It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul DESTROYS Bachmann on Iran war debate.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by CREAM

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
WOW all these people supporting Ron Paul and not a single comment about the very real threat that Iran will use Nuclear Weapons on us, when they get it.

"In the IAEA report referenced by Bachman last night on page 4, section C, second sentence it clearly states that there is an absence of any indicators that Iran is considering reprocessing irradiated nuclear fuel to extract plutonium."

Dude, Iran does not pose a threat. Besides the fact they are no where near getting nukes, Israel has 300 nukes and has not signed the nonproliferation treaty. Why?

I can see why Iran wants nukes and I don't blame them for that. We are tolerant of Islam in the US, Iran would only want to attack us in retaliation or because of an aggressive US foreign policy.

The fact is, Iran is not a threat to the US, at all.

The United States stands with Israel. Always has and always will. Get used to it.

Not if we can get Ron Paul into office. Not only should we stop all aid but we should also drive their lobbies out of this country. It's high time we dropped our arrogant ME stepchild. Israel will just have to learn how to play with others.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I'm all for peace and everything, but its extremely ignorant to support ron paul that "he wants to bring the troops home" and "shore up the borders".

Get over yourselves, its impossible for America to just close itself in securely when they are the largest users of oil, chief exporter of weapons, and mass pillager of resources world wide.

The truth is America needs to secure these things to support the American dream, they can't just pack up and leave.

Ron Paul says all the right things, its easy to follow him like a lil sheep I suppose?

I don't consider myself overly paranoid, but the truth is Israel is a VITAL ally to america and its oil needs, even though most americans can't stand them. Its not a relationship of love or respect, its out of desperation to get a foothold in the middle east. America can't rely on russia for oil.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
i hope those morons shan't try to kill Ron like it was with JFK.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
bachman is absoutley stupid didnt the christians have the same manifesto? the crusades they killed everyone who wouldnt convert i cant believe she is even still around see closed minded people shouldnt even be in office. (im christian btw)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by monkcaw
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Well, not quite. In their storyline the United States is playing the part of the Great Satan, a powerful force which makes Muslim life hard and more oppressive than any other time in history. When Muslims cannot take anymore, Allah sends the Hidden Imam, the Mahdi, and he sets things right along with Jesus.

Of course "by setting things right" we assume all hell brakes loose and, as you said earlier, lots of Jews (and Christians) will die. My point was maybe we can avoid this by not fulfilling their expectations. It seems we are just abetting the Shi'i Apocalypse.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. What makes the whole situation worse is the current battle going on between Khamenei and Ahmadinejad themselves. I wouldn't put it past them to take down their whole country in a battle between internal powers. They both want each other OUT and Ahmadinejad claims he will push for the will of the people over Khamenei or the clerics until his "martyrdom". In other words, Ahmadinejad will push for his OWN WILL until his martyrdom. He's on the highest of power trips right now.

I posted this elsewhere, and I'm going to paste it here too...

Here's a little blurb from the "International Conference on Mahdism Doctrine" and what they are telling the youth about using Facebook and social networking to spread the word concerning their beliefs...

www.mahdaviat-conference.com...

This phenomenon is well explained by ayatollah Ali Khamenei while he explains the difference between Mahdism doctrine in the Shi’i and Sunni world. He emphasizes that the Shi’i already known the Imam, therefore they are feel connected with Him, while the Imam Mahdi in Sunni is not yet known. The most populous group about Imam Mahdi in Facebook is “Soldiers of Imam-e-Zamana (af) created by a Pakistani brother. It reaches 3220 members as recorded in 1st of May 2010. The Creator, Syed Khurram Raza Abidi, started the group in Orkut, a social networking site provided by Google, four years ago and then moved it to Facebook. He elucidates that there is a need to change the youths’ mind to be aware of the presence of Imam Mahdi as well as to be ready to become his soldiers such as Hizbullah in Lebanon. He manages the group altogether with two administrators and currently they are working for a website with similar theme.

Here, let me repeat that one sentence again...

HE ELUCIDATES THAT THERE IS A NEED TO CHANGE THE YOUTHS' MIND TO BE AWARE OF THE PRESENCE OF IMAN MAHDI AS WELL AS TO BE READY TO BECOME HIS SOLDIERS SUCH AS HIZBULLAH IN LEBANON!!!

It's worth scrolling through the whole website.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join