It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific Proof That The Global Economy Is Controlled By Less Than 200 People!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for this, if it's not, please move it to the correct one.
I just did a search on ATS, and couldn't find anything related to this story, so again I apologize if I missed it.

I came across this story while cruising around one of my other favourite CONSPIRACY sites. It seems as though science has finally proven what we've all be saying for years: The Global Economy is controlled by just a handful of people.

Check this out: The Truth.... REVEALED

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
when i follow your links it takes me to a page that talks about 147 companies that are the most superconnected companies in the world. Not really a list of less than 200 people who "Control The Global Economy".

The top 50 of the 147 superconnected companies

1. Barclays plc
2. Capital Group Companies Inc
3. FMR Corporation
4. AXA
5. State Street Corporation
6. JP Morgan Chase & Co
7. Legal & General Group plc
8. Vanguard Group Inc
9. UBS AG
10. Merrill Lynch & Co Inc
11. Wellington Management Co LLP
12. Deutsche Bank AG
13. Franklin Resources Inc
14. Credit Suisse Group
15. Walton Enterprises LLC
16. Bank of New York Mellon Corp
17. Natixis
18. Goldman Sachs Group Inc
19. T Rowe Price Group Inc
20. Legg Mason Inc
21. Morgan Stanley
22. Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc
23. Northern Trust Corporation
24. Société Générale
25. Bank of America Corporation
26. Lloyds TSB Group plc
27. Invesco plc
28. Allianz SE 29. TIAA
30. Old Mutual Public Limited Company
31. Aviva plc
32. Schroders plc
33. Dodge & Cox
34. Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc*
35. Sun Life Financial Inc
36. Standard Life plc
37. CNCE
38. Nomura Holdings Inc
39. The Depository Trust Company
40. Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance
41. ING Groep NV
42. Brandes Investment Partners LP
43. Unicredito Italiano SPA
44. Deposit Insurance Corporation of Japan
45. Vereniging Aegon
46. BNP Paribas
47. Affiliated Managers Group Inc
48. Resona Holdings Inc
49. Capital Group International Inc
50. China Petrochemical Group Company

edit on 9-12-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by moondoggy2

This is an excellent article but your title is a little misleading. The study from Zurich didn't find that 147 people controlled the majority of the world revenue, but rather 147 different entities. This is an important distinction.

It is also important to note that 49 out of the top 50 are investment entities, which means that individual, corporate and collective investment vehicles that are managed by this entities would have shown them to be "owned" by the investment entities. This isn't surprising and is exactly what you would expect because of publicly traded securities.

The real merit of the study is that it demonstrably illustrates how concentrated the viability of our economy is on so few. This is exactly the problem that gave us the mess in 2008.

On a personal note, I completely disagree with the assertion by Driffill that 147 is too many for the them to be able to assert political pressure on the various governments.

Excellent find.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
More like only down to a few people, I wouldnt say 200 control the masses,its too many.

I believe through the power of conspiracy that its the rockefeller and a couple of other familys that own pretty much almost everything

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

147 entities, yes. Even if a company is run by a Board of Directors, or Shareholders... there is always someone at the top..... A chairman, for example.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
It's been posted a lot of times, but I enjoy reading it every time.

I would like to see the donation amounts for the POTUS candidates for each of these corporations

The top 50 of the 147 superconnected companies 1. Barclays plc 2. Capital Group Companies Inc 3. FMR Corporation 4. AXA 5. State Street Corporation 6. JP Morgan Chase & Co 7. Legal & General Group plc 8. Vanguard Group Inc 9. UBS AG 10. Merrill Lynch & Co Inc 11. Wellington Management Co LLP 12. Deutsche Bank AG 13. Franklin Resources Inc 14. Credit Suisse Group 15. Walton Enterprises LLC 16. Bank of New York Mellon Corp 17. Natixis 18. Goldman Sachs Group Inc 19. T Rowe Price Group Inc 20. Legg Mason Inc 21. Morgan Stanley 22. Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc 23. Northern Trust Corporation 24. Société Générale 25. Bank of America Corporation 26. Lloyds TSB Group plc 27. Invesco plc 28. Allianz SE 29. TIAA 30. Old Mutual Public Limited Company 31. Aviva plc 32. Schroders plc 33. Dodge & Cox 34. Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc* 35. Sun Life Financial Inc 36. Standard Life plc 37. CNCE 38. Nomura Holdings Inc 39. The Depository Trust Company 40. Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance 41. ING Groep NV 42. Brandes Investment Partners LP 43. Unicredito Italiano SPA 44. Deposit Insurance Corporation of Japan 45. Vereniging Aegon 46. BNP Paribas 47. Affiliated Managers Group Inc 48. Resona Holdings Inc 49. Capital Group International Inc 50. China Petrochemical Group Company

edit on 9-12-2011 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by moondoggy2

A Charmain isnt really in control of the company, hes more of a representative and and spokesperson for a group.

The chairman is the highest officer of an organized group such as a board, committee, or deliberative assembly. The person holding the office is typically elected or appointed by the members of the group. The chairman presides over meetings of the assembled group and conducts its business in an orderly fashion. When the group is not in session, the officer's duties often include acting as its head, its representative to the outside world and its spokesperson.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
That's a rather short to-do list to free the world of corruption. I thought there'd be more.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled
That's a rather short to-do list to free the world of corruption. I thought there'd be more.

wrong list
the real *hit-list would be the names and addresses
of the stockholders of all these superconnected corps'
definitely more even when you take overlapping into account

however these studies are useful in determining Systempunkt

A systempunkt is a point in a system reactive to many small interactions, which through a network of objects in a surrounding environment or dependent network, exhibits a cascading collapse in the specific system and possibly the networked components. A systempunkt may be vulnerable to operational failure, but it is neither vulnerable because of operation or location, but rather its operation interacts through communication, exchange or movement of objects and these disrupted dependencies of flows of data, or goods will be the failure when it is no longer operating. The effects on the network are more significant than those on the specific object.

The etymology is modern and is a portmanteau word derived from the German term 'schwerpunkt' and the English language word 'system'. The German term from Blitzkrieg warfare's schwerpunkt literally means 'heavy point' and is often translated as centre of gravity or focal point. It is used here in relation to its military context of use, in which it describes the focal point of an attack against an enemy line, usually at some vulnerable part of that line, which will lead to the collapse in the enemy line of defense. But whereas a schwerpunkt focuses on a single object of attack, the Systempunkt is representative of network effects. A link may fail, not necessarily the weakest, but the effects on the network may continue to cascade, as an avalanche effect that spreads throughout the system. Repercussions may be continuous, and exhibit repeating failures that have aftershocks for the whole network.

Descriptively it has some similarities to Heinz Guderian's adage “Nicht kleckern, klotzen!” (“Don't fiddle, smash!”) though it reverses the intent and effect and intends to actualize cascading events through domino type dependencies. In practice, "Fiddle until it smashes". Computer servers that fail from a Denial of service attack may no longer support the application or user base that depends on them.

It should be considered a superset of simple sabotage. But has a more grandiose objective in the collapse of a dependent network or state social order.en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Makes sense they'd have to have at least to 2 or 3 walls of people to shoot thru for a getaway. It's good to know the names are out there. Although I'm sure it could all be traced back to a select few.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
yes 147 companies dubbed a 'Super entity' run the lot , all the worlds major financial institutions...... i wonder what the global economy is like for these small group of companies .. they masquerade as concerned for the entire global economy .. why?

it is quite clear that only a small number of companies need to be sorted and the rest should filter down ...

unless... of course they have a reason for creating global instability .. hmmm...
edit on 11/12/11 by Quantum_Squirrel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join