It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NDAA 1031

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Carl Levin is testifying that the Obama administration requested for Americans to be able to be detained.
Someone let me know if someone posted about this already.

edit on 11-12-2011 by Saucerwench because: correction

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

So does 'removing' the language, remove the application potential?
I saw this the other day, and perhaps this is how things will look soon.

Different but similar bills

edit on 11-12-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
This is not america. So bloody Red tomorrow's clouds. a little piece in you, a little piece in me. Will DIE.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Carl Levin is saying "the language" that says "Americans would not be subject" (to detainment) was requested by Obama Admin "to be removed" so that now we are all possible combatants.

I remember in the military being fully informed that my American rights were no more, under UCMJ. So it looks like America is now one big military base.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
We need to get organized if we're going to stop this. I hate to say this...... I really hate to say this. But I think the ACLU is our best bet at stopping this.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I agree the ACLU could be of great help, I had seen stories of them actually do works that were of common sense. They really can when they want to.

I would like to FYI warn about the fear and confusion surrounding these bizarre Orwellian moves in government. Be uber carefull, there are complete all out hoaxes and their vids going on. Often 'The Onion' is behind some of these things, I was fooled by them once (once) when you don't look too carefully at all the origin stuff on a vid.
I don't know if this is a darker agenda, or they are being sheer as*****s who just dont care about anyone but themselves.
Also 'whistleblowers', but I myself (like very many people I think) am not in a position to know how to vet one, and so we have to wait for someone who knows, and not take and run with stuff.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

They can blame it on Obama if they want to. But since when did the Senate write and pass bills by the direct instruction of the President. He now write the bills for Congress and they simply sign it. WTF They have finally came clean about how they are not doing anything except collecting a pay check while delivering the American people into the hands of a dictator.

top topics

join