It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Armed Proletariat Movement' send bullet to new Italian PM and Berlusconi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Italian police intercept 10 envelopes containing bullets, signed by 'Armed Proletariat Movement' sent to PM Mario Monti, Silvio Berlusconi - NBC

Ten envelopes containing the bullets were intercepted by police in the southern Italian city of Lamezia. Some of the envelopes, discovered today, were addressed to the editors of major national newspapers in Italy.

www.theaustralian.com.au... 6224425688

this is just after this story too in Italy ;

Police say they have intercepted another letter bomb at the offices of Italy's tax collection agency.

The bomb was intercepted Thursday at an Equitalia office near the center of Rome.

abcnews.go.com...

Armed Proletarians for Communism (Italian Proletari Armati per il Comunismo or PAC) was an Italian far-left armed group founded in 1976 and disbanded three years later, during the "Years of Lead (Italy)."

en.wikipedia.org...

have we the first signs of revolution??

edit on 16-12-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Wouldn't surprise me, the Italian government needs a clean out just as much as most others...

It isn't just "arab spring" anymore, its global spring.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Sorry, the content I posted is now in your OP.

Perhaps you edited it or it was there all along and I missed it.

I have edited my post so people can concentrate on your OP.

Cheers.
edit on 16-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Letter bombs and bullets mailed to officials have prompted Italian Prime Minister Mario Monti to warn of political violence returning to Italy.

An official with Equitalia, Italy’s tax-collection agency, was wounded in the hand and face by a letter bomb on Dec. 9, a day after Italian anarchists said they tried to target Deutsche Bank AG Chief Executive Officer Josef Ackermann with a similar device. Letters with bullets sent to Rome Mayor Gianni Alemanno and Justice Minister Paola Severino were also found this week.

“Threats and intimidations represent strategies of other eras that can’t and mustn’t return,” Monti said in a Dec. 12 statement that recalled the terrorism in Italy in the 1970s and 1980s, a period of bombs and bullets dubbed the “Years of Lead” that claimed hundreds of lives.

mobile.bloomberg.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
There was an "Armed Proletarians For Communism" movement in Italy, but it "dissolved" in 1976

Here is their doctrine:
"Italian Autonomism held that the working class was a social group politically not represented, and exploited by ruling classes. A counter-power was to be organised by direct democracy and self-organisation. The movement drew upon theories of illegalism and propaganda of the deed formulated by the anarchist movement at the turn of the 20th century."

This will be interesting, glad someone is striking fear into politicians even if they are dirty commies

edit on 16-12-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

There is a common theme in all of this "exploited by ruling classes" that is the problem right there with the whole world. Sort this out and problem resolved for a limited time.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by brommas
reply to post by CREAM

There is a common theme in all of this "exploited by ruling classes" that is the problem right there with the whole world. Sort this out and problem resolved for a limited time.

I sorta agree with you, and don't at the same time. The oligarchy obviously exists, the power structures are obvious. BUT, the root of the problem is the system, not the rich in general(although, certain rich people who have a lot of cloat are selfish and mess things up). It's just a natural cycle.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Good. Take Monti and Berlusconi and give them the Mussolini treatment.

Monti is a Goldman Sachs agent. He's a traitor. He deserves whatever the Italian people has in store for him.

new topics

top topics

join