It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HomeFront Trailer..... KIMS DEATH PREDICTED!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
yeah am i the only one that found this weird?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 21-12-2011 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

So relating to this video.....

1.North korea did attack south koreas ship

2. They are intensifying their missile tests

3. Kim did die around same time

4. War with Iran is imminent

5. We will most likely pull our forces home to better protect them and because it would be less costly.

6. The financial situation with the US and allies is on the verge of collapse

7. In recent news a highly deadly version of the bird flu was created by some labs....only purpose obviously to kill everyone.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
kim jong il not gaddafi

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
kindaaa creeepy if you ask me, everyone on youtube is freaking out about it lol

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

WOW very good find op... this is creepy.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Why is it that everytime a world leader dies it was predicted by some video game? Please. If these guys were so prophetic they should have been able to see how horribly this game sucked even before it was released.

The guy was 69 and in all likelihood was not the poster child for a healthy lifestyle. The creators of Homefront got lucky.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
A video game predicted an ancient sick man was going to DIE??

Alert the press.
edit on 12/21/2011 by Adyta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
This is scary. It was only a month off on the prediction. It also predicted that a bird flu will kill millions of Americans. There has been a lot of talk about bird flu in the last couple days.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
the only thing good about this game is the trailer, which tripp'd me the * out.
then i played the game and was glad i bought it used at gamestop so, i returned it for my money back.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld

Yeah I did the same. I saw the trailer and thought it was going to be great... bought it used and it is absolute garbage

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by shamaniski

This is scary. It was only a month off on the prediction. It also predicted that a bird flu will kill millions of Americans. There has been a lot of talk about bird flu in the last couple days.

Come on, don't let it scare you. You yourself just said it didn't predict Kim's death correctly.. which it didn't. It doesn't matter if it was a month off or a full year off, it's wrong.

In regards to the Bird flu the video also clearly states this wouldn't happen for another 10 years at least.. And even so let's not forget the source here so I still think we're relatively safe.

edit on 21-12-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

its only one month off, and i just finnished watching the SCAR of the the UPDATED h1n1 Bird Flue viruses that your scientist just created and now your govenment is afraid of them publishing it......

and i just read something on this site about iran

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Nobody else really finds this strange?

Kim Jong's death was predicted correctly! As it switches from 2011 to 2012 it shows a newspaper and people mourning Kim Jong, etc. It does not specify a date, it just shows the newspaper talking about his death as it switches to 2012. I'd call that scary accurate.

His son taking over, flaunting their power, bringing international attention, etc etc? Check!

Economic crisis? Take a look around..

Deadly flu? I've been hearing about this again and it certainly is not going to go away anytime soon. Look for this to come back in a big, big way in the coming years

Straight of hormuz being blocked driving gas/oil prices up?

Say what you will, but it's scary accurate to me. The video is definitely worth a watch and does represent basically what is going on today. I do not see South Korea and North Korea banding together for a "unified" Korea hellbent on world domination, but hey.. stranger things have happened!! lol.

The part that gets me is when it shows $20/gal gas prices due to the straight of Hormuz being blocked because of war with Iran and the other middle east tensions. How can you guys say that the friggin' intro to this game is not a little creepy? It's hitting the nail on the HEAD, nearly everything this shows is actually happening or on its way.

More people need to see this.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd

So relating to this video.....

1.North korea did attack south koreas ship

2. They are intensifying their missile tests

3. Kim did die around same time

4. War with Iran is imminent

5. We will most likely pull our forces home to better protect them and because it would be less costly.

6. The financial situation with the US and allies is on the verge of collapse

7. In recent news a highly deadly version of the bird flu was created by some labs....only purpose obviously to kill everyone.

I don't think it's a prediction.
More like the game developers used reality to create a game around.
It was no secret that Krazy Kim was sick and would die soon.
It's no secret of tensions over Iran..they've been building for some time now.
It's no secret the US is going to realign it's military forces to the Asia Pacific region.
It's no secret the financial system in the western world is on the brink of collapse.
North Korea is always testing missiles.
It is also always prodding the South with provocations like sinking a patrol boat or shelling an island.

These are not new things that have happened since the game was released.
These are things that have been around for a while now.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
If this happened dont worry, the UK will build it's army back to glory and save the world.

I don't see north Korea as a threat, I'm pretty sure a nuke or 200 is aimed at it.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever

Why is it that everytime a world leader dies it was predicted by some video game? Please. If these guys were so prophetic they should have been able to see how horribly this game sucked even before it was released.

Reason why the game sucked? Because the CIA took over production of it midway and changed it all up (the original enemy was supposed to be China). This is also why it was designed to follow real-time events, to psyche up unknowing youth gamers into fighting those Koreans when they reach recruitment age.

new topics

top topics

join