? The world has ended...remember before the voyager, internet and cellphones?

And just because you don't believe in the power of prayer doesn't change the fact it works when done correctly...its about harmonizing an imbalance..

I am guessing you lack harmony in your heart...and thus would be powerless if you tried...and have no way to understand us "new age types" lol...new age, return of the old age...

look up the results from meditations in war areas...like T.M. meditations...might surprise you...

new topics

top topics

join