It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fast and Furious Documents Uncover Conspiracy to Weaken 2nd Amendment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Documents: ATF used "Fast and Furious" to make the case for gun regulations-CBS News.com

Documents obtained by CBS News show that the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) discussed using their covert operation "Fast and Furious" to argue for controversial new rules about gun sales.

Imagine that. I think most of us here knew that Fast and Furious was a political operation by the anti-gunners in the Obama Administration to justify the erosion of our individual right to keep and bear arms. This is just another nail in the coffin of the left in this country. A left wing political operation bent on destroying the 2nd Amendment which has resulted in the death of a border patrol agent.

Furthermore Attorney General Eric Holder has been quoted saying that Fast and Furious weapons will continue to be used in crimes for years to come as the ATF has lost track of some 1400 weapons involved in this scandal. The Anti-gun people in the Obama Administration have blood on their hands in an effort to subvert the Constitution.
edit on 15-12-2011 by projectvxn because: format

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Alex Jones has been saying this for quite a while now...

Its too bad alot of people on here are biased against him, when he knows so much about what is going on, and what will be happening...

I dont listen daily or anything, but I do check out his videos on youtube from time to time

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

And to those that said the Govt and 0bama aren't after our gun rights!!!!!!!

TAAAA-DAAAAA, I say.

Great find.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I think ATS is going to be getting a lot of new members.

The world is waking up and seeing what we've been saying for years is right.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Alex Jones pretty much tapped into the obvious. It was only a matter of time before documents pertaining to Fast and Furious shed some light on what is obviously an anti-Second Amendment operation.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
You know what "they" say:" It's not paranoia;When they really are out to get ya'"

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Oh no.

Are you telling me our government would covertly do something horrendous and then use it to oppress the rights of its own Citizens?

Say it aint so...

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
This was all I needed to see to know that this whole ordeal was BS from the get-go...

Here’s what whistle-blower, Agent John Dodson, said UNDER OATH during the CONGRESSIONAL HEARING:

DODSON:
I can tell you that, after a trip to Radio Shack with ATF funds, I myself manufactured a GPS tracking device that would fit inside the handle of an A.K.-variant rifle.
The problem with it was the limited battery life.
There was also attempts made through our tech departments and other tech departments to have GPS systems, a GPS system wired into one A.K.-variant rifle.

LANKFORD:
And how was that received by supervisors?

DODSON:
Well, actually, the one that went through our tech section was initiated by them after my attempt to manufacture one didn't work out so well.
The one that we got from our tech side did actually work, and although it achieved its purpose, the last time I believe anyone knew its whereabouts was about 50 miles south of the U.S.-Mexican border.

-------------------------------------------------

ORLYYYYYYY?!

If you missed this- DEFINITELY should watch!

JUNE 21st- Jon Stewart "The Mexico Grift"

If the leaders/top experts of US agencies are really this dumb...

I'M OUT.

HEAD=======>WALL and REPEAT until lobotomy-esque bliss is reached.

PEACE & L

new topics

top topics

join