It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Ron Paul Campaign Ad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Here's Ron Paul's latest campaign ad, this one focusing on the corrupt puppet Newt World Order:

The money that Gingrich earned in government is pointed out, as are ethics violations, the $1.8 million he got from Freddie Mac, his flip-flopping, and more.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
S&F! I like your avatar compliments of Dees Illustrations.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Fortunately for Mr. Paul, most of the other canidates have given him plenty of ammo for these new line of ads. He doesn't have to sling mud like the other canidates, he merely states the truth. Ron Paul 2012!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The best ad i've seen in politics in a very very long time
Ron Paul is doing something that he is against in order to spread the message, and that's play ball

I don't know why anyone would vote for anyone other than him
If he goes into office there are no surprises, you all know what to expect from him

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

S&F, this is one of the best ads Ive seen to date. Ironically, right before I watched this, I had AC360 on and they were talking about the debate in Iowa, and James Carvill (sp?) mentioned he saw this ad before he came on the show and said it was one of the best ads he saw, saying it was very well put together. In addition to that, the other guy he was talking with were talking about how Paul may be on par with Romney in Iowa if Newt starts slipping

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Wow, positive media coverage of Ron Paul? What's their angle?

I don't know why anyone would vote for anyone other than him
As I'm sure the entire website is aware of, I'm a huge Ron Paul supporter. My dad on the other hand has lots of problems with Ron Pauls positions. He was just trying to lecture me on why he's wrong on education, and why Obamacare is necessary.

When people start getting into problems they have with him, I usually try to break it down like this: "Look, I understand there are some positions that you don't agree with him on. That's OK, because there are things that I disagree with him on. But Ron Paul is the only consistent candidate who sticks the the Constitution and the rule of law. When he swears the oath to preserve, protect and defend it, he means it.

Ending the wars, auditing the Federal Reserve, slashing spending on a level that's unparalleled by any other candidate, annually balancing the budget, and most importantly sticking to the Constitution is exactly what this country needs. No other candidate brings that to the table, and for the most part they're all a bunch of corrupt puppets."

Of course it usually doesn't come out so eloquently, but that's my argument. The Constitution is what structures the government, how can people not agree with sticking to it? It really, really baffles me.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

Thank you. I also have one that has a side-by-side of Ron Paul and Gandalf from Lord of the Rings, and another one with the Dos Equis guy:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by imawlinn

Fortunately for Mr. Paul, most of the other canidates have given him plenty of ammo for these new line of ads. He doesn't have to sling mud like the other canidates, he merely states the truth.
For real. One thing that Ron Paul hasn't pointed out yet but would be a bombshell in my opinion would be Mitt Romney's campaign donations. If during a debate, he called Romney out on receiving millions from all of the big banks and financial institutions, I bet his support would come falling down like a house of cards. Or maybe that's not the case, who knows, lots of the people who vote for the pro-establishment candidate are completely clueless.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

Ironically, right before I watched this, I had AC360 on and they were talking about the debate in Iowa, and James Carvill (sp?) mentioned he saw this ad before he came on the show and said it was one of the best ads he saw, saying it was very well put together. In addition to that, the other guy he was talking with were talking about how Paul may be on par with Romney in Iowa if Newt starts slipping
Both of those two should be polling at 0% right now. Romney is a banker puppet who receives millions from big banks. Gingrich is scumbag who received $1.8 million from Freddie Mac during the financial collapse. They both supported the bailout as well. They also both are a bunch of war mongering idiots who have about as much respect for the Constitution as Gingrich did for his wife that he cheated on while she had cancer

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

What i like about Ron Paul's Ads is that they are not his opinion, they are simply snippets from videos of the candidates themselves and news reporters talking about them. Plain fact and reality...

I love what Paul is doing and i hope he starts pumping out more of these types of ads and exposing the bastards that run our current system..

I just hope the sheeple are willing to listen this time around.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by plexx

I liked that as well. Ron Paul didn't have to say a single thing or make any claims in it at all. It's all Newt being himself, very nicely made ad. So he likes to make money, nothing wrong with that right? Well let the viewer decide. Campaign donation money well spent!

I just noticed this video and I know that YouTube is usually a bit slow on updating statistics, but this one is funny... Updated yesterday, yet...

4,186 likes, 55 dislikes .
303 views.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

That's a problem with YouTube. When a video hits 300 views, it takes 24 hours before it's confirmed as a legitimate video and not spam. Alex Jones explained it on air the other day because somebody thought they were trying to make his videos look like they had fewer views than they actually did lol

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Oh, okay. If it is the truth, then I am "making my list and checking it twice" after view this new campaign ad for the first time. [Scribble, scriblble, erasing, notating, screaming!]

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
What I love about the tactic Dr. Paul is using is the fact that he nor some phony radio D.J. voiceover has to say a word. He just lets years worth of media coverage speak for him.

BRILLIANT!!!!!!

He comes out smelling like a rose and his opponents are left smelling like.........poo.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
540 more votes needed on the petition to have Paul on 60 minutes.
www.change.org...

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Nuff said

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
OHHHHHHH
S
N
A
P
!!!

Ron Paul
IS THE BOSS

edit on 13-12-2011 by ltinycdancerg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

That's hilarious! It really makes you wonder who the hell could vote for that scumbag.

new topics

top topics

join