It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
it came to me in a flash i just figured out why all the UFO activity . Its like this .What do we do on our holidays ? We go to the beach or overseas or up country ! Well the aliens go to the blue planet on tour to watch those strange beings blow each other to hell and back . But the rules are , dont land its much to dangerous .OKa bit of levity was required happy holidays to all on ATS

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by alexs

Ive jokingly said that a few times myself and honestly, if they are HYPER Intelligent; I could see them visiting the blue globe of idiots for a laugh. They probably would look down on us and just giggle and smile about how far they, as a species have come themselves.

Honestly, i doubt the Us gov has ever been in contact with aliens other than recovered bodies. Why would a super intelligent race want to deal with us and our madness.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

maybe its us from the future to see historical events
like a school class lesson

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

a few beers and a couple of whisky s just brings out the old Scottish sense of humour A canni help it nanu nanu been a long hard year of work so now kicking back

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by alexs

Huh, what is the point of this post? At least be original if you're guna post something random like that. Don't say something that has been said 100 times before about aliens and holidaying here....

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

you are nice and serious so the fun has gone out of the place dont get so depressed got to go nice heavy metal required yow

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by alexs
[more
you get the point!!!!
))

new topics

top topics

join