It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drone Spraying - A Coup De'Tat Hypothesis.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I have been toying with the idea that drones could be used in a false flag. Obviously pilotless I believe if there is going to be a false flag attack on the US it will come from the Drones being deployed across the United States.

Reason Why
Since these drones are being used by the police if these were used in a false flag it will be the police who get the blame. Police may be seen as being in control of these drone however, we know from the Iranain drone incident that drones can be hijacked.

If the police got blamed for such a incident it would finish off the reputation of the police and the public will demand a change. Enter the corporate run police force and the beginning of the end. Any corporate run police force will not be comprised of American citizens, this will largely be foreign ex-military, many of which are probably or have been employed as "reliable mercenaries".

If this does happen I expect things to move very fast and alternative media representatives and followers will start to disappear according to the new NDAA bill.

We know that in CIA backed Chile coup de'tat after "September 11 1973" tens of thousands of people were arrested during the coup and held in "National Stadiums". The Chilean Coup it said by some was financially backed by ITT. ITT is a serious player IMO, an aerospace and defense based corporation recently given a 1st place award for "corporate global citizenship".

Wikipedia: ITT
"ITT Corporation (NYSE: ITT) is a global diversified manufacturing company based in the United States. ITT participates in global markets including water and fluids management, "defense and security", and motion and flow control. Forbes.com named ITT Corporation to its list of "America's Best Managed Companies" for 2008, and awarded the company the top spot in the conglomerates category."

On 28 September 1973, ITT's headquarters in New York City, was bombed by the Weather Underground for the alleged involvement of the company in the coup.

Check the "board of directors" link on The Aerospace and Defense Base ITT Corp: www.itt.com...

Summary:
I cant state exactly what will happen for I am not a fortune teller, but I can say this, unless people address what is being pushed forward by the tyrant bankers many will be taken by suprise. It is my personal belief that the experience of the ITT corporation in fronting coup de'tats is and will come in handly for the globalist take over of America. In Chile 1973 the population was around 15 million and they rounded up in the order of 50,000 citizens who were seen as potential problem individuals. There are 300+ million in the USA, this according to the Chilean Coup statistics, will mean up to 1 million US citizens will be initially round up within the first three months.

The fema camps are more than capable of handling this many individuals. I believe the first camp to be used will be the Alaskan camp easily capable of holding the first 1 million individuals durng he initial round up.

The camps all have railroad facilities as well as roads leading to and from the detention facilities. Many also have an airport nearby. The majority of the camps can house a population of 20,000 prisoners. Currently, the largest of these facilities is just outside of Fairbanks, Alaska. The Alaskan facility is a massive mental health facility and can hold approximately 2 million people.

IMO they would never build these massive camps and not use them. The question is, when?

Note: This is only a hypothesis, just one possible scenario I believe, of how things could play out.

I appologise for any typos, my Iphone has a mind of its own

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Interesting .. You know what I thought while I was reading through your text? The USA WANTED Iran to hijack their drone . The Iranians are in a trap now , they declared that they discovered how to control the drone .

Now USA can just land a drone into a building and blame Iran for that.

And they can invade Iran like they invaded Afganistan,Iraq for 9/11.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
A couple of years back the Feds took back a large portion of RF bandwidth from HAM radio operators, all across the country, we wondered if the reason wasnt for large scale drone usage... maybe we will find out... If nothing else they will be instituted in urban pacification and monitoring of a confined populace you can count on that... A recent thread showed unison flying out of several drones linked and controlled from one source... now if those suckers had 9mm fitted and multi spectrum cams there is no arguing with the man in front of you. scary thought getting swarmed by units of those with gas and light weapons... no thanks, and it is coming.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OrNaM3nT

Yes indeed, I think these drones have been deployed only to offer the criminal banking terrorist the opportunity to carry out a false flag and blame someone. These drones have been seen now as vulnerable, this offers the criminals a "plausible deniability" in any possible inquest.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Where does the spraying come in?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Where does the spraying come in?

Lol, when I started the thread I was thinking about chemtrails/biotrails and such like, however i got to thinking about thier use in false flag operations and thier other purposes. I am a conspiracy theorist afterall

I decided to leave in the spraying just to highlight another use for the drones being deployed.
edit on 18-12-2011 by TheMindWar because: Add info

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
The camps all have railroad facilities as well as roads leading to and from the detention facilities. Many also have an airport nearby. The majority of the camps can house a population of 20,000 prisoners. Currently, the largest of these facilities is just outside of Fairbanks, Alaska. The Alaskan facility is a massive mental health facility and can hold approximately 2 million people.

Where is this camp? I've been searching for the supposed location for a while, but all that comes up is a tiny cluster of houses to the East of Valdez, AL. Can someone give a precise location. Obviously if it can hold 2 million people, it's going to be very large.

Or, failing the location, whats the evidence this site exists?

(and maybe this needs moving to a more appropriate forum)
edit on 18-12-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

If it is jsut outside Fairbanks then it is presumably either Eielson AFB or Ft Wainwright as identified in this list of FEMA camps in Alaska?
edit on 18-12-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Google: fairbanks alaska mental health fema

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
None of the locations listed could hold 2,000,000 people unless they are doing it underground.

What's the evidence it even exists. And someone claiming on a web page that it exists is not evidence. I mean photos, etc.

I mean, how do people know it exists, if they don't know where it is?

Maybe it's a hoax?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by Uncinus

If it is jsut outside Fairbanks then it is presumably either Eielson AFB or Ft Wainwright as identified in this list of FEMA camps in Alaska?

Imtresting link you provided to the sceptics forum. Did a who is of the domain and it lead to 15111 n. hayden rd, so I googled 15111 n. hayden rd and found these scam links

Goolge for: 15111 n. hayden rd

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar

Imtresting link you provided to the sceptics forum. Did a who is of the domain and it lead to 15111 n. hayden rd, so I googled 15111 n. hayden rd and found these scam links

Goolge for: 15111 n. hayden rd

Including this rather suspicious one:

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (www.godaddy.com...)
Domain Name: ABOVETOPSECRET.COM
Created on: 17-May-97
Expires on: 18-May-15
Last Updated on: 22-Apr-07

Administrative Contact:
Irvine, William [email protected]
The Above Network
15111 North Hayden Road
Suite 160-156
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States
+1.4803045680 Fax --

Dude, it's just GoDaddy's address.

Now, where is this 2,000,000 person FEMA camp?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Dude, it's just GoDaddy's address.

Yes. And, note the "customer" who uses the company GoDaddy for some services.....

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Seems like the "2 million people" camp story has been kicking around since before 2000

www.socnet.com...

And apparently people have simply repeated it for 12 year, with no actual verification other than this one article. ATS has been spreading it too:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

And your point is what??

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

guess what I found in that old thread uncinus linked to - www.abovetopsecret.com...

someone has been naughty cutting and pasting information and not actually giving proper attribution to the actual author!!

new topics

top topics

join