It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul keep on doing you man. (video)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Hey look...a black guy who is friends with the KKK....I guess the KKK isn't racist afterall

You guys do realize you are guilty of using the "token black guy" argument...right???
edit on 24-12-2011 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Now thats what I call some serious sense. This man should be the spokesperson for the American community of African descent in hopes of bringing them out of democrat hell. Finally, a real chance, a real choice. I want this man in office so bad

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
he must've been tuned into michael!
seriously, if paul is not the messiah returned, he must be his right hand man lol holy toledo he's awesome

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

If you do no wrong, then answering the question should not even phase you. This question angered him making him act in an irrational way, leading one to believe he is guilty of what they suspect him to be.

Not saying he is guilty, his actions are saying that by letting the questions get to him. He could of said "I answered that already, move on to the next question". If she asked again, he could of been smart and said "reporters are supposed to report what they see and hear, don't you hear me?".

However he walked, it does not bode well for him. This video does nothing to change his actions/reactions.

It's something RP supporters have to live with stop trying to disprove a positive.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Enjoyed all the comments about Ron Paul.
I have a big problem watching CNN news when they bring on that Gloria Borger to say what she believes is relevant to the character of any of the candidates.
I watched 4+ days of the comments repeated time after time about Herman Cain. Forced him out.
Now here we go again with Ron Paul.
Everbody had a dark cloud sometime in their life but what does it have to do with making crucial decisions in regards to Health Care, Unemployment, War, etc.
It is'nt like he will make any decision solely on his own. It takes a whole bunch of clucks to either approve or kill any recommendation he may make. (548).
What is good for the people is all any candidate should be concerned about, when it pertains to the country as a whole.
Right now the people have no say whatsoever. They can't even depend on the person they chose to speak for them.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy

Here is Ron Paul on Racism.
Being interviewed by Bill Moyers.

David Grouchy

dang that video needs to go viral because it proves what we've all suspected, all along, and that is, racism uses labels for people based on their race, religion, gender or sexual orientation, when those things are absolutely not what characterizes who we are: we are human beings not stereotypes.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

Oh my God... Sorry, I read your post and couldn't stay away... Excuse me but, what the hell are you talking about? Everything you said about Hugo Chavez is completely wrong. Wrong in so many levels! First and foremost, and before you start asking for sources or whatever, I'm Venezuelan, I live in Venezuela, and have for the last 12 years of Chavez’ regime. Trust me, the majority of this country is sick and tired of this, the most corrupt, inept, oppressive government we’ve had in our republican history. Hugo Chavez is nothing but a megalomaniac thug whose sole goal is staying in power until he dies, much like his mentor Fidel Castro, and whose supposed ‘love’ for the poor of this country only goes as far as giving out crumbs that in the end don’t resolve anything, much less make them any less poor, just so they will continue voting for ‘el Comandante’, whilst he continues to destroy what little productivity and private enterprise there is, smothering us workers with the highest inflation in the world (27% a year with oil prices at their highest), killing us by the dozens every week due to unleashed crime, submerging Venezuela in one of the deepest, darkest wholes of underdevelopment to ever mar the history of any Latin-American country, with the exception of perhaps Haiti or Cuba. We Venezuelans are absolutely tired of hearing foreigners, specially Europeans and Americans, talking about how great Hugo Chavez is, without having once stepped foot on this country, and without knowing the harsh reality we have to endure every day, a country so rich, where the most basic foodstuffs are scarce, if found, and where one wonders every day if one will get home unharmed, unmugged, or alive. Go to Venezuela, see for yourself, before you spew out propagandistic BS paid by Venezuelan Oil. Sorry for the rant!

BTW, go Ron Paul!!!

edit on 24-12-2011 by DarkVeela because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkVeela

wow that's informative.
and i liked your second "go ron paul "
lol thought it was rather fun

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparrowstail

Originally posted by JessopJessopJessop
Also perhaps it's just me but this recent posting of black people saying something about Ron Paul on the issue is a little condescending.

It just seems very desperate. I'm sure you could find black guys supporting many Republicans. RP should be found innocent of being a racist by the facts, not because some black guy on Youtube likes him

Doesn't make what this black guy is saying any less wrong though.

Start telling blatant lies about the other candidate's moral fabric, I bet you'd get a raise out of them and their supporters black or white or other.

And why isn't Wolf hounding the hell out of Newt for profiting millions off the economic collapse?

Condescending or not we should all fight these blatant smear campaigns regardless of race. The fact that anyone can see it any differently makes me wonder more
edit on 24-12-2011 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

Absolutely and he is right. Even though I don't agree with Ron Paul and would never vote for him(I'm a leftist), I've been defending him on this issue. I believe people are attacking his character because they don't understand politics and couldn't begin to make a political or economical argument against him. It's the tactic of the stupid, to assassinate characters.

But, and I have to be honest, some of these threads have the "look at the black man" vibe and I'm not sure it's healthy. I'm not sold that this video would have been posted were it not for the fact the man defending Ron Paul is black.

I get that it's relevant and people mean well in posting these videos, and they are valid, but why no videos of white people speaking on the subject?

I apologise to the OP if my post is deemed a criticism of him, really my post is slightly off topic as i'm referring to the general trend of people pointing to black RP supporters. I don't see it as much different than a racist on trial bringing along his Nigerian mate Dave and saying "look, this is my close friend... I rest my case"

Maybe it's the pedantic asshole in me. I mean well

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by JessopJessopJessop

reminds me of an episode of maude, (old sitcom) where she had her "token" black friend defense and a real black lady said, "you're a racist!" lol

the point with this is, people are trying to show that it's not about the color of your skin, but because his opposers all keep trying to make it about race, his only defense is to show that it isn't a race issue, it's a "what needs to be done to fix things" issue. if they'd stop with all the mud slinging racist stuff, things would go back to the real issues. if you're constantly having to defend against one issue, how will anyone ever get to learn about what it is you do espouse and make a solid decision on where they stand on the subject?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
how convenient!
there has be NO attempt to slander him like they do to ALL who run for president.
people started to notice that as odd.
and Now they come up with a half hatred attack on ron paul.
just to make it look normal.
this is just a play to get sympathy for ron paul.
wake up zombie sheep.
ron paul is a trogon horses. really think about it.
this is not they way they LET people play the political game.
ron paul is a fake.

when Hitler first got in to power.
he was saying everything the people wanted to heir.
and he gave they ever thing they needed.
then he spoils it by going to war.
oh! america is doing that now any way.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

Originally posted by narwahl

Originally posted by mrnotobc
What else you got?

He thinks that using a IUD turns you into a serial killer?
www.ronpaul2012.com...

where does it say that? and besides I think he's smart enough to know using an iud does not even allow implantation let alone conception so there is nothing to kill. that was a lame smear

Conception (formation of the zygote) happens in the fellopian tubes, not uterus. Implantation in the uterus happens after conception and IUDs prevent implantation, not conception.

If a zygote is treated as a human being ("life begins at conception" formula), IUDs kill those human beings by preventing them from implanting on to the uterus. Thus the allegation that those using IUDs are serial killers.

But all that is irrelevant, because the President cannot make or change laws. The best he can do is, not veto laws passed by the Congress that agree with his position or veto those he strongly disagrees with. If the Congress wishes to leave the laws as they are, there is little he can do whether he agrees with them are not.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Observor

ok you're right about the fallopian tube thing but where does he equate the people using them to serial killers? If that's your spin then you can't put words in his mouth and besides how does any of that discredit him from being President? It's silly to ignore his rock solid philosophy simply because he has made his mind up on the value of human life. I think it's an admirable trait, but I don't think ending abortion is on the top of his to do list. He's more of a realist than that.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The fact that there is an obvious organized and concerted effort to smear Ron Paul means that he's the guy I would vote for. They are scared s*itless and will do anything and everything to make him seem like the worst of the worst. The man's record speaks for himself.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EspyderMan

If you do no wrong, then answering the question should not even phase you. This question angered him making him act in an irrational way, leading one to believe he is guilty of what they suspect him to be.

That's not true at all. Nothing would make me angrier then to have someone try to destroy my character with blatant lies, and straight to my face no less. He handled it better than I would have in my opinion. He's probably sick and tired of the MSM fabricating lies about him, since they have for years. They can't attack his record so they resort to try and assassinate his character with made up BS!
edit on 12-24-2011 by Ocelot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
More videos of Derrick Grayson or TMOT.

African Americans Я Dumb As Hell!

All Niggers should Die and Burn in Hell

Proof: The Holocaust Didn't Happen

edit on 24-12-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I am still laughing and at this point think you all deserve exactly what you get. Me and mine will soon be getting as far from you as possible so we are not pulled down into the death and destruction that is coming...it has already begun.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
seems like he didn't exactly "storm" out anyway, what a surprise.

www.dailymail.co.uk... o=feeds-newsxml

Raw footage of the Thursday interview shows that it lasted nearly ten minutes, which is not unusually brief on the campaign trail.
"After discussing foreign policy, the payroll tax, negative advertisements, and super fund PACs, the interview concluded with three whole minutes of discussion on the issue of the incendiary racist and homophobic letters that were published in Mr Paul's name in the Eighties and Nineties. "

"Initial news reports made it seem that Mr Paul recited his one line response- that he didn't write the letters, that he didn't read them until about a decade after they were published, and that he disavows them- and stormed off, tossing away his microphone and charging out.The newly-released CNN footage shows something entirely different."

oh what a surprise!!

The CNN reporter, Gloria Borger, didn't even seem particularly upset or surprised that the interview was ending considering the fact that she was beginning to repeat the same questions.
People first reported that Mr Paul stormed out when the controversial newsletters came up, but really he answered 3 full minutes of questions

funny link contained in the article on unrelated topic:
Fox News commentator calls Obama a 'skinny, ghetto crackhead' on air
and a quote from within that article:
Mr Bozell took issue with the fact Mr Matthews said that Mr Gingrich 'looked like a car-bomber' in a video clip this past March.

american politics is really starting to make me laugh. they should just let them all get in a big mud pool and fight it out
edit on 24-12-2011 by Equ1nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I knew you guys would reveal yourselves.

Real racists like you trying to discredit ALL Black people.

Why not just be open about your racism, just say it, "the OP's video isnt valid because Black people are stupid".

Man up.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

The man has a head on his shoulder Ill give him that. I especially liked the first video. He spells out exactly what the real issues are and how ignorant people can be especially when it comes to slavery and racism.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join