It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nother Korea just launched a missle. ALERTED ON FOX

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Nother Korea just launched a missle. ALERTED ON FOX

There is no link yet and it hasn't appeared on their website but breaking news on FOX was that NK just lauched a missle from their east coast.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
There isn't much to conclude but with 1 million NK on the border it seems like tensions are rising and NK is taking an aggressive stance to show the U.S. and South Korea that they're on alart too. It should be on the internet anytime soon so if you check CNN or FOX front page you might see it but I can't find a link yet.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Here's something:
news.nationalpost.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
More on the story here:

tristatehomepage.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Aren't we talking about a new missile here...

Jeez these people...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The only things Kim Jung ill son will launch are fire crackers in the air
the son will not be like his father .. stop the fearmongering

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
"Prepare the supplicant for sacrifice!"

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
intersting, maybe this points to more to the leaders death then prviously imagined. maybe there is some clandestine operations going on.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Wow, is this for real. I guess the kid really does want to prove himself as powerful and idiotic, rather than smart and diplomatic.

link   
I think it's simply an act to crap on our Christmas. They love to do this type of thing during elections, holidays etc. I wonder if our leaders even care. s/f op

link   
"This one's for you, Kim! R.I.P.". At least his son can still starve millions of his people. Kim would have wanted it that way

link   
This was over an hour ago. It was "breaking" on Fox then but now it has been moved to a sub-article.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
It's just steam, they will not begin the aggressions again

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Are you sure about that?
news.yahoo.com...

I really do love this place. Peoples opinions are incredibly divided, and so drastically far from reality.

link   
This was posted a little earlier on ATS. I will paste the link as soon as I find it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 19-12-2011 by kimish because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Ben81
The only things Kim Jung ill son will launch are fire crackers in the air
the son will not be like his father..

And how exactly would YOU know this? From what I've heard, his son is a spitting image of his father. Alcoholic and power hungry. I'll be glad if he turns out to be what NK needs, but I doubt it. If anything, his son has more to prove which means the NK will suffer dearly.

As for the missile, this is just a test fire of a new rocket. They are NOT attacking anyone.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MobiusUnleashed

Sounds like a conspiracy there.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

in case of an aggression toward SK, NK will lose in under 24 hours. they just can't cut it anymore. There will be no war

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I'm worried, frankly. He doesn't have hte experience of his father. The fact that his father did not start WW3 or something like it shows you that he had some restraint. Does his son?

Young people do not have the life experience to gauge the circumstances. He is like a person that's in the unknown or darkness. How will he react? This will tell us a lot about him.
edit on 19-12-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I think the NK goverment is truly afraid that the SK or the US will attack them while at there vulnerablest point and this act it to still say were are still in control of our military lil Kim wont be pushed around please dont attack us thats my take any ways

top topics

<<   2 >>

join