It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's new re election strategy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
CNN (vid) www.cnn.com...
shows about a possible "partnership" with Barry and Hillary, kicking Joe Biden to the curb. But after the viral video of Hill giddily declaring "We got him!" re. the torturous capture/murder of Libya's progressive leader by NATO-Al Qaeda, this strategy for 2012 is going to work?
Every day, I keep becoming more and more and more convinced, that all these socios over us are NOT human. It's like they have programmed robot brains, or unfathomable alien brain (implants) I don't know exactly.
I went over to CNN to view the stuff about last nights GOP debate. OF COURSE NOTHING about Paul, and they are trying to appeal to Christians re, Santorum and Romney. ("As if!")
edit on 11-12-2011 by Saucerwench because: edit

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
With the batch of Republicans on the ticket, he won't need a strategy.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Unless RP is the nominee, Obama will see a second term. As you can see from last nights debate, all of the Republicans (not RP) are very susceptible to ridicule over their previous stances on many issues. Obama, regardless of what many people think, is very intelligent and will exploit these weaknesses to the point of making them look like fools.

His best strategy would be to remain centrist and keep giving in to the Republicans on the hill.

As a side note: I don't believe the Republicans even want to take the presidency this time. The economy is a mess and it would be much easier to go against a "new" democrat in 2016 and blame it all on 8 years of Obama. So this entire election cycle is a ruse.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Well, as a democrat and someone who will probably vote for Obama again I have to agree. The one person on the Republican ticket that could successfully debate Obama is Ron Paul. Newt is just in it for the money and only rising because people hate Mitt Romeny..not real stable ground in my opinion. Bachman is one big bag of crazy and Obama would use that to make everything she said sound even more crazy. Mitt Romney....seems he hasnt made a lot friends during his career..thats a problem in a place like Washington. Rick Perry...probably has a bigger list of issues than Mitt..personally I think he is his own biggest issue. Santorum..well just google the word "Santorum" to find out what his issues are. But Ron Paul, he is something altogether different. Even I, a professed liberal Democrat, like Ron Paul and find it hard to poke holes in most of his arguments. I don't agree with EVERYTHING he says, but hell, I don't agree with everything Obama says either.

The problem is, whether Democrat or Republican, they are ALL bowing and scraping to their corporate masters FIRST. If they would set that aside and do whats best for our country THEN you might see some real change in this country. Until that happens...its gonna be mostly the "same old same old"; that is, until it reaches a point where the people or forced to put down their TV remotes and take back their government.

Unfortunately, right now, it's not so much an issue of choosing the "lesser" evil than it is of choosing the LEAST evil. Which is really really sad.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
His plan for re-election is the same as the election, look and sound like a conservative when surrounded by conservatives, look and sound like a moderate when around moderates, and then to his Liberal roots when around his buddies.

Obama is truly the biggest turd ever to hold office.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
His plan was to campaign through his entire term and to bring out the conservatives early so as to bash them each over the head immediately. The whole time people are whining about silly stuff like Perry stumbling over the name Sotomayor( I couldn't remember it either) all the while he's dismantling this country faster than Niagara Falls.

edit on 11-12-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Yeah, but you're not running for president. I would expect the president to know the other two branches of government.

Others have already mentioned it, the president isn't going to lose his second term given our current GOP options. Even Ron Paul, simply because the standard GOP isn't willing to buy into his libertarian ideas, unless it benefits them.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
As a side note: I don't believe the Republicans even want to take the presidency this time. The economy is a mess and it would be much easier to go against a "new" democrat in 2016 and blame it all on 8 years of Obama. So this entire election cycle is a ruse.

Brilliant strategy.

That explains things perfectly.
The economy that BUSH broke is still broke and they don't want to have anything to do with it.

That way they can swoop in in 2016 and claim to be heroes.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
His plan was to campaign through his entire term and to bring out the conservatives early so as to bash them each over the head immediately. The whole time people are whining about silly stuff like Perry stumbling over the name Sotomayor( I couldn't remember it either) all the while he's dismantling this country faster than Niagara Falls.

edit on 11-12-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

Perry was a Democrat most of his life...

You have GOT to be the most inconsistent person on ATS.

You claim that there is a secret communist plot, but then ignore the fact that Perry
was a part of the same cabal you claim is running things,

edit on 12-12-2011 by mastahunta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66

^^Agreed. A ticket of Josef Stalin and Mickey Mouse would do well agasint the warmed over corpses that the Republicans are trotting out! Old has-been Newt and a bunch of right wing religious fan faves that couldn't get elected if they were running uncontested, talk about easy to beat!

Mitt is their John Kerry; as exciting as mashed 'taters, centrist enough to look good on paper, but too far center to appease the American version of the Taliban.

Ron Paul will continue to be played off as a "nut" as he is going to go against the real money, the Fed, wants to end the wars which limits the defense budget which means less $ to go to the banks as less loans are needed, and he wants to go back on the gold standard, even further limiting the power of the 21st century plantation owners (the Fed and their underlings).

No matter who is put up, the Republicans aren't going to win the White House as the general populace is seeing more and more that they, the Republicans, are only making decision based on their party wants and not the country's needs.

Derek

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viesczy

Originally posted by jtap66

No matter who is put up, the Republicans aren't going to win the White House as the general populace is seeing more and more that they, the Republicans, are only making decision based on their party wants and not the country's needs.

Derek

Yeah, and this same action is being taken by 0bama?
Yeah right.

top topics

join