It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Begs Iran to Give Him Back His Toy Plane

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dpd11

Yes my signature is an indicator that how bad my nation has become thanks to trotskyites and fascists like you and Russia clumsily moving on the way our founding fathers would have wanted.And Yes instead of name calling how about you explain building 7. or war on iraq for WMD.or the horrendous taxation in USA?

I doubt you will be able to do so.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

I guess your puppet leader liked him because even though they played there roles of sworn enemies they still made deals behind the scenes. So as Haliburton selling equipment to your country and Koch Industry selling equipment to your country.

Your international corporations seek their ways to fulfill their interests , they do anything to get their things done. And there are some treacherous people in every nation .So , you just glue that to our supreme leader .

Our former president let many dogs in , Ahmadinejad is getting them out. And that is why US govt is very mad at him and illuminati is making any effort to make him look bogeyman.

Bush says jump your Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said how high sir. Strange how Republicans stick together no matter what country they are in. Just like Russia and the US playing the cold war to the hilt. They got the whole world to watch them arm themselves to the hilt and not say a word. And that was after the whole world had watched the Nazi war machine build up and try and take over the world. And the world responded by saying never again until a good propaganda dog and pony show called the cold war. Just think about this Putin a spy.Bush Sr. a spy. Ahmadinejad a spy. Strange how that does not stick out to more people. And how about Israel sworn enemy of Iran but I guess Iran oil is good for Israel considering they buy it from them.
Oh Benjamin Netanyahu Israeli special forces = spy. Ariel Sharon General started as intelligence officer = spy.

Sounds like big conspiracy , but where are your proofs ?

You better find get us more proof about what your talking about. Other wise it is just funny.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Asking for the drone back makes a mockery of both Obama and the US government, it's that simple.

It's like placing a hidden CCTV camera or an electronic bug somewhere and asking for it back when it's discovered...ridiculous.

Furthermore, the US sending the thing in there without first making sure it couldn't be traced BACK to the US if it went down is even more ridiculous...intelligence seems to be somewhat lacking in the intelligence service.

Some logic here , thank you for replying.

I think US is just trying to make it look like Iran is wrong for taking the drone down. But I think , people can use their brain for that matter. I think if US could use silent strategy , it could be more helpful.

Obama thinks that US drone matter is like those hikers who lost their way in Iraq. It is no wonder if he says "our drone was just trying to take photos from fascinating nature of Iran" , but it won't work.

Frankly, Iran deserves an apology, not just for the drone fiasco, but for the months and years of anti Iranian propaganda spewing from the US and allies.

I don't see others talk like you do , they just want to say "my dady is the best man on the planet". It is a sign that you are trying to judge fairly.

Long live justice.

If the warmongers do attack you, i can only hope your government and your allies temper any response and you are the ones who show integrity and rise above the maniacs who are trying to drive us into yet another invasion and years of more war and the deaths of innocents.

I think it is a mission to work on both sides , I think we should find ways to bring light to other people's ignorance and our ignorance.

I would recommend that your government offers to sell the drone back to the US for a LOT of money, and an on air apology from Obama, but that's up to your government of course.

I think after all hostilities (acting not just slogans) toward Iran , Iran is not stupid to give the drone back. We won't recommend that from our government.

It's like a country drops a bomb on one nation , the bomb doesn't work. So , the aggressor ask that nation to give the bomb back to it. No stupid retarded person will do that.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

I understand your points here , but please , try to stay calm.

It is just bright as broad daylight for me that some people are ignorant. ad some people tend to stay ignorant.

You can not make them change their mind. They don't want to judge fairly as you do. They make some priorities which make them close their eyes on clear facts.

I appreciate you replies on this thread , thank you.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Proof is not hard.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Israel's Tehran connectionIsrael, while supposedly observing an ironclad boycott of all things Iranian, is happily buying Iranian oil

www.bloomberg.com...

Koch Brothers Flout Law Getting Richer With Secret Iran Sales
In May 2008, a unit of Koch Industries Inc., one of the world’s largest privately held companies, sent Ludmila Egorova-Farines, its newly hired compliance officer and ethics manager, to investigate the management of a subsidiary in Arles in southern France. In less than a week, she discovered that the company had paid bribes to win contracts.

“I uncovered the practices within a few days,” Egorova- Farines says. “They were not hidden at all.”

www.iranian.com...

Halliburton "sold nuclear technology to Iran"
Senate hearing on foreign subsidiaries of U.S. companies dealing with Iran

Halliburton, the notorious U.S. energy company, sold key nuclear-reactor components to a private Iranian oil company called Oriental Oil Kish as recently as 2005, using offshore subsidiaries to circumvent U.S. sanctions. This clip shows Democratic Senators Frank Lautenberg (D-NJ) and Sherrod Brown (D-Ohio) grilling Sherry Williams, V.P. and Corporate Secretary for Halliburton about the company's deplorable ethics and questionable practices.

www.nysun.com...

Ex-Hostages Demand CIA Release Its Report on Iranian President
WASHINGTON - A group of former American hostages is demanding that the CIA turn over a classified report that they say wrongly cleared Iran's new president of his role in interrogating them during the 444-day hostage crisis in Iran that began on November 4,1979.

Incensed that the Bush administration failed to investigate properly Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's role in the hostage crisis, they have launched a campaign ahead of his speech this week at the United Nations to hold the Iranian leader to account.

Bush even covered for Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's role by not releasing CIA documents.
edit on 17-12-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

And you just want me to accept what Iranian enemy is just saying about Iran ?

What a bunch of yellow news about selling nuclear technology.

Nuclear technology was in Iran before Islamic revolution and Russians were the responsible to finish building Bushehr nuclear plant and other facilities.

It is not much odd to hear that you tell me " Iran has bought some N bombs " and you come then with www.iranian.com... , supported by US govt.

What a shame.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
All countries spy. Most countries,including allies have been caught spying. This is no different. Americas drone will serve a long prison sentence. It beats a human serving that sentence.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

It is more like hypocrisy to send an intelligent gathering drone in a country , then asking them to give it back.

OK... All you people that were whining about how terrible Bush was, and how we would be so much better off with a nice guy leading the country... You know, somebody who "asks, not demands"? Somebody who tries to "open a dialog instead of threaten"? Ring any bells? Well, you've had it for a few years now, and look... See what you get? People like this are never going to like us. We could send planes over Iran dropping free iPods and candy, and there would still be guys like this... doing nothing but whining, complaining, and hating our guts. Because that's what they do... They want to blame somebody for every failing of themselves, and every single thing that's wrong in the world... and we are it. Whether it makes any bit of sense or not. So why do we bother?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by dpd11

Yes my signature is an indicator that how bad my nation has become thanks to trotskyites and fascists like you and Russia clumsily moving on the way our founding fathers would have wanted.And Yes instead of name calling how about you explain building 7. or war on iraq for WMD.or the horrendous taxation in USA?

I doubt you will be able to do so.

My pleasure...

1. Building 7 collapsed from damage done when some nuts flew planes into our buildings.

2. Iraq did at one point have WMD, otherwise how did they gas thousands of their own citizens. Iraq now has free elections and is bringing in billions from oil sales, which goes to the people and their country... Not a handful of lunatics who rule there.

3. Most nations in Europe get taxed way higher than we do, so I have no idea what you're talking about.

Apparently you're just another one of those inherently angry people, who thinks the government is all bad, and you should just be able to live in a country as great as ours, and not have it cost you a cent. If you hate it so much, you could always move to a nice place like the Congo, or Sudan... I hear it's just lovely there and I'm sure they'd be happy to have you. Make sure you check in and let us know how it goes once you get there. Assuming you last more than a week.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dpd11

Wow did you just open up a can of worms with your ignorant rant. Maybe go clean your own backyard before scolding other nations about theirs. While your country goes down the drain, purposely bankrupting your/OUR dollar, enabling banks and corporations to commit fraud and then bailing them out with trillions. Plundering your own wealth and existence to the point of an absolute face palming embarrassment for the world to see. Your country is the most HATED nation on earth. This is a fact. So put that in your pipe and smoke it. Smoke on it good.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dpd11
Funny... I've lived in the US my whole life, which has been quite a while now. Never one single time have I ever heard another person here say something like "Death to Iran". Not one time, ever. Nor have I ever heard a single person say Death to Iraq, or Death to Afghanistan... I've never heard one person here say they wish death to any other country. That's an incredibly hateful, evil thing to say about a group of people. And yet, there's thousands, if not millions of people in your part of the world, that makes comments like that aimed at the US constantly. But WE are supposed to be the bad people, Right? lol What a joke.

No, you do things a little differently. That's why

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by dpd11

Wow did you just open up a can of worms with your ignorant rant. Maybe go clean your own backyard before scolding other nations about theirs. While your country goes down the drain, purposely bankrupting your/OUR dollar, enabling banks and corporations to commit fraud and then bailing them out with trillions. Plundering your own wealth and existence to the point of an absolute face palming embarrassment for the world to see. Your country is the most HATED nation on earth. This is a fact. So put that in your pipe and smoke it. Smoke on it good.

You forgot... 'Polluting the world with our SUVs'.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by dpd11

Please stop attacking and insulting others and derailing threads.If you are such an expert please explain with facts.

Why didn't you tell the guy who called me ignorant first that? Oh, that's right... Because you share his hysterical hatred for the US. So he can call us names all day long and it's OK.

Nice signature line btw... Why don't you put "Death to America" on there while you're at it.

Reading through this thread and more and more I see you acting like a baby. An ignorant baby. Neither of those two words are insults by the way. Just stop whining. It is becoming painfully clear you are only trying to incite. other members.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

reply to post by dpd11

You forgot... 'Polluting the world with our SUVs'.

Instead of agreeing with me, you insist on heading me off at the pass with your own contribution to the idiosyncratic american way before I say it. I am aware of that strategy but it will do you no good. And YES your gas guzzling air polluting big SUVs.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

I think after all hostilities (acting not just slogans) toward Iran , Iran is not stupid to give the drone back. We won't recommend that from our government. It's like a country drops a bomb on one nation , the bomb doesn't work. So , the aggressor ask that nation to give the bomb back to it. No stupid retarded person will do that.

I can see how you would think it illogical to return the drone, but think more deeply about it.

I didn't say give it back, but sell it back.

It wasn't a bomb, although i appreciate your analogy.

The most important reason to consider this option though, is it would be a powerful anti-propaganda tool.

It would afford your country the very real and very valuable moral high ground regarding this particular episode.

'How can Iran be the cruel and maniacal nation it is propagandised to be in our media, if they are noble enough to return the US spy drone?'

In other words, most of the media bias over the last week or so would be negated.

That's quite a valuable thing, perhaps more so than device itself.

Just my opinion though, i realise there are intelligence gathering issues to consider here, but in the 'war on words' currently gaining momentum, it would effectively place a gag on the loudest of Iran's detractors.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Instead of agreeing with me, you insist on heading me off at the pass with your own contribution to the idiosyncratic american way before I say it. I am aware of that strategy but it will do you no good. And YES your gas guzzling air polluting big SUVs.

LOL! OMG... I actually really did laugh out loud at that. That was freakn' hilarious.

Wow... So you're just one of those really angry people I guess. I just always wonder what people like you would do if you didn't have us to blame for everything. I guess you'd just move on to the next guys, like Japan or something. Always gotta have somebody to hate.

Anyway... I don't know, for being the "most hated country", we sure have a lot of people coming here. Can you step up your efforts to get the word out about how terrible we are? Maybe we won't have so many people trying to sneak in over the border.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Instead of agreeing with me, you insist on heading me off at the pass with your own contribution to the idiosyncratic american way before I say it. I am aware of that strategy but it will do you no good. And YES your gas guzzling air polluting big .

LOL! OMG... I actually really did laugh out loud at that. That was freakn' hilarious.

Wow... So you're just one of those really angry people I guess. I just always wonder what people like you would do if you didn't have us to blame for everything. I guess you'd just move on to the next guys, like Japan or something. Always gotta have somebody to hate.

Anyway... I don't know, for being the "most hated country", we sure have a lot of people coming here. Can you step up your efforts to get the word out about how terrible we are? Maybe we won't have so many people trying to sneak in over the border.

I don't hate anyone or any country so speak for yourself. You should try it sometime. And for your information, the states doesn't invade to take over countries anymore. They invade to install a diplomatic leader who won't cause friction on foreign policies. And to install a military base. How many are there now throughout the world? About 900? Your arguments are weak and biased so laugh all you want. Typical

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

1. Building 7 collapsed from damage done when some nuts flew planes into our buildings.

Congratulations Sir, you have just won the ATS Deny Ignorance Quote of the Day Award! This irrefutable argument has shed light on how Building 7 collapsed and cannot be disputed. Well done! Here is your prize.

edit on 17-12-2011 by Sek82 because: eyedeetentango

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Instead of agreeing with me, you insist on heading me off at the pass with your own contribution to the idiosyncratic american way before I say it. I am aware of that strategy but it will do you no good. And YES your gas guzzling air polluting big .

I don't hate anyone or any country so speak for yourself. You should try it sometime. And for your information, the states doesn't invade to take over countries anymore. They invade to install a diplomatic leader who won't cause friction on foreign policies. And to install a military base. How many are there now throughout the world? About 900? Your arguments are weak and biased so laugh all you want. Typical

Oh yeah, no hate from you... I can tell you love us.

So where are you from exactly? I notice you forgot to put your location in your profile. Wherever it is, I guess they don't drive cars there?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Anyway... I don't know, for being the "", we sure have a lot of people coming here. Can you step up your efforts to get the word out about how terrible we are? Maybe we won't have so many people trying to sneak in over the border.

Oh yeah, no hate from you... I can tell you love us.

So where are you from exactly? I notice you forgot to put your location in your profile. Wherever it is, I guess they don't drive cars there?

I'm not impressed with the states. And frankly, quite fed up with the bullshat, drama and corruption. And what difference does it make where I'm from and what does driving a car have anything to do with this anyway? What's your point?

Edit to add: According to a BBC poll in 2007, USA was the third hated nation above Israel as 4th for the record.
edit on 17-12-2011 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join