It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Winston Churchill's Bronze Head a trophy for George W Bush and Rupert Murdoch of Fox News.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I heard Rachel Maddow saying something about the Bronze head of Churchill.

New article.Dec. 19, 2011
John Boehner Seeks Winston Churchill Bust in Capitol.
www.rollcall.com...

Older article.14 Feb 2009
Barack Obama has sent Sir Winston Churchill packing and pulse rates soaring among anxious British diplomats.
www.telegraph.co.uk...< br />
Seems Republicans act like Obama is disrespecting the Britsh.

When I ask that question in the title it might not at first sound the way it is meant to be asked. Heres the big question was it meant to be a trophy as in the SKull and Bones collected heads as trophies a example is Geronimo's bones were stolen and supposedly held in the Skull and Bones building at Yale. Prescott Bush grandfather of President George W. Bush was the one who supposedly stole the bones and took them to Yale. There was a law suit filed claiming this.

So we see that there seems to be a history of trophies in the Bush family. So what would this have to do with Rupert Murdoch and Fox News. Seems you have to look back into history and take a look at Rupert's father Sir Keith Arthur Murdoch see he is the one who created the empire that owns Fox News and is now ran by Rupert Murdoch. And if you read about his past you will see his start in creating this empire was done in a way that brought Sir Winston Leonard Spencer-Churchill down. See Keith Murdoch was the reporter who wrote the story about the disastrous Gallipoli Campaign

During the war, he continued as First Lord of the Admiralty until the disastrous Gallipoli Campaign, which he had sponsored, caused his departure from government.

en.wikipedia.org...

He did recover from this and return to government office. But the reports that Keith Murdoch was arrested for and later rewrote after being released. So Murdoch is the one who wrote the story that caused the withdraw from Gallipoli and caused Churchill to be removed from government office.

So now I ask the same question in the title. Is the bronze head of Churchill a trophy for Bush and Murdoch? When I ask if its a trophy im asking if its because they took him down and began controlling politics through the empire of Foxs News parent company News Corp. Churchill was the begining of Murdochs empire. And at that time Prescott Sheldon Bush the grand father was one of seven directors of the Union Banking Corporation, an investment bank controlled by the Thyssen family. In October 1942 the United States seized the bank under the Trading with the Enemy Act.

new topics

join