It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality TV's Finest - 2 Grandmas Brawl it Out in Hospital After Grandchild's Birth [Video]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I have never seen anything like this. These ladies should get a PPV event, one lady even lands a flying knee kick. I haven't heard of this show before, but the footage looks real. I hope it's not a Jerry Springer type re-enactment. You be the judge.

The Lifetime Network has a new show entitled One Born Every Minute. The show features women and their families and the happenings around the birth of the child. The show is filmed right here in Columbus, Oh at Riverside Hospital.

One the latest episode two Grandmothers clash as soon as the umbilical chord is cut. The father of the child “doesn’t do hospitals” so the two Grandmother’s manned the hospital room while the young woman gave birth. The holy roller Grandmother snaps at the other woman while trying to take a picture and the fists start to fly shortly after. All the while the young woman giving birth is now in tears. SMH at the way these women handle themselves at what should be a joyous occasion.

Strong language is used but it's bleeped out.

edit on 15-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
hysterical
good find thank you

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Doesn't look like grandma's too me, just a couple ghetto trash fools who can't conduct themselves in public like grown-ups. What were they fighting over, who the baby's daddy be?

U

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by USarmyFL

I admit they're not you're typical grandma's, but they do qualify as grandmas since their son and daughter is giving birth. I wonder what Thanksgiving dinner is like between these two families.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Disgusting, so much so it brought tears to my eyes. All the crap happening in this world nonsense like this is what they want to fight over. These "old" broads fighting in the hospital at a time in which their grandchild was coming into the world, if anything that should've put joy in their hearts. Personally I lost interest in tv (the stupid box) a long time ago and stuff like this don't make me miss it at all. How is this entertaining when it's a daily reflection of many people's screwed up lives? Pitiful.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The one on the floor at least has the intelligence enough to say, "Call 911" as she's hurt IN the hospital.

The term - bad gene pool - comes to mind.

edit on 15-12-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
kinda embarrassing to see two grown women fighting in a hospital when their grandchild is being born. I'm only 24 and I'm more mature and probably more smarter them both of those grannies combined.
What a country we live in these days..Only the educated will survive

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The term - bad gene pool - comes to mind.

yeah their all in-breaded

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
"Watchoo goin' do? I ain't scared of you."

LEFT HAND OUT OF NOWHERE, FLYING KNEE

"Ohhhhhh, that's what you're going to do. I'll just sit here for a second..."
edit on 15-12-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I do not reply very often in this forum, and I know this is not PC but that was pretty funny.
On a more serious note except for the Hell's Kitchen and Top Chef series this is why I do not watch the "Reality TV Series"....

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Who was filming this? From what the op stated the father doesn't do hospitals..so I am puzzled as to who would be recording all this?

The camera is in the babies room as well?..something about this a little fishy..and suspect.

Unless it was the family recording this.. it is a gross violation of privacy if filmed by any staff member.

Is this perhaps part of a movie?

The shots of staff..and their reactions..it just seemed like it was filmed for a movie .

Anyone else with these thoughts?

EDIT: I see that this could have been part of a reality series?..if so what is it called?
edit on 15-12-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

It's called "One born every minute"

edit on 15-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by gabby2011

You must have skipped to the video with out taking the time to read the OP

It's a TV show!

I'm assuming the cameraman for the TV show filmed it.

yep..my bad.. skimmed over the important details again.

*sighs*...when will I ever learn..

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

The "fights" I had with the sperm donor's family wasn't this bad.
I did grab the donor by the collar and shoved him out of the labor
room when my daughter was getting a spinal.His parents gave me
a look and I gave one back at them.
I do feel sorry for this girl and wish her the best.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chai_An
Disgusting, so much so it brought tears to my eyes. All the crap happening in this world nonsense like this is what they want to fight over. These "old" broads fighting in the hospital at a time in which their grandchild was coming into the world, if anything that should've put joy in their hearts. Personally I lost interest in tv (the stupid box) a long time ago and stuff like this don't make me miss it at all. How is this entertaining when it's a daily reflection of many people's screwed up lives? Pitiful.

hear hear!! i felt so sad for the mum, what should've been such an amazing day in her life ruined by two selfish old bickering women. shameful.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
If they've no self-control in a maternity unit then how are they on their own baby-sitting a screaming newborn with a #ty nappy, a pot boiling over on the stove and the phone-ringing? I'd never let either of them babysit. Pair of idiots should be locked up.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Just because it's reality TV doesn't mean it's real and this wasn't staged. Put a camera in front of a bunch of attention grubbing idiots, looking for thier 15 minutes, and anything can happen. However, the Kardashians they aint!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by USarmyFL

I admit they're not you're typical grandma's, but they do qualify as grandmas since their son and daughter is giving birth. I wonder what Thanksgiving dinner is like between these two families.

True, I was just expecting 2 frail grey old women lol.

U

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

It's possible that it was staged, but if it was staged these ladies are decent actors.

In my opinion of course.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Freaking horrible.
There's a kid there and these two are acting like animals.
Where's the security? I would of thrown the one that threw blows in jail.

<<   2 >>

join