It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Hoagland - I'm calling you out!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
It's interesting to me that there is such thing as a government disinformation agent. Richard Hoagland sounds exactly like Bill Moore, they both have the same voice and they are both government disinformation agents (Bill has now left the scene).

I just don't get it, they bring out people to talk about 1,000s of words, a few of them including that aliens are real. It doesn't bother me, I just find it odd that it would even be done. Obviously Hoagland knows something or he would be talking, and Noory points out for those with common sense that he is on this other side of the info campaign.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

edit on 2-12-2012 by MadMartian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
PART 5 FOR Richard Hoagland's Code Of The UFO's Down Through Time is now up! :-)
Part 6 being made....

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Part 6 for Richard Hoagland's Code Of The UFO's Down Through Time is now up! Tying things together....

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Much has happened since my last postings regards to this CONSPIRACY of Hoagland & these secret Faces of Mars.
I will post in order as events unfold....

I have done a special Martian Revelation radio show in order to address about that ASLEEP &NOT A CLUE Time Travel Panel put forth by Project Scam-Alot in 2013 where Hoagland slanders me & avoids answering about the video or the faces of Mars. Instead? he coded his reply, so I would SEE & help you all SEE there was indeed much more behind the lines than what is readily seen on the surface. 13 parts, & I will make 3 posts spreading these links. Please tolerate & please take TIME, as TIME is involved here more ways than one!

Pt 1:

edit on 10-1-2015 by MadMartian because: link issues

Pt 2:

Pt 3:

Pt 4:

edit on 10-1-2015 by MadMartian because: links issues...

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Pt 5:

Pt 6:

Pt 7:

Pt 8:

Pt 9:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Pt 10:

Pt 11:

Pt 12:

Pt 13:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Mad Martian On Coast To Coast AM April 12 2014

Hoagland Slanders Mad Martian On Coast to Coast am April 22 2014

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
NEW HOAGLAND SPECIAL BEING WORKED ON.... 'RICHARD HOAGALND PLAYING IN NASA'S CODED JUNKYARD!'

In code, playing with himself! lol this is decoded & derived from the show he did with John Wells on Caravan To Midnight, where Hoagland gives new confirmatory coded evidences & communication to someone else THEY were speaking to. John, Himself & 'WHOEVER IS LISTENING'! A 3rd person! That 3rd person is & was me! :-) That no one else will understand his words in most sense & most cases. he was replying to my reply, I made for him, in his response to the responder (me again) to his decades long code speak on Coast & other venues where this code speak was taking place. (His words!)

Somehow, things are tying together, thanx to his own code speaking in recent radio shows. You can listen to more of this regards to his Coded Validations & Vindications show I did, where he was on Coast, Haggmann & Haggmann, & The Unexplained, where on the surface he was speaking about the chinese rover Jade rabbit Mision, yet even on the surface, he alluded to code being spoken & told to the responder, again me. So this you can listen to & be conditioned to learn to SEE this, & then your consciousness will be able to be changed, & then you too, will agree with him, that if your consciousness changes, then it is no longer possible to keep secrets! HIS SECRETS!! GET IT?

(Remember also a tip,... In code?,... Hoagland IS NASA!) If you all keep this in mind, it will be easier for you all to change your consciousness regards to what is being presented to you all, to condition you all, how to SEE his code speak & his SECRETS OF INFORMATION! In code! Thus DISCLOSURE.

Richard Hoagland Playing In NASA's Coded Junk Yard Pt1

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
RICHARD HOAGALND is da man! I love his breakaway civilization stuff, simply brilliant!

We need more like this and less Honeybooboo child.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
And who the hell are you again?!? lol

originally posted by: watchZEITGEISTnow
Richard Hoagland

I'm calling you out!

For years your gift of the gab has astounded many individuals including myself. Your image analysis - your geometrical calculations of amazing proportions, and your cosmic outta this world theories have stunned those that want to know the truth NASA is holding back.

Now - around a year or so ago I started hearing you go on about "President Obama" and how you went on and on and on about how you thought this guy was the bees knees....hmmm

Also most of your images you have "collected" over the years you refuse to let any see...hmmm

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Your "theories" on comet Elenin and YU55 as well as the recent Dawn information on Vesta never held - and you never seem to admit that...hmmm

I recently came across this very interesting blog outing you for not being CLEAR in past work you have been involved in....UFO Diaries - Cydonia Mars Connection & NASA
Watch this now:

Notice anything? Hmmm? No? .....OK how about the images used on that show? See now? Starting to "get it" yet? Well by crikey - there seem to be a few images that show more faces on Mars rather than the favorite FACE in Cydonia! Where are these images Richard? Hmmm? Also note the photo of the clear huge pyramid in the center of a crater! Richard? Hmmm...

OK Hoagland you still have time to reveal the TRUTH of these images. Saving grace would be for you to admit that you are a con-man, work for and still are working for NASA (under the guise of controlled released information...or worse...disinformation) or any other slant on this equation.

You need not pander to your masters - the veil is lifting faster than a dress at prom night (as they say) - you should come clean. Or at the very least explain this instance of you not being forward and straight up with what you got.

You are loosing your fan base - and the real deals are also wondering what the Dickens is up with Hoagland, his information, his theories that never suffice, and his denial in admitting he is wrong on most if not all of these theories.

Mad Martian is someone everyone here at ATS should look into - he is the man who exposed Hoagy on the UFO Diaries withholding. And man, once you read the threads - especially the communication between the two - something comes up smelling suspect.

MUST READ THIS NOW:

www.latenightinthemidlands.com...

One thing I know about Hoagy - he can talk the ears off a little white rabbit - he can baffle us with as much bullcrap as he wants - BUT it is easy to see now why he does this. He also uses NLP (Neuro-linguistic programming) and trigger words much like a hypnotist...

en.wikipedia.org...

...I did mention NASA are masters of the mind control - as described in Cathy O'Brien's Trance:Formation of America (A MUST READ)...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.henrymakow.com...
educate-yourself.org...
readr.ru...

...and well just look at all the Apollo 'naughts - that always had that blank, dazed and confused look of being mind controlled themselves. The Apollo 11 debrief was obscure and very awkward:

So Hoagy - are you on your own "Dark Mission"? Because my friend you have all the hallmarks of a true tried and tested NASA old boy...

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Hoagland is no scientist, never has been or will be. One of the biggest scam artists going.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
"No one in the scientific community, or who is associated with the NASA Mars Science Working Group, or who is working on Mars mission plans at such NASA centers as Ames, Johnson, or JPL, who ascribes even the smallest credibility to Hoagland or his weird ideas about Mars."
Dr. David Morrison, Chief of the Space Science Division at NASA's Ames Research Center
edit on 13-1-2015 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

In this conversation Richard C Hoagland says that our public understanding of major achievements of the Space Age over the past 30 or more years isnt what we think it has been.
They talk about how secret technology was carried out by both the former Soviet Union and the United States.

Its entrtainment, but to me seems to have been nothing more than a small leak of a constructed "version" of a much more super advanced technological truth.
A good listen even if its just for entertainment value, I must say I am very entertained by the topic in general. Far better than the reality TV manure the MSM puts out.

edit on 13-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dannotz
And anytime Noory would question him he would get all whiny, and pissy, like anyone was a complete fool for questioning him.

You should listen to an interview of Art Bell with Hoagland.... very entertaining.

Art just does not buy his BS... and you can feel the frustration building up in Richards voice.

Afterwards RH says he knows Art for a long time and are friends and have the deepest mutual respect for eachother. Just in case the listener got the impression that the last interview with the two .. ever..just ended... LOL

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FosterVS
"No one in the scientific community, or who is associated with the NASA Mars Science Working Group, or who is working on Mars mission plans at such NASA centers as Ames, Johnson, or JPL, who ascribes even the smallest credibility to Hoagland or his weird ideas about Mars."
Dr. David Morrison, Chief of the Space Science Division at NASA's Ames Research Center

This is weird of course... unless it is part of the hiring procedure.

If you back any of Hoaglands stories, theories or whatever the job goes to someone who doesn't....? Highly unlikely.

Such words do confirm that Dr, David Morrison is just a person... probably with something personal against Hoagland.

edit on 17/1/2015 by zatara because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join