It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark Bingham's Obituary was ready 13 days before 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Oh how the Rabbit Hole runs deep!

'Mark Bingham was sold and told to us to be one of the heros of September 11th. The U.S. State Run media told us so. Later the U.S. Congress would also say the same by making an official Memoriam for Alan Beaven. Mr. Bingham was one of those who gathered both their wit and their courage, and allied with several other bravado's from Flight 93, stormed the hijackers and the cockpit, ejecting the hijackers, and saving what we were told was the intended target, the U.S. Capitol Building in Washington D.C. They successfully foiled the plan on this one flight, but in doing so, sacrificed their own lives. They died unbeaten, unbroken. They went down in flames. This band of brothers died as Hero's of the first class. True blue to the core. There is a problem however. All of it is was a lie. None of it ever happened.'

9/11 Flight 93: - Who Was 'Let's Roll Hero' Mark Bingham When 'His Picture, Profile And Obituary Were Ready To Go 13 Days Before September 11th'?

Hero Obituary?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

letsrollforums.com... da804380b31415c&s=1f358c61f177541cee2ab36559ab87

I don't think these people are believable at all. The Mother smiles a lot but the stepdad looks like he is very uncomfortable with the story. Wish we had some of that face reading software to spot lies.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
probably the most interesting piece.

There are some major issues and incriminating evidence in the digital IPTC data. And it is damning. Does anyone here think that it is a coincidence that Mark Binghams picture was removed from the CNN Memorial archive, especially when we now know that the picture was prepared weeks before 911 chock full with an obituary & has this information openly available in the Exif data? The original picture of Mark Bingham showing the exif data of 8.30.01 can still be viewed at the Web Archive:

The picture being taken day, from our understanding is overwritten when the picture is edited, as in this case, with the white side bard which says Family Photo/AP Press and also the obituary which is embedded into the digital coding of the picture. For that picture being taken day to be anything before 9/11 is extremely damning, as long as the picture is like the one above, edited, with an obituary.

When someone edits the picture, the IPTC data is overwritten and the picture being taken day is changed to the day of the last edit. Since this picture is allegedly from his 1993 graduation, 8.30.2001 cannot be anything other then when the picture was last edited and prepared for it's 9/11 release. Before 9/11!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

I've flip flopped a few times over the years over 9/11. I don't believe most of the tripe I read, although I do feel strongly that the US Govt at the very least knew about it.

Having said that, this is very intriguing. Could it be faked or altered? Is that possible?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

Crazy when the first page has 5 post removed...

Anyway, I think we have seen that our government will Lie to us, and Will Assassinate its own citizens with out trial.

I used to balk at all the 911 conspiracies, still do for most of them, but honestly every day these claims become less crazy with every action our government openly takes now seems to be designed to use this event to its fullest potential.

When the end result is the stripping of rights and tyranny it honestly makes me question what happen that day...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Can you expand the photo please,i think the date got cut off.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

That is where, I believe, conspiracies come from. We have the ability to fabricate ANYTHING. It is what we chose to believe that guides us.

I have never flip-flopped over this issue of internal sabotage for profit. I believe that a corrupted government is no government at all; therefor, the US sabotage of the people's welfare by self-inflicting damage unto itself for war profiteering was NOT the government's doing. It was the CABAL that is so supercilious that it no longer fears reprisal from humanity. They are HIPS but coming into the light every day. They are losing their puppets Like Bush and Blair

That CABAL no longer represents the interest of the people, but rather they are self-serving and likely to be pawns themselves of a cultism regime.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

i noticed that as well.

it´s the same on the site, i was to fast to copy.

guess we still don´t have much to go on.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Where you would look at is the date "Taking a picture day : 2001 08 30.

That is when the database entry would have been created i believe

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I Google the term "iptc" and realised it is something that can be edited with easily available software..do we have disinfo agents at work today?n

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by spunkwax

If it something that is easily changed, you would think that the data would have been "falsified" to a date AFTER 9/11.

It is why we have a compilation of conspiracy theories of 9/11. There are too many errors, physical impossibilities, clerical improbabilities, professional objections, censored and implausible evidence, dead, exiled or otherwise silenced witnesses.

If it smells fishy, it is likely to be fish!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by spunkwax

You'd have to be able to edit web.archive.org.

See here

The real logical explanation is that at AP, somebody's date was set wrong on their PC.

edit on 9-12-2011 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glargod
If it smells fishy, it is likely to be fish!

And if it smells like bovine dung, it's likely to be...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Here is the full EXIF data. I could go even further, but let's keep at this first:

File Name : bingham.mark.jpg
Directory : .
File Size : 15 kB
File Modification Date/Time : 2011:12:09 21:51:08+01:00
File Permissions : rw-rw-rw-
File Type : JPEG
MIME Type : image/jpeg
JFIF Version : 1.02
Resolution Unit : inches
X Resolution : 72
Y Resolution : 72
Current IPTC Digest : 13075a297427523e1d5d5759c80ad48f
Application Record Version : 2
Caption-Abstract : FILE--Mark Bingham, 31, shown in this 1993 graduation photograph from the University of California, Berkeley, was killed aboard United Flight 93 from Newark, N.J. to San Francisco Tuesday, Sept. 11, 2001, after it crashed outside of Pittsburgh. (AP Photo/Contra Costa Times, handout)
Writer-Editor : KR AG
Headline : BINGHAM
Special Instructions : 1993 HANDOUT PHOTO MAGS OUT NO SALES NO ARCHIVE BAY AREA PLEASE CREDIT
By-line Title : HO
Credit : AP
Source : CONTRA COSTA TIMES
Object Name : ATTACKS AIRLINE VICTIMS BINGHAM
Date Created : 2001:08:30
Province-State : CA
Country-Primary Location Name : United States
Original Transmission Reference : CACCT101
Category : A
Supplemental Categories : FILE
Country-Primary Location Code : USA
IPTC Application Record 199 : -SIGNATURE-.Photo+170944+photorerun.ap.org.
Time Created : 00:00:00-05:00
Macintosh Print Info : .HH.Ø.(ÿáÿâ.ù.F.G.(.ü.HH.Ø.(.d.....'...`...
X Resolution : 72
Displayed Units X : inches
Photoshop Resolution 0x0003 : 1
Y Resolution : 72
Displayed Units Y : inches
Photoshop Resolution 0x0007 : 1
Global Angle : 30
Global Altitude : 30
Print Flags : .
Copyright Flag : False
Print Flags Info : ..
Color Halftoning Info : /ff.lff../ff.¡™š..2.Z..5.-..
Color Transfer Funcs : ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ.èÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ.èÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ.èÿÿÿÿ� �ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ.è
Grid Guides Info : ..@.@
URL List :
Slices : .ð...apgaacirr_ATTACKS_AIRLIN_03NWG....ð
ICC Untagged : .
IDs Base Value : .
Photoshop Thumbnail : (Binary data 4528 bytes, use -b option to extract)
Version Info : ...Adobe Photoshop.Adobe Photoshop 6.0.
Photoshop Quality : 5
Photoshop Format : Standard
Progressive Scans : 3 Scans
DCT Encode Version : 100
APP14 Flags 0 : Encoded with Blend=1 downsampling
APP14 Flags 1 : (none)
Color Transform : YCbCr
Image Width : 257
Image Height : 240
Encoding Process : Baseline DCT, Huffman coding
Bits Per Sample : 8
Color Components : 3
Y Cb Cr Sub Sampling : YCbCr4:2:0 (2 2)
Date/Time Created : 2001:08:30 00:00:00-05:00
Date/Time Original : 2001:08:30 00:00:00-05:00
Image Size : 257x240

Notice the creation time?

00:00:00

Either the creation time wasn't specified in the EXIF data properly, or it was actually specified as 00:00:00, both of which are further evidence there was a problem with the date/time setting on the computer where the photo was created (the vertical Associated Press bar was added). A second possibility is a bug in the EXIF module(s) in the software chain used to edit the photo. Another tempest in a tea cup.
edit on 9-12-2011 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join