It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous donors pay off Kmart layaway accounts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
In these times of struggle and political BS, it is nice to see something like this happening. It never ceases to amaze me how everyday people can make such a difference in someones life.

At Kmart stores across the country, Santa seems to be getting some help: Anonymous donors are paying off strangers' layaway accounts, buying the Christmas gifts other families couldn't afford, especially toys and children's clothes set aside by impoverished parents.

news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=An8H28WfZG39tCO119hHr0G1qHQA;_ylu=X3o'___'RzcTc5MGhlBGNjb2Rl A2N0LmMEbWl0A0FydGljbGUgTW9zdCBQb3B1bGFyBHBrZwM4MjgxYjZkYy1mMjlhLTM4NGEtODQ5MS0yYmJlNWYzMzg5MTEEcG9zAzUEc2VjA01lZGlhQkxpc3RNaXhlZE1vc3RQb3B1bGFyQ0EEdm VyAzU3MTlhNGQwLTI3NzktMTFlMS05YmYyLTIyODcxODBjNmY0OA--;_ylg=X3o'___'Jwc2FyZmdlBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRwc3RhaWQDZGJlYmIxNzEtZGJjNy0zMWY0LTkwZGItMzQy ZWJlOTI0ZDRkBHBzdGNhdAMEcHQDc3RvcnlwYWdlBHRlc3QD;_ylv=3
edit on 15-12-2011 by redbarron626 because: to fix link

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Oh my gosh! If only I were rich enough to have been able to afford layaway this year!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Amen to that! lol.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Reminded me of this recent thread regarding Anonymous and TeamPoison and #OpRobinHood.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wonder....... maybe I'm spending too much time around here lol
edit on 16-12-2011 by aaron2209 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by redbarron626
In these times of struggle and political BS, it is nice to see something like this happening. It never ceases to amaze me how everyday people can make such a difference in someones life.

At Kmart stores across the country, Santa seems to be getting some help: Anonymous donors are paying off strangers' layaway accounts, buying the Christmas gifts other families couldn't afford, especially toys and children's clothes set aside by impoverished parents.

news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=An8H28WfZG39tCO119hHr0G1qHQA;_ylu=X3o'___'RzcTc5MGhlBGNjb2Rl A2N0LmMEbWl0A0FydGljbGUgTW9zdCBQb3B1bGFyBHBrZwM4MjgxYjZkYy1mMjlhLTM4NGEtODQ5MS0yYmJlNWYzMzg5MTEEcG9zAzUEc2VjA01lZGlhQkxpc3RNaXhlZE1vc3RQb3B1bGFyQ0EEdm VyAzU3MTlhNGQwLTI3NzktMTFlMS05YmYyLTIyODcxODBjNmY0OA--;_ylg=X3o'___'Jwc2FyZmdlBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRwc3RhaWQDZGJlYmIxNzEtZGJjNy0zMWY0LTkwZGItMzQy ZWJlOTI0ZDRkBHBzdGNhdAMEcHQDc3RvcnlwYWdlBHRlc3QD;_ylv=3
edit on 15-12-2011 by redbarron626 because: to fix link

And that's the type of "Anonymous" this world needs. Not some group crashing websites. It makes for a happier world. And generosity is contagious.

edit on 16-12-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Anonymous is part of the NWO. Seriously think about it. They control the food, the media, the entertainment industry, the government. You really think they are going to let the people have the internet? the most dangerous thing to their plans. Of course not. Anonymous serves them by taking false aliases on other forums to sway the conversations away from the truth and in their favor.

new topics

top topics

join