It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 - A Staged Globalist Takeover

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Forget the western blame game of "rogue states" being a threat to world peace. The following video makes the assessment that ww3 will be a fight for control of the new monetary system and the political power that stems from it.

I tend to agree we are being set up for this and have been for some time. If you look at the way things have been playing out it becomes obvious, from the U.S. occupation of the middle east, to the false colour revolutions, to the political posturing and war cries of Clinton, McCain etc.

edit on 11-12-2011 by Namaste1001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Boxer Rebellion Part II.

When the White Boyz are outa money they'll go get it. Ever heard of the Boxer Rebellion?

Brilliant operation and was done with minimal forces.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

I totally see it happening and I totally see nothing is going to stop it. you just cannot change the direction of rotation of the planet. The last WW was fought over the issue, the extreme power created by the merge of the Nationalist Party and the Zionist Party of Germany...so will the next one and the next. until mankind learns to live without greed, without Kings, without holders of the riches of the world these very world wars will be fought as the power struggle shifts to and fro

join