It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So my fellow Americans,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Bear with me as I have a lot of thoughts running through my mind right now and I hope they will come out coherently.

I have heard countless of times from my own ears, reading on here and many other places how tired we are of the USA poking their noses into every one else's business; how tired we are of wasting money on war, war, war; how tired we are of tax payers money being wasted - and I could go on and on, but this is ATS. You all know what I'm talking about.

So how is it then, that it's time to elect a new President, or reelect the current one, and some people are still gung ho for the war happy runners? I know it's all opinion and it's good for everyone to support those they feel personally are correct in how they'll run things, but some scare me (runners), some worry me, some seem perfect, all have faults of COURSE.... but why would some folk want to elect (or re-elect) those who could potentially do more harm than good and have history of wanting to take the gov't to an even worse level than it is now?

A hard question indeed, very true. Even I know this. But I just wanted some input from everyone. This is trying to be a super neutral post as I know who I back but I won't mention it (at least in the OP) just to sake staying neutral.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I too find people's actions puzzling at times.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Because they keep us busy. Most people don't want to waste the time looking at the candidates. Its too much work. (Not really)

They look to the one constant thing that stimulates most minds, the television. And who knows politics? The news networks. But they don't realize those networks have an agenda. They want the wars, they need stories. If there were no crime, nothing awful happening, no wars........then we wouldn't need all of these news networks now would we?

I equate news networks to fast food. Sure, you get food that you don't have to make, but what was the price and cost of time compared to mental nutrition that it actually gave you. I wish the majority of America would use the internet for more productive things like researching politics or learning a new skill rather than searching for cute kittens or jack-ass like stunts.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Until you all wake up and learn the law there will be no change. Read my thread on (treason by design) found here on ATS and the web.

Voting is a crime and those who are voting are keeping the defacto federal government in charge with their consent as we VOLUNTEER for a democratic form of governance over the republican form guaranteed in the Constitution.

And I'm not talking party lines but forms of governance big difference.

Remember our founding fathers said, you have your republic lets see how long you can keep it. We lost it in April 1862 when Lincoln passed proclamation 100. at that time the President of the United State, became the Commander and Chief. We have been operating under marshal law ever since but people do not realize it.
edit on 22-12-2011 by drmeola because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

"Until you all wake up and learn the law there will be no change."

Bingo!.. meaning US foreign policy is dictated to the plebes.. The US is a dictatorship of shadowy behind the scenes overlords who own both parties.. whose party leaders threw you all under the bus generations ago.

People who vote for, support, cheer, or in anyway lend credibility to republican or democrat candidates are traitors supporting traitors. One would need to be mighty oblivious to reality in order to support the death both party's export...or the erosion of domestic civil liberties BOTH allow.

party loyalists.. enjoy your servitude and left / right goose step towards police state fascism .. you voted for it!!.. lol

new topics

top topics

join