It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any late night now...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
...and BOOM, BOOM, BOOM!!! Come to think, It'll be late night over here if we get bombed first in the U.S. And it'll be kind of cold out. Are you all ready to panic and die? No escaping WW3 and the cold, unless the rapture comes.

Here is a question: If we could reach Mexico or Canada would those countries let us civilians in freely in the event we start getting bombed in the U.S?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I can imagine that for a while they may let some over, but then stop because they can't handle the numbers. But then again I think the possibility of the US getting bombed and WWIII starting here is unlikely at best.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

there is no imminent threat of world war 3...go back to your x-box

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
...and BOOM, BOOM, BOOM!!! Come to think, It'll be late night over here if we get bombed first in the U.S. And it'll be kind of cold out. Are you all ready to panic and die? No escaping WW3 and the cold, unless the rapture comes.

Here is a question: If we could reach Mexico or Canada would those countries let us civilians in freely in the event we start getting bombed in the U.S?

it's not really possible for the US to get "bombed" in the manner you imagine.

and in your situation, i'd imagine mexico and canada would be the first to go.

did the Americans invade Germany right away during world war 2, or was there a slow progression?

it would be a very slow movement towards the border from any foreign aggressor.

the other problem with this theory in my eyes, is that I believe you will see Americans bombing themselves before any other nation does it.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Reply to post by WarJohn

Dont keep your fingers crossed for a rapture OP. You better just get used to the cold

I would stay and fight as will everyone I know. I know alot of people who are armed to the teeth itching for something to happen.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Anyone remember those 3am commercials? Why 3am? Was it to mean world war 3

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Probably because they were aimed at the type of people awake at 3 am.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Umm, HIGHLY doubtful. But, for the fun of it, what makes you come to that conclusion?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Brilliant, another fear mongering thread, just what we need.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizen519

Originally posted by yourmaker

Umm, HIGHLY doubtful. But, for the fun of it, what makes you come to that conclusion?

canada would be a resource necessity for an invading force as well as a suitable forward operating locale.

mexico would be used the same way pakistan is/was used in afghanistan, as a launchpad for guerilla operations, acts of attrition.

this is all based off the assumption someone has the balls to invade the us in the first place which is improbable, with the key tactical point ultimately being a collapse of the US government.

in a Russia/China/North korean invasion scenario, they could come from all directions potentially and disrupt the American's ability to resupply.

essentially a siege.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

You know there are other ways of invading America without having to go through Canada and Mexico, right? I get where you're coming from, but I just can't see it happening these days. Both Canada and Mexico have just as many crazy gun owners as America; any invading force would have one hell of a time trying to get through us FIRST, which would then give the American's a "head's up" as to what's going on and there'd be no element of surprise. To anyone who plans on invading another Country, the surprise tactic is crucial if they want to "win". Then you have the resources as you mentioned, why would the invading force want to destroy the land they want to use for future use by bombing the hell out of it? Makes no sense to me. If the invading force was to use Canada/Mexico as a gateway to the U.S. then they'd get in through the trains and planes without anyone noticing a thing before it's too late.

That's my 2 cents.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Dumbest thread ever? Link? Source?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
...and BOOM, BOOM, BOOM!!!

Yeah and a big welcoming parade with dancing girls and clowns and balloons .

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
Reply to post by WarJohn

Dont keep your fingers crossed for a rapture OP. You better just get used to the cold

I would stay and fight as will everyone I know. I know alot of people who are armed to the teeth itching for something to happen.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Armed to the teeth itching for something to happen.
Well, something is happening over in Afghanistan.
Instead of sitting at your computer playing arm chair general, why don't you enlist in the military and go and do something since you are "itching for it"...?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BLV12

Instead of attacking "HIM" you should hone your comprehension. He said "I know allot of people"

I can say after reading allot of these threads, "I know allot of people" Since 30%+ people are actually "itching" for a ww3 scenario. IMHO

He didn't say "I am itching" He said "i know allot of people" See the difference there? "Your doing it wrong"

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
You know as I recall WW2 started for the U.S. with a bombing from an enemy nation.... Didn't work out too well for them and I doubt anyone involved in WW3 against the U.S. would want to follow Japans example.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
If it was too happen, I don't thing the Mexican border control could prevent a mass exodus of refugees, they would be vastly out numbered and wouldn't really have a choice unless they want to start shooting civilians.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Majiq

And as I recall, pearl harbor is situated in Hawaii, some 2000 miles away from the American mainland. Factor in the radical improvements in technology in the last 70 years and it becomes almost impossible to mobilize a Foreign force to attack a remote island, let alone the heartland of america without them knowing hours in advance.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
There is no such thing as a "rapture" as that is fictional.

As for Mexico... Mexico should gladly accept our citizens with open arms and throw TONS of money and benefits to us just as America does for their citizens who ILLEGALLY INVADE our country and my U.S. TAX DOLLARS.

edit on 18-12-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheStonerMessiah

Absolutely... The thought of someone flying into the U.S. on a bombing raid is insane.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join