It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disappearing People

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Im curious what the chances are of some sort of huge underground kidnap network ring going on here in the USA and elsewhere. You hear about people vanishing off the face of the planet a lot of these days.

Where are these people going? What is happening to them? Who is kidnapping them? And why?

Does anyone have any theories?

Are people being kidnapped and sold for parts maybe? Hearts et al?

This is one subject that has always baffled me. How can someone just "disappear" without a trace like they never existed.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

Dulce, new mexico. The real area 51.
Look it up its sickening

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I would have to say internationally. Everybody is dissapearing. Whetherif it is the Alphabet Agencies or not, i have no clue. Myabe the people were on to something, maybe they were just randomly targeted. Most people you hear of are never really found, and if they are, rarely after at least 1 month.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by CharonIncarnate

Ive heard about Dulce....but I really dont want ET being a part of this thread because I have a hard time believing in some of the ET Abduction phenomena. But if ET is your theory, so be it.

What is happening to these folks that just vanish? Are they being sold as parts to some deep underground network that takes those parts to people/Hospitals that need them? Who does the actual "kidnapping" ? Why is this taking place?

What are some of your theories?
edit on 23-12-2011 by -Blackout- because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
One of the biggest conspiracy theories being that they are being abducted and either being destroyed in testing or taken off-world. Not saying I subscribe to this, but it is up there with many others.

To kidnap, there has to be intrinsic value in doing so. Unless there are huge groups of crazy killers that destroy the evidence, someone needs to profit from it. Ransom, Slavery, Parts..... the scenario gets ugly. Ransom demands account for very little considering the number of people that go missing every year. I wonder where they go as well.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
This whole topic is a grisly one to discuss and delve into.

My theory is that there is a worldwide network of people who go on kidnapping sprees and kidnap people and take them to some remote area and butcher them for parts and they take the re-usable parts from the body and sell them to black markets and crooked Hospitals.

The most likely targets would be tourists. These networks probably have people stationed at random airports at all hours of the day.

What are some of your theories?

Does anyone here believe that the Military or even the Government could be involved in this?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

New Mexico is in the US...

BUT.... not all disappearances are linked to Aliens and the Government...

There are a lot of "runaways" that go off to "big cities"
no family, no one knows them, no one cares...

They have no where to live and they live on the street...

A lot of the times they go into prostitution and thats where they "disappear"

There are a lot of sick people out there...

You would be surprised the evil of mankind...

I know for fact...
I've worked with the local PD on a few cases involving
Ritual Killings... Satanic Sacrifices ....cliche sounding I know...

But it happens...
and typically the runaways obituary doesnt make the paper...

Even in my small town... on average 3 people wonder in here and end up at the mercy of some sadistic bastards...

Good News is... around here Several individuals have been brought to justice...

And to be honest... this isnt an evil place to live...

Its actually "nice"

It happens everywhere

Sad
edit on 12/23/11 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

What about tourist and normal every day people that disappear? Which is a pretty common thing in itself.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Does anyone here believe that the Military or even the Government could be involved in this?

It definitely wouldn't surprise me if they did. All we need to do is research the history and previous assignments of the CIA, especially the operations and research they conducted in the Vietnam War. Maybe the people are abducted by the Alphabet Agencies from their respective countries to be tested on (E.G: Brain washing, Super soldier, assassins, and other outrageous crap that goes on behind closed doors). Definitely.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

What is your take on these people being kidnapped for human parts?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Crimes of Passion...

Botched Bar Hook-ups

How many people do you know that disappeared?

I personally dont know anyone that just went missing...

If it was that common...

considering the amount of people that are members on ATS...

I think there would be more accounts of such...

Not trying to derail your thoughts on this, just "debating"

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

I see, yeah that is understandable.

So you dont believe that there are any deep underground kidnapping rings around the world doing these things? And them running tests or even butchering people for parts to sell?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I've thought about this a few times myself.

There was a guy who lived near me that disappeared last year. Once in a while I check with some people I know to see if he ever returned.
I actually looked into it A LOT when it happend because it was mind boggling to me that he could just be gone.
He was a normal guy that owned a computer shop and as far as I know he didn't have any ties with "bad people".
His family put out posters all over the area after his disappearance, they even put ads on cragislist and facebook, the cops were apparently looking into it, and it was all over the news.
Eventually people just forgot about him and moved on with their lives.

I partly expected his body to turn up in the dumpster behind the bar where he was seen last since its happened there before and its just one of those bars.
But that was it, he was gone forever.

What I think happens to these people is probably the most realistic and sickening thing at the same time.
I really do believe that they are arrested by the cops and then booked and imprisoned under another name.
It only takes a few signatures by some judges that have to meet the prison fill quota to make this happen.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Now Black Market Organ harvesting...

Thats a horse of another color...

90% of that I believe occurs within the sex trade industry...

Once a victim has out lived its "usefulness"
as a sex slave...

why not harvest those organs?

link   
Maybe some got fed up with society and fled to the bushes. Some perhaps killed, abducted for experiment or satanic sacrifice. Some could of went in the middle of know where to kill themselves. Maybe some are in some downtown addicted crack and to ashamed to have any contact. Some might of changed their names and wanted to start a new life. Some maybe teleported somewhere else in the universe or time. Or spontaneous human combustion. Anything and everything can happen to missing people.

link   
reply to post by Fishticon84

Now that is one hell of a theory my friend and a pretty damned scary one.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-

What is your take on these people being kidnapped for human parts?

I think that if the alphabet agencies are really conducting these experiments (Most probably crazy, unthinkable stuff). It wouldn't surprise me if they sold off body parts to Hospitals and such just to get rid of any evidence of failed experiments. On the other hand, a global network of criminals is also a possibility, so is the fact that there may be little cult type groups in certain areas of the world that could do these things.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
1)it is a fact that there is a black market for organs and body parts.
2)it is a fact that there are sex slavery rings.
3)ritual killings, serial murders, experimentation...all are fact.

I also personally believe that human experimentation is far more widespread than most people imagine...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Ive heard stories of "groups" of people who kidnap tourists and torture them in some far out of the way secluded barn or house for the "game" and "fun" of it. These kidnapped people are ultimately killed.

Ever seen that movie Hostel? Ive heard that is actually based off of true events...........

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

That would be a horrible way to die. No i havn't seen it, i might have to pick it up sometime.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join