It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Finanical Tyranny

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Before you start reading, if you cannot handle David Wilcock then I suggest you leave the thread.

I read his latest article which came out today. It is a great read and has plenty of factual points that ...well .... make sense.

During the article he also provides a written transcript from an interview he did with Benjamin Fulford as well as the podcast link. There are also several links to news sites concerning this topic.

INTRODUCTION DW: Hello. This is David Wilcock and I’m here with Benjamin Fulford. This is another Divine Cosmos audio blog. I’m interviewing Benjamin Fulford today, which in my time here in Los Angeles, California would be November 28th, 2011, a Monday – for Ben it’s already a Tuesday. The reason why we’re doing this interview is Ben has, for a very long time now, been talking about a counter-insurgency against what I lovingly call the Old World Order, which is a mélange of international characters. [This counter-insurgency] started out as an Asian secret society.

IMHO these types of investigations are following the true global conspiracy being carried out by several Illuminati's.

Here is the link to the article.

And please, if you want to bash on Wilcock or Fulford go to their forums and do it. I could care less how many times David has been wrong or why you think he is a Charlatan.

He provides information, so I read it with a healthy dose of skepticism.

So read through and let me know what you think. I find his interviews with Fulford to be very intriguing.
edit on 13-12-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-12-2011 by dplum517 because: added again

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
David Wilcock makes Alex Jones look like Malcolm X.

Couldn't help myself.
David gets it right sometimes, I liked his stuff on the science behind the pyramid shapes & structures.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
This is the thread I posted on 9-12-2011 on this subject....

Federal Lawsuit Claims Illuminati Groups Stole $1.1 Trillion

If true, a very interesting story indeed.

Here are some links with some info that relates to this story you might also find interesting...

unoitc.org
bibliotecapleyades.net
abundanthope.net
greenenergyinvestors.com
www.disinfo.com
www.courthousenews.com

This is some intense reading.... but in the last one I noticed on one the following:

Keenan claims the conspiracy began with the illegal detention of two Japanese citizens, Akihiko Yamaguchi and Mitsuyoshi Watanabe, and the seizure of $134.5 billion in bonds they were holding in Italy, in June 2009.
Yamaguchi can best be described as Keenan's predecessor in trying to place Dragon Family instruments in legitimate PPPs to advance the group's humanitarian aims, according to the complaint.
Keenan says he came to know both Yamaguchi and the Dragon Family through the Japanese man's efforts on the group's behalf, and that he introduced them to a bank in Cyprus with which they could do business.
Keenan says that in gratitude, Yamaguchi sought and was granted approval to execute a special power of attorney, whereby Keenan would also act on behalf of the Dragon Family to place their assets in PPPs.
It was then, he says, that he took possession of the instruments that are the heart of the lawsuit. For his assistance, Keenan says, he was to receive a profit share amounting to 30 percent of any particular PPP he arranged.

Which relates to this thread.....2 Japanese Carrying $134 Bil Worth Of U.S. Bonds Detained in Italy

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mikemck1976

Thanks for the links man.

These financial dealings and scandals are at the core of what is going on globally.

It will take some time to read through those links.... but I will get through them.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Listening to the MP3 beween Wilcock & Fulford very interesting indeed.

Wilcock & Fulford MP3

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Can anyone confirm that this lawsuit really exists?

If the lawsuit exists, but is a hoax, what consequences can be faced by the person who filled it? May that person be ordered to be jailed by the judge?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Very interesting story!

After reading the whole article.. the scary thing is: It makes sense!

This should be on the front page until this lawsuit is finished.

And preferably with ATS "reporters" in court on the public seats.

If true, this will effect us all, no matter your (un)believes in whatever.

Edit: Remember the British parliament member a year or so back, talking about a "secret" organization willing to bail out the total national debt? Somehow there is more merit to these amazing stories.

edit on 14-12-2011 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
If true, it's the most amazing story ever.

If a hoax, I hope the judge orders the man who filled the lawsuit to be jailed. It's unaceptable that someone uses the Justice system to make jokes.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

It is highly unlikely to be a hoax, the original story about the 134 Billion dollar bonds is true, and that is just a phenomenal amount of money, the law firm filing the suit would not do so flippantly, and it does appear they are a credible law firm and have confirmed filing the suit.

Fullford is a bit of an enigma to me, his background and his credentials are legitimate, but even to my conspiratorial mind his claims seem way to far fetched, yet the pieces of what he says add up. As to DW, I haven't really bothered with any of his stuff before, and everything seemed well researched until he started going on about divine influences which does set of alarm bells in my mind.

It will be interesting to see what happens with the court case, if it ever gets a hearing which I do doubt, to many powerful people would be put on the line if it did

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
reply to post by GLontra

It is highly unlikely to be a hoax, the original story about the 134 Billion dollar bonds is true, and that is just a phenomenal amount of money, the law firm filing the suit would not do so flippantly, and it does appear they are a credible law firm and have confirmed filing the suit.

Fullford is a bit of an enigma to me, his background and his credentials are legitimate, but even to my conspiratorial mind his claims seem way to far fetched, yet the pieces of what he says add up. As to DW, I haven't really bothered with any of his stuff before, and everything seemed well researched until he started going on about divine influences which does set of alarm bells in my mind.

It will be interesting to see what happens with the court case, if it ever gets a hearing which I do doubt, to many powerful people would be put on the line if it did

Agreed, there are too many tiny little facts that you can verify for this to be some sort of hoax. People carrying around billion dollar bonds that may or may not be fake sounds like a problem.

I agree DW and Fulford are some what of enigmas but I do find myself thinking the same things they do sometimes.
Fulford seems to keep pulling through with seemingly good information. Even DW seemed concerned, from his article,

Looming storm clouds threatened to demolish Fulford's credibility in a single crash of lightning as the all-important date of November 15th, 2011 came and went -- with nothing to show for it -- after years of fanfare and buildup on his websites. However, on November 23, 2011, the clouds parted. A vast, 111-page legal complaint was filed in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York. This complaint is now a provable matter of public record... as you are about to see.

Fulford does seem genuine. He also speaks fluent Japanese, which only helps his outlandish claims.
And he has even done an interview with Rockefeller in some hotel room .... people just don't get interviews with that man.

People in Fulfords situation see so much more than you or I. He is either in neck deep or he is an agent himself (which I don't believe he is).

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

I don't think he is an agent, I watch a lot of the stuff he releases and you can tell from watching him he is under extreme stress, he certainly believes what he is saying, but that doesn't mean he is being told the whole truth, I get the impression he is being used as a tool of sorts, in the great chess game being played he is not a pawn, more like a bishop, a useful piece but one you would be happy to sacrifice to capture a rook or a queen.

My main issue with the information he gives is that he gets it from so called "benevolent" secret society members who want to work for world good, everything is the evil work of western secret societies and the eastern ones are working for world betterment and peace and I just don't buy that. A lot of the information is factual, but that does not mean it all is. If there are secret dragon societies working with him, it would be for their own betterment not mankinds

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I'm glad David was a little skeptical of Fulford because for the past week David has been contacting Some of Ben's sources and researching the facts. Wilcock only presents the truth thats what I like about him. It's not even 2012 yet and alot of things are starting to surface things never been made aware to the general public. I'm very grateful of this perspective they have presented us. It will lead to many more minds being opened.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Wow...Found this interesting...from the www.courthousenews.com link.

A month after the Japanese men were detained, an man named Leo Zagami, "a self-described 33rd degree Free Mason, who, as of April 2008, had reportedly claimed to be the leader of a breakaway faction of the Knights of Templar and high-level Freemasons centered around the elite of the Masons P2 (propaganda Due) Lodge in Monte Carlo," arrived on the scene, according to the complaint. (Parentheses in complaint.)
Zagami claimed to be a representative of the Vatican Illuminati and other European sect societies and "had been looking to make contact with certain Asian Secret Societies," the complaint states.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

My main issue with the information he gives is that he gets it from so called "benevolent" secret society members who want to work for world good, everything is the evil work of western secret societies and the eastern ones are working for world betterment and peace and I just don't buy that. A lot of the information is factual, but that does not mean it all is. If there are secret dragon societies working with him, it would be for their own betterment not mankinds

Yeah it is tough to swallow when members of these societies are claiming to do things for the "good."

But.... at the same time I have to take into account Asian Culture as a whole. Most Asian cultures are somewhat peaceful and have a balanced view of how the Universe is ..... hence the Yin & Yang.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Fascinating interview, thanks for sharing. Fulford's theory is historically sound; He has the lineage correct. A couple of questions that I have are, is there a way to prove that the bond contract with Asia really did expire the day after 9/11? This would be the primary proof of a motive, and would resonate with every American skeptical of the 9/11 official story. Also, if China knew that 9/11 was a staged event to heist their gold, why didn't they publicly say so? I understand that proclaiming a conspiracy like this will have negative consequences, but we're talking about a lot of gold here.

On a side note, fictional author James Ellroy writes about the CIA heroin operation in his book 'American Tabloid'.. He is by far my favorite writer. His novels are conspiratorial by nature, and some of what he writes seems to be too factual to be a byproduct of his creativity. Check out this wiki link, and read the overview about the heroin chapters in Tabloid. Uncanny resemblance to Fulford's theory:

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Actually, the CIA/Saigon heroin plot is detailed more in 'The Cold Six Thousand', not 'American Tabloid'. Here is a snippet from a review:

www.allreaders.com...

edit on 14-12-2011 by TheReligiousHoax because: quoted wrong Ellroy book

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

That is interesting.

Why is he trying to make contact though?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

The article states:
During a meeting in Japan, he says, he told a contact that Yamaguchi and Watanabe had been "set up" and that he had inside information about the seized instruments. Subsequently, he introduced his contact in Japan to defendant Daniele Dal Bosco, a Vatican banker and associate of the P2 Masonic Lodge, who "would be able to 'cash the bonds seized by the Italian Treasury Police,'" according to the complaint.

I'm confused because Leo Zagami is an Ex-Illuminati as of 2008 I thought.

The latest on Leo Zagami here Source

or here Source
edit on 14-12-2011 by relocator because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
people pushing this baloney are obviously dissappointed it didn't take root last time and they are trying again.

fulford has been proven to make up stories. there is videos all over youtube to prove this.

this thread needs to be shut down. it already exists www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-12-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheReligiousHoax

Also, if China knew that 9/11 was a staged event to heist their gold, why didn't they publicly say so? I understand that proclaiming a conspiracy like this will have negative consequences, but we're talking about a lot of gold here.

Well ..... we have yet to see that China has given up a lot of gold. Seems like China called their bluff.

....it would be interesting to see the "true" amount of gold pressed bars each superpower has. If you recall in the article..... China used trade luxury items for gold in the past. So who knows how much they have just through trading.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

fulford has been proven to make up stories. there is videos all over youtube to prove this.

Hmmm ....can you link a few?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join