It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I love it when a plan comes together"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
[this is my first Tread so any (constructive) criticism is both appreciated and helpful sorry for swear words ]

I had wanted to do another tread about the Government of this Country betraying its people.

I realized however this current Government is not our Government any more than we have been a Country for quite some time. It is obvious that we not only lost our way but have descended into madness.

Everybody has a theory this being a theory site makes scene don't it. No matter your beliefs or grievances about others there strange ways or theories. As a human being I would forget about these things in a heartbeat to face an outside threat that threat has passed into fact and as a human we should mourn not just for a nation but for a world and all the people on it. Because the # won't just be here it will be the whole world over.

I had no intention to put this in breaking political news i wanted to put it in the NWO forum or RANT but now that bosses are gonna be the same the whole world over I guess it doesn't mater any more. For the deniers of this shadow government made of military,political,religious,scientific,economic leaders the world over turn on your TV listen to the News see if they mention the end of the LAST bastion of Freedom on the Planet that had so much hope and promise to lead the world into democratic republic with free commerce and free thought.

This dream is not meant to be the future but a failed hope. The Bosses have gotten what they want they've broken us. Some of you will scoff and say they haven't broken me. That is your Belief and it will see you only so far the fact is can any of us say that a goon squad wouldn't come to our home and put us in a sack never to be seen again I doubt it.

I say these things not to discourage you but you will need more than courage to win against the biggest, meanest,nastiest,#edupest, machine your wildest hallucination could come up with they have the biggest armies,navies,air forces also all there little secret science projects do you really think there not going to # you up that they will not do things that Hitler couldn't our wouldn't do.

Think of this as a chess game not a battlefield the game like a battle can be decided in the first few moves I know battle ain't a game but if you will follow my reasoning they have moved there pieces on the board for years
setting up the perfect Endgame what comes after I don't know. They have positioned the pieces not for war with Russia and China but with the common people of the world. Now not to say they couldn't start a war they still might but who really knows it probably depends on time and tides.

Not all the moves have been militarily a lot have been economic and cultural and if you watch TV you can't miss the joke at all. That #ing Box has done more to mess up the human race than anything else. But they do like to brag on it the Media accommodates its masters.

Some are asking by now where is your proof here The CFR,Royal Institute of Foreign Affairs,Club of Rome,RAND Corp,Buiderberg,and the Trilateral Commission just to name a few. Really good books to read up on the NWO is Tragedy and Hope/ Quigley also New World Order By H.G. Wells amongst others.

Know your thinking whats this guy gonna try and sell me guns,knives,food,water don't get me wrong if it was the end of the world I would sell you my mother but this ain't the end of the world its a new beginning for our new Overlords so what can you do to throw the tightening shackles off like our ancestors did?

I got nothing for you and someone who says they do is a liar and trying to sell you something

know your enemy now what he is willing to do to get what he wants and what you can make him change his mind

A word of advice from a man we can all believe in and if you ain't buying what he's selling then you really got some problems and need to seek professional help because i could sure use one right now as a matter of fact

edit on 14-12-2011 by bakedbluedevil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
You don't scare me with your big scary words.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bakedbluedevil

I realized however this current Government is not our Government any more than we have been a Country for quite some time. It is obvious that we not only lost our way but have descended into madness.

Would the fact that Congress legislation has been impacting the majority of citizens in negative ways have anything to do with these conclusions?

Do international corporations and influences actually run governments?

Why is it that major legislation always has controversial side issues contained inside?

Why can't voters vote on major legislation?

The politicians seldom do what they promise.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

don't think of it as one thing or another you have Generals that are on the Boards of Directors of Corporations politicians who where lawyers for the same companies they award contracts to I really love this one Obama was a
Constitutional Lawyer for 12 years before he ran for office in Chicago then he get to be President you really think that that was a accident its all planned out if Mcain had won we would still be having this debate if Hilliary had won same outcome. But I bet Obama would be the Attorney General or something selling guns to Mexico.

If you take a list of all the names of current appointed and hired employees of the Government Match them up with the organizations i mention pulse the larger banks and international corporations plus the military how many connections would you get a lot I'd bet my pay check on it if i had one.

Now comes the scary part do the same thing with every other major industrial country in the world adding there own Non Governmental Organizations,Foundations,Charities,and Think Tanks how many more hits

that is why I should be scary you can't fight that "ain't no lone gunman gonna shoot all these suckers"

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

I had to try out my new Thesaurus

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by bakedbluedevil

I hear ya !

TPTB have been around for 1000's of years.

Commerce is everything.

The NWO is the central bank system.

NWO = OWE (one world economy), as in "you OWE us money !)

top topics

join